RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

MISCELLANEOUS

Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  730  731  732  733  734  735  736  »» 
skipman
#10981 | Posted: 23 Jun 2017 13:45
Mean while in Sweden, those no go areas that the authorities said a: did not exist and b: they were cracking down on, have increased, along with the level of violence.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201706221054872443-sweden-ghetto-crime/
skipman
#10982 | Posted: 23 Jun 2017 13:55
After reading this article I can understand why Desdichado feels like he is on a hiding to nothing sometimes.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/06/22/us-criminal-justice-system-devoid-justice/
skipman
#10983 | Posted: 24 Jun 2017 10:49
I am not a fan of Tommy Robinson but Piers Morgan comes across as the more odious in the interview.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/tommy-robinson-owns-piers-morgan-on-good-morning-brita in/

This was taken down from You Tube. Morgan decries Robinson for getting the place where the event happened wrong. It happened near the mosque, not outside it. The MSM, stated that it was the mosque, only rectifying it later. how many of the British people were aware of that change?

The way Morgan hectored, would not let Robinson finish his points(the Muslim gangs grooming young girls) or answer any of Robinson's questions did more to give sympathy to Robinson's view instead of making him more deplorable.
Desdichado
#10984 | Posted: 24 Jun 2017 13:49
skipman:
I am not a fan of Tommy Robinson but Piers Morgan comes across as the more odious in the interview.

The more you know about Piers Morgan, the less there is to like about him. A cursory glance into his (public) history shows that he is nothing but a disreputable scumbag. For a start, Morgan isn't his real name. He was hip-deep in the phone-hacking scandal, and, as editor of the Daily Mirror he was involved in questionable share trading along with his mates in the paper's 'City Slickers' column. He also published bogus photos of British soldiers torturing Iraqi prisoners. That was the last straw for the Mirror and Morgan was sacked.

Morgan is one of that nasty class of people who serve the establishment without actually being a part of it. He'd love to be, that's for sure, but they wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.
Desdichado
#10985 | Posted: 24 Jun 2017 14:01
skipman:
After reading this article I can understand why Desdichado feels like he is on a hiding to nothing sometimes.

In February, I appeared for a woman with a severe mental disability. Basically, she can't take care of herself. She was living in a homeless shelter and her application for benefits was filled out by the shelter staff because the woman had no idea how to do it herself. Now in the past few years, the federal government has provided millions of dollars to the States to set up anti-fraud units. Their success rate is generally poor but, in this case, a jobsworth set the dogs on this woman because she had not filled out the forms herself.

Before the hearing, I was sent a list of the government's exhibits, and these included the investigator's report. Witnesses were not named, but their statements were. Statements favourable to the woman were excluded. The investigator didn't show up and when I objected to the admissibility of the report, I was overruled. The claim was denied, despite an overwhelming amount of medical evidence supporting her claim. It was denied on the basis that she could do more than she claimed as evidenced by the witness statements in the fraud report.

This will now wind its way up to the Court of Appeals. I have no doubt that it will be reversed and remanded. Trouble is, the hearing judge will get a second bite at the apple. He has a pay rate of 22%. I have alleged judicial bias in my brief as well as a strong constitutional argument. If the Court agrees, I'll get a different judge, but if not, the hearing judge will be even more hostile towards my client because of my bias allegations. The facts don't matter.
Kozmik
#10986 | Posted: 25 Jun 2017 16:16
What a nightmare. I never want personal experience of the system thank you very much. My sympathy for anyone stuck in such Kafkaesque situation.
nordsee220
#10987 | Posted: 25 Jun 2017 19:27 | Edited by: nordsee220
Desdichado:
In February, I appeared for a woman with a severe mental disability.

2-3 years ago, a friend of mine applied for DLA. She has arthritis in her hands and feet. Her fingers give her constant pain, bent and like claws, as are her feet.
She was denied DLA but decided to appeal as the descision was so obviously wrong.
Her appeal was heard by the same "judge" who'd denied her claim in the first place. It was denied on the grounds there was no physical or medical evidence to support her claim even though she was medically retired from her job and pensioned because of the severity of her condition. She also has rheumatology reports supporting her claim.
When she attempted to go to the second appeal level (only allowed if a legal point can be demonstrated - in her case the outcome of the first appeal was unfairly biased against her as the judge was obviously going to agree with her own first ruling) she was denied access - by the same judge.
nordsee220
#10988 | Posted: 28 Jun 2017 13:44
quark1:
For me it looks like another Hillsborough where the relatives had to wait 27 years for the cover-up of all sorts of mismanagement on that dreadful day to be fully aired in public.

An independent and in depth investigation reveals with what the narrator (Muad'Dib) says is at least 95% certainty that the Hillsborough disaster was not only avoidable but also orchestrated, its operation practised in the preceding weeks by those implicated. He names those whom he claims benefitted to the tune of over 1 billion, how and why the media avoided reporting the truth.

Warning: Upsetting images.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmIX9VZbHmM
Desdichado
#10989 | Posted: 28 Jun 2017 16:13
Here's another example that arrived yesterday. My client was awarded benefits by the State agency in 2014 based on the opinions of their own doctors. She was 49 and the State used a ruling that was then in force which allowed payment based, in part, that the claimant would turn 50 within 'a few months' of the decision.

This was her second claim, the first one being denied and in Federal Court. The Court remanded the first claim but this had the unfortunate effect of bringing the second claim within the purview of the judge at the remand hearing. He reopened the new claim and overruled the State agency. He did this by applying a regulation that came into force in 2016 to a decision made in 2014. The 2016 ruling basically changes the way in which cases can be paid when the claimant changes age groups. The Constitution prohibits this as an 'ex post facto' law. He did this out of malice.

So it's back on the merry-go-round again. I have no doubt an appellate judge will remand this back to a different hearing judge with some scathing remarks. It won't matter. The man will keep his job and will not be censured. Moreover, it will give him a greater incentive to screw my clients.
skipman
#10990 | Posted: 28 Jun 2017 21:57
I was told that the reason documents are written in legalese, was that there could be no misinterpretation. Why do some judges believe that their view supercedes the written law?
skipman
#10991 | Posted: 28 Jun 2017 22:54
Now this is what I call freaky.

http://yournewswire.com/women-dna-man-sex/
skipman
#10992 | Posted: 28 Jun 2017 23:02
It was only a matter of time before this would happen, where is the outcry?

http://www.naturalblaze.com/2017/06/illegal-ge-bacteria-animal-feed-resistant-antibio tics.html
Desdichado
#10993 | Posted: 29 Jun 2017 00:06
skipman:
I was told that the reason documents are written in legalese, was that there could be no misinterpretation. Why do some judges believe that their view supercedes the written law?

There's no margin of error in my case. There is a bright line drawn between how the law was applied in 2014 and how it was applied in 2016. The judge was not free to apply the latter to the former. He knows it will be reversed but he is a thoroughly unpleasant man who hates lawyers and my firm in particular. He's just doing it out of spite.

I have had complaints against him for bias upheld. I've had the regional chief judge chew him out for his conduct but he cannot be removed. However, one lady, who was the client of a friend of mine, did get one over on him. Here in the South, Yankees are viewed with a great deal of suspicion. This judge is a New Yorker. He made some comments about the lifestyle of rural black southerners during her hearing that made her bristle. She filed an allegation of bias against southern people and that got results. I was told by one of the government attorneys that a couple of men in dark suits arrived from Atlanta and were closeted with the judge for a few hours listening to hearing tapes. When they left, he was ashen-faced and took a week's leave.

Oh, by the way, I've been invited to join the Masons. I said I was too old but the gentleman who asked me won't take no for an answer. What to do?
Desdichado
#10994 | Posted: 29 Jun 2017 00:07
skipman:
Now this is what I call freaky.

http://yournewswire.com/women-dna-man-sex/

Shares in Durex just went through the roof.
Kozmik
#10995 | Posted: 29 Jun 2017 17:00
Desi, join the Masons? What to do? That's a biggie. Good luck my friend
 Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  730  731  732  733  734  735  736  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®