RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

MISCELLANEOUS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  721  722  723  724  725  ...  751  752  »» 
skipman
#10831 | Posted: 6 Feb 2017 21:26
I do not like O'Reily the Fox anchor.The Bush's, Clinton's and Obama have killed far more and are more adept at it than Putin.

https://www.rt.com/news/376441-putin-kremlin-fox-killer/
skipman
#10832 | Posted: 6 Feb 2017 21:46
I wonder why there is no petition to ban this odious piece of garbage from our shores.

He is under investigation for fraud, has ordered attacks that it was known would kill women and children and using weapons banned by the Geneva convention on them.

Now he has the nerve to come here and tell us that Iran is the bad country.

https://www.rt.com/uk/376440-israel-netanyahu-london-protests/

The petition would probably be taken down as anti semitic.

Just checked the Beeb's site no mention of anything. Its all about Trump and Bercow
skipman
#10833 | Posted: 7 Feb 2017 22:29
skipman
#10834 | Posted: 8 Feb 2017 23:49
The BBC last night led the news with Amnesty International's report of 13,000 extrajudicial deaths in Syria under Assad's regime. It was very damning but like most news that is critical of the Assad regime is it correct of does the Western MSM want it to be true?

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2017/02/amnesty-report-hearsay.html#more
skipman
#10835 | Posted: 8 Feb 2017 23:56
Read the synopsis below the video. Considering how the webots got most of their predictions right last time this is intriguing. Time will tell.

http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/clif-high-2017-truth-bombs/
Desdichado
#10836 | Posted: 9 Feb 2017 23:21
skipman:
I do not like O'Reily the Fox anchor.The Bush's, Clinton's and Obama have killed far more and are more adept at it than Putin.

Fox News = bad news. I was driving on the freeway today and got behind a Fox News van tooling along at 40 mph in the centre lane. The driver was texting. I felt like running him off the road but, like a good citizen, I took his licence plate, called the Fox affiliate "how's my driving" number and dobbed him in. Got the photo to prove it if they ask. Tell the truth, I'd have done the same for any MSM news van driver that did that.
Kozmik
#10837 | Posted: 12 Feb 2017 10:53
Nice one, Desdichado. Fox News - Fucks News. Complete propaganda on a par with that bloody loud mouth Texan from prison planet - you know who I mean, but I'm not gonna print his name.
What's the chance that doltish driver will be sacked? He deserves it. Using devices whilst driving is as distracting as anything and, I believe, is as bad as or worse than drink driving.
Over here, I see it continually, guess it's the same across the pond.
Here, in the unlikely event a driver is pigged, 3 points and 100 fine or a 'driver awareness ' course is the usual penalty.
nordsee220
#10838 | Posted: 12 Feb 2017 16:42 | Edited by: nordsee220
nordsee220:
A while back I was talking about care homes and that my mother lives in one.

In early October 2016 I learned that her central heating was off and reported the matter to the manager.

Latest news: Heating is STILL OFF after EIGHTEEN WEEKS with NO REPAIR IN SIGHT.

The affected residents are sitting in the foyer with a small oil filled heater as the communal lounge has been out of bounds for over a month due to redecoration. (They could've knocked the c+nt down and built a new one quicker than they can paint the bastard.)

One old dear has [allegedly] been burned by an oil filled radiator and told it was her fault for touching it.

It appears that repairs won't be carried out until the warmer weather.

We are doomed.
skipman
#10839 | Posted: 12 Feb 2017 23:43
nordsee220:
One old dear has [allegedly] been burned by an oil filled radiator and told it was her fault for touching it.

Where are the health and safety when you need them?
Kozmik
#10840 | Posted: 13 Feb 2017 17:26
They want to kill as many of us off as they can, in any or every way possible. Big mk cancer mind fuck going on at the moment. All over msm radio and television cancer this and cancer that. Roast potatoes and chips ffs everything gives you cancer or you're at genetic risk. It'll get ya one way or the other.
How about something positive for once?
Joe
#10841 | Posted: 13 Feb 2017 21:08 | Edited by: Joe
Kozmik:
Roast potatoes and chips ffs everything gives you cancer or you're at genetic risk. It'll get ya one way or the other.

Something positive, well I heard today that Sainsbury's are promoting purple chips for health!

Fancy some? URL
nordsee220
#10842 | Posted: 13 Feb 2017 22:39
Kozmik:
Big mk cancer mind fuck going on at the moment. All over msm radio and television cancer this and cancer that.

Gloria Hunniford on one of her consumer protection shows last week said that around one in every two of us will contract some form of cancer. That, if official, is now up from one in three five years ago, one in four about 20 years ago, one in five about 30 years ago and one in 10 about 75 years ago.

Can I suggest you all seach for some stuff on Hoxsey and have a rummage around Mercola.com where the patron, Dr Joseph Mercola states his faith in Vitamin D.
Desdichado
#10843 | Posted: 14 Feb 2017 22:18
Kozmik:
They want to kill as many of us off as they can, in any or every way possible. Big mk cancer mind fuck going on at the moment. All over msm radio and television cancer this and cancer that. Roast potatoes and chips ffs everything gives you cancer or you're at genetic risk. It'll get ya one way or the other.

I've heard it said that it's the oil that you fry or roast in that's carcinogenic. Certain oils, when heated to a high temperature, impart toxins. Sunflower and corn oil are allegedly the worst culprits. The trick is to roast your spuds at about 350 degrees Fahrenheit but blanch the spuds in boiling water first for about a minute or two. Use a decent olive oil (or lard) and don't heat to smoke point. I roast spuds, parsnips, beetroot, carrots, and even garlic and onions this way.

On the box the other day, some health correspondent was warning of the dangers of eating burnt toast. Personally, I can't eat toast unless it's a bit on the dark side and covered in butter and marmalade.
skipman
#10844 | Posted: 15 Feb 2017 11:03 | Edited by: skipman
Desdichado, I was on a metal working forum the other day. One of the members has the same name tag as you,coincidence?
skipman
#10845 | Posted: 15 Feb 2017 12:00
I posted about Porochenko's visits abroad coinciding with his military attacking the Donbass region. Telling the Western leader he was only responding to their aggression and could he please have some more money to help fight these anti democratic terrorists.

Guess what, it works.

http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/02/jean-claude-junker-ec-president-hands.html
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  721  722  723  724  725  ...  751  752  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®