RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

MISCELLANEOUS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  714  715  716  717  718  ...  728  729  »» 
Joe
#10726 | Posted: 8 Dec 2016 12:45 | Edited by: Joe
We all know just how thick and stupid mainstream journalists are, they work for the establishment and their job is not to inform us of the truth, but to spread propaganda.

The video below is just one (with David Icke) example of just how incredibly naive and stupid mainstream journalists are, when they interview someone on a one-to-one basis; they full apart without the likes of some intervening cunt such as David Dimbleby to protect them.

URL
Kozmik
#10727 | Posted: 8 Dec 2016 16:02
Yes, he makes him look like the knob-head he is, that "journalist"came out with the same old same old, and Icke just destroyed him IMO.
Kozmik
#10728 | Posted: 8 Dec 2016 16:10
And the cretin keeps snuffling and harrumphing and upsetting the audio. Professional? The man's a dolt.
quark1
#10729 | Posted: 8 Dec 2016 17:15
That bloody sniffing was getting on my nerves. But the shifting about in the chair was the most disturbing - he looked like he was doing everything possible to keep control of his sphincter for fear of letting out a thunder clap - or perhaps something worse! - brown cords anyone? Completely out of his depth and unresearched on the subject of Icke the man and his views.
Joe
#10730 | Posted: 8 Dec 2016 19:12 | Edited by: Joe
Kozmik:
And the cretin keeps snuffling and harrumphing and upsetting the audio. Professional? The man's a dolt.

quark1:
That bloody sniffing was getting on my nerves. But the shifting about in the chair was the most disturbing

At times I did get the feeling that bastard cameraman may work for the bbc and he was causing disruption on purpose, to drown out David Icke or make it so annoying for people to switch off and not watch.
nordsee220
#10731 | Posted: 9 Dec 2016 13:32 | Edited by: nordsee220
WINDOWS 10 :-
Time I had another rant!

Automatic updates. What a right royal pain in the arse.

Say you haven't used your laptop for a couple of weeks but now need it to do something quickly. Well stuff you matey because Windows 10 has decided it needs a slice of your internet bandwidth and 50% of your processor power to update itself. The process will take a while...

It gets worse though: You go to turn off the machine because your lunch break is over or you have to go out, whatever and it's stuff you AGAIN! Windows tells you that it is busy uodating your files and you MUST NOT TURN OFF YOUR PC.

Half an hour later it finally shuts down but you've now missed your appointment...

Feckin feck it!

Whoever came up with that little gem ought to be hosed down with hot shoite!
skipman
#10732 | Posted: 9 Dec 2016 23:59
Just this week the Senate unanimously passed an Anti-Semitism Awareness bill. Did anyone read or hear about it on the news?

What happens if the First Amendment clashes with this bill?

http://henrymakow.com/2016/12/phil-giraldi.html

Could this have been put in place to stop any out cry over this?

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/charlotte-silver/israel-has-destroyed-74-million -worth-eu-projects?utm_source=EI+readers&utm_campaign=02d60650d6-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&u tm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e802a7602d-02d60650d6-290660781
skipman
#10733 | Posted: 12 Dec 2016 10:54
skipman
#10734 | Posted: 12 Dec 2016 15:18
nordsee220
#10735 | Posted: 12 Dec 2016 17:21
TAX REFUND SPOOF

Beware a spoof email saying you are due a tax refund from HMRC. The IP address of the sender is 203.130.212.194 which traceroutes to Jakarta, Indonesia.

Don't "open" the email. Instead, do this:

RIGHT click the header.
In the dialogue box that opens click "Properties"
In the next box select the "Details" tab
In the next box click the "Message source" button

Reading through the maze of text you will find wrongly spelled words such as "loosing" instead of "losing" in a sentence so badly constructed it reads:
Fail to do so will result in loosing this refund and any future=
claims.
skipman
#10736 | Posted: 13 Dec 2016 14:48
I get loads for invoices "please check that all is correct..." Anything you are not sure about just delete. If it is important they can call or send a letter.
Kozmik
#10737 | Posted: 15 Dec 2016 17:09
Any thoughts about this Antarctic pyramid/ lost civilization anyone? David Wilcox, for anyone interested..
Joe
#10738 | Posted: 16 Dec 2016 12:37
Kozmik:
Any thoughts about this Antarctic pyramid/ lost civilization anyone? David Wilcox, for anyone interested..

If you go to Google Earth you will see a very large area of Antarctica has been air brushed out (is there something they do not wish us to see)? Incidentally, the same thing was also done to the North Pole and now it seems the North Pole has vanished from the face of the Earth altogether!
nordsee220
#10739 | Posted: 17 Dec 2016 10:38 | Edited by: nordsee220
THE PROMISES AND FAILURES OF BT BROADBAND

Marion uses BT Broadband at her home in Durham. Since "fibre" was broght there her download speed has gradually diminished. She could get around 9Mb/s 2 years ago on BT standard broadband. Now she's lucky if she gets 4. Sometimes it's LESS THAN ONE.
A mate, Jeff, (who lives in the same street and reads this column) changed over to BT Infinity 2 with promises of "up to 72Mb/s". He got mid twenties. Less than HALF the speed BT Infinity One is said to be capable of and these iceholes are charging for Infinity Two!
After complaining, BT agreed to only charge him for BT Infinity One (which promises up to 50Mb/s). He now gets SIX Mb/s.

SIX!

Here's the rub though: Although Marion can only achieve 4 at best and Jeff can only get 6, Marion's UPLOAD speed is regularly in excess of 20Mb/s and that is crazy fast.

What it means to me is this: The system is well capable of higher speeds as upload speed is generally around one fifth of download maximum capability.

IF YOU TAKE A LENGTH OF CABLE (WIRE) AND YOU CAN SEND 100 VOLTS AT 10 AMPS ALONG IT ONE WAY, TURNING IT AROUND WON'T MAKE IT ANY BETTER OR WORSE. IF THE LINE WILL UPLOAD 20 THE ONLY LOGICAL REASON IT WILL ONLY DOWNLOAD 4 IS THAT SOMEBODY HAS PHYSICALLY PUT THE BRAKES ON.

So if Marion gets 20 (and no, I am NOT wrong. I've used several online tests including BT's own) upload it means to me that she and Jeff are being actively restricted in their download speeds. The system is easily capable of the 50 and 70 odd BT advertise.

I smell a dead rat. Especially when BT's online help people suggested to Marion yesterday that she change over to BT Infinity.

"Look, luv. It's like this, see. We CAN fix it for you but we'll have to send the boys around for more money like."

My opinion of BT? Work it out.

At least highway robbers wore a mask.

BTW, I'm a C&G qualified IT Practitioner so I've more than a vague idea of what I'm looking at.
Joe
#10740 | Posted: 17 Dec 2016 11:54 | Edited by: Joe
After many years I changed my connection to fibre optics, because my modem was gradually losing Internet speed, it finally went down to 1.00Mb and I could not use the Internet anymore at that speed.

I have just done a recent check and I get 40.75Mb download speed and 10.00Mb upload speed using fibre optics. A BT engineer said to me, you should never turn off the router, otherwise you speed rate will gradually decrease over time and it will never build up again. To me this sounded like fucking bollocks, I asked the BT engineer, why would turning off my router make any difference to the download/upload speed - the arsehole did not have a clue and could not answer my question, so I ignored his unsubstantiated advice completely.

I have always turned off the router when I'm finished with my computer at the end of each night and it has made no difference to the download/upload speeds whatsoever.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  714  715  716  717  718  ...  728  729  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®