<< Back to main page
Case Ref : 20200420, Dack, Chelsie
An inquest into the death of a woman whose body was found on Sizewell beach after going missing will be held next year.
Chelsie Dack, from Gorleston, was reported missing in the early hours of April 20 last year after leaving her home in High Street in the town.
Her body was discovered on the Suffolk beach almost a month later and was identified as the 23-year-old estate agent, who worked in Lowestoft.
On Wednesday, September 15, senior coroner Jacqueline Lake adjourned an inquest into her death for the fourth time. The full inquest is now due to be heard on February 7 next year.
Chelsie apparently was a friend of a girl that went missing on Boxing Day 2017 whose body was never found.
- Huge operation involving helicopter, lifeboats and police to find missing woman
- Sophie Smith, 21, vanished from her family home in Norfolk on Boxing Day
- University of East Anglia student was last seen wearing a vest and shorts at 3am
- Norfolk Police growing concerned as medicine student does not have her phone
- Police described Ms Smith as appearing 'withdrawn' before her disappearance
- Officers say 'the hope of finding Sophie safe diminishes as time goes on'
I feel as though something isn't quite right although there seems to be possible domestic problems in both cases. I find it difficult to believe that 2 young girls would end their lives in this manner.. I would like your thoughts if possible..