RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

MISCELLANEOUS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  747  748  749  750  751  ...  760  761  »» 
skipman
#11221 | Posted: 7 Jan 2018 12:55
They also say that if a security patch is developed it could slow down your processor by 30%.
Big incentive to buy another pc..... with windows 10 on it.
skipman
#11222 | Posted: 7 Jan 2018 13:07
skipman
#11223 | Posted: 7 Jan 2018 13:08
skipman
#11224 | Posted: 7 Jan 2018 13:43
skipman
#11225 | Posted: 7 Jan 2018 15:00
This group have been a a thorn in thee Clinton's rear for some time and they have been getting results that the MSM are completely ignoring.
They found that Hillary's aid had classified emails on her pedo husbands laptop.

They now have this.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/bulletins/state-department-approved-215-bill-clinton-sp eeches-controversial-consulting-deal-worth-48m-hillary-clintons-cos-copied-decisions/
skipman
#11226 | Posted: 7 Jan 2018 15:31
It would be nice if a few more were like this person.

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/officers-path-dissent/
skipman
#11227 | Posted: 7 Jan 2018 16:08
The Germans have been without a government for a number of months yet there is no financial chaos in their markets. Wonder why the same did not happen here?

Merkle and co are having another go at a coalition, both are terrified that the freedom party will gain more seats if there is a new election called but they also have differences on the country's future.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201801051060540534-four-key-stumbling-blocks-german-co alition/

And still the financial markets are stable.Hmmm.
skipman
#11228 | Posted: 7 Jan 2018 21:27
skipman
#11229 | Posted: 8 Jan 2018 05:56
There is a lot of news about the Clinton's links to corruption coming to light, though not from the Western MSM.

https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201712211060211903-clinton-sachs-privatization-refor ms/

There are related links about the Clinton's at the end of the article.
nordsee220
#11230 | Posted: 8 Jan 2018 11:29 | Edited by: nordsee220
skipman:
They also say that if a security patch is developed it could slow down your processor by 30%.
Big incentive to buy another pc..... with windows 10 on it.

In 2002-3 I built myself a dual processor Windows XP Pro pc using a par of pentium 3's at 866MHz. I built it in a server case that had castors on the bottom and said it was so fast it had feckin wheels on! I used "Easy CD Creator" software to do hard drive drive data extraction speed tests and it showed speeds of around 360 x (360 x faster than a floppy drive - just a reference point).
Along came service pack 1 and some bugger put the brakes on. It slowed noticeably and the same utililty showed drive speeds had slowed to around 60 x.
I was doing my IT Tech course at the time and told all the guys on the course what I'd found. The tutor said I must've done something wrong but the following week he came in and confirmed his machine had done the same. Even preplacing my cpu's with a pair of 1 GHz , increasing my RAM, trying a atriped and mirrored RAID setup couldn't return it to the original speed.
As time went by, the machine got slower and slower. I could restore an earlier OS backup and up went the speed. Doing nothing except applying the security updates resulted in the pc slowing down again.
So I then formed the opinion that our operating system supplier was adding in code to slow it, maybe by just 1% a month but enough to show a cumulative slowdown of about 30% in a couple of years.

Enough to make many users lash out on a new computer???

People, I believe we are being shafted.
skipman
#11231 | Posted: 9 Jan 2018 12:21
In France it is a crime to make an item have a shorter life. Apple are being prosecuted for purposely slower down the older iphones to get people to buy the newer ones.
Apple counter that they are only helping the older battery last longer. If they made them without built in batteries they would not need to.
skipman
#11232 | Posted: 9 Jan 2018 12:33
This "white privilege" garbage is going to far. If you are white and do not admit that because you are white you are therefor racist, you are racist for denying you are racist. It is not people of colour who decry you for it.
This is from a town council meeting.

http://www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-fact-and-theory/video-liberal-mayor-literally-crie s-after-argument-with-city-councilwoman-who-refused-to-acknowledge-her-white-privileg e_12062017
skipman
#11233 | Posted: 9 Jan 2018 15:44 | Edited by: skipman
How long before someone uses those you can buy in the shops at football matches, fairs and rallies? Then the MSM tell us it was Islamic State

https://www.rt.com/news/415276-syria-russian-military-repelled-attacks/?utm_source=sp otim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation&spotim_referrer=recirculation
skipman
#11234 | Posted: 9 Jan 2018 16:30 | Edited by: skipman
There has been a lot of talk on the news about the book by a so called journalist about Trump. There is a lot of lurid stuff in there and it is no wonder that it has sold out.

Not one commentator has said what is in the front of the book. It says and I paraphrase" some of the things in here are true, some are false I leave it up to you to discern which is which"

I suppose it is something that he admits he is a liar but he has given himself a get out clause if he is pulled over a certain part of the book.

Some papers this morning are writing about Iran. Claiming that the religious leader has banned English being taught to primary school children as it makes them favourable to that culture.

If they had bothered checking, no primary school child is taught English so young and never has. Why let facts get in the way of a good story?

The worse of the lot because we pay to get lied to by this lot. Remember that BBC story of Assad gas bombing a school? Some questioned how they got so close when Daesh were killing westerners. Here is an update.

https://off-guardian.org/2018/01/06/did-bbc-team-responsible-for-faked-footage-of-syr ian-chemical-attack-travel-under-terrorist-protection/

You might want to book mark this site, It was founded by three journalists who had enough of their stories being spiked and a paper with a once proud tradition becoming part of the establishment. The Grenfell article is interesting.
skipman
#11235 | Posted: 9 Jan 2018 21:20
Hillary made a big deal about equality for women in everything. Did she put that into practice for the women who worked for her? Silly question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=134&v=L42WCMmKMn4
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  747  748  749  750  751  ...  760  761  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®