RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

MISCELLANEOUS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  710  711  712  713  714  ...  760  761  »» 
wensam
#10666 | Posted: 7 Nov 2016 23:23 | Edited by: wensam
Poor Hillary they are picking on her,she is a victim of a massive Russian conspiracy. The day before the election she gets the all clear and hopefully a tidal wave of sympathy votes.

Was the above said by urself skipman, spoken with a sense of irony???

The whole thing is getting more unbelievable everyday.
Desdichado
#10667 | Posted: 8 Nov 2016 17:32 | Edited by: Desdichado
The MSM here is psy-op central. All kinds of bollocks being spouted. In my neck of the woods, Trump is way ahead. Exit polls are showing a huge turn out and, as a rule, that doesn't bode well for the party in power. Personally, I don't like either of 'em but one thing you can say in Trump's favour: his fingerprints are nowhere to be found on the multiple debacles of the past eight years. That's all down to Obama and the wicked witch.
wensam
#10668 | Posted: 8 Nov 2016 21:01
The psyop began thousands of years ago in the initiation rites of the first so called secret societies of the eastern Mediterranean and the Black Sea perhaps extending across into China... be that Jews or Pagans lol Its my belief that the process of creating a slave class has now come to fruition. Adam Curtis sums it up well when he says that as we sit at our desks shuffling meaningless bits of paper concerned with meaningless tasks and protocols invented by data led politicians and economists, we are actually just shopping. They know what we want to mask the feelings of disillusion and frustration as we are now fully aware its a global sham and there is nothing we can do about it. The US presidential election process is revealing how much things are now out of our hands and that democracy as it stands today bares no resemblance to the dictionary meaning we have been led to believe and uphold.
wensam
#10669 | Posted: 8 Nov 2016 21:45
What I was really getting at is that the psyop is global
Desdichado
#10670 | Posted: 8 Nov 2016 21:46
wensam:
They know what we want to mask the feelings of disillusion and frustration as we are now fully aware its a global sham and there is nothing we can do about it. The US presidential election process is revealing how much things are now out of our hands and that democracy as it stands today bares no resemblance to the dictionary meaning we have been led to believe and uphold.

America was not founded as a democracy but a constitutional republic. A pure democracy is nothing more that the tyranny of the majority (Jim Marrs uses the analogy of a lynch mob) and it is the constitution that places limits on the power of government. However, once you've got a Supreme Court that is stacked with apparatchiks, that system begins to break down. What we are seeing now is the endgame where rights guaranteed by the constitution are being eroded by democracy. You only have to look at the way the 10th Amendment (the power of the states) is being undercut by federalism: the very thing that Jefferson warned of in the Federalist Papers. The founding fathers knew what they were doing. They had experienced the heavy hand of the English Parliament. They're probably spinning in their graves right now.
skipman
#10671 | Posted: 9 Nov 2016 11:29
wensam:
The whole thing is getting more unbelievable everyday.

No more unbelievable than the polls that the MSM were running just before the polls closed. If they were right Hillary was due a landslide. OOPS

As I type this Hillary still has not come out to talk to her supporters. I feel sorry for her followers being treated like that.

She is probably still have the mother of all hissy fits and her staff cannot calm her down.

CNN have said Trump won because of Russian interference. They are not going to admit that they had anything to do with the failure of their own propaganda.

Wikileaks has also come in for a bashing for being so partisan with no coverage of the other candidates.

Assange has given his reply,worth reading.

http://economiccollapsenews.com/2016/11/08/jullian-assange-issues-a-statement-on-the- 2016-u-s-election/
skipman
#10672 | Posted: 9 Nov 2016 14:14
This was written just before the election.

http://buchanan.org/blog/hath-trump-wrought-125976
Desdichado
#10673 | Posted: 9 Nov 2016 17:08
skipman:
As I type this Hillary still has not come out to talk to her supporters. I feel sorry for her followers being treated like that.

She's just finished speaking. She quoted scripture of all things. Actually, she was quite gracious all things considered. We've dodged a bullet there but there might be an even larger calibre one being loaded into the breech.

When it looked like Clinton was going to win yesterday, my local gun store was doing a very brisk trade, anticipating some monkeying around with the 2nd Amendment.
skipman
#10674 | Posted: 10 Nov 2016 10:16
Desdichado:
anticipating some monkeying around with the 2nd Amendment.

She made it abundantly clear during her speeches that gun control; would be one of her major policies.

If she had won she would have been able to pick the supreme court judges. The American constitution is what ever they decide.
skipman
#10675 | Posted: 10 Nov 2016 18:26
Someone in the U.S. put an app out so that people could go out in a group if they were voting for Trump.

I thought it was a bit far fetched and what about voter privacy.

I was wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIAjIByVgdk
Kozmik
#10676 | Posted: 10 Nov 2016 18:37
It's just like at my work. "Constitution" for which read "Company Policy" is any damn thing one's masters say it is. A quick example: Last Friday of the month is a "dress down day" when colleagues can supposedly wear their own clothes (fucking wow). When I wore a baseball cap, I quickly discovered that "You'll have to take off that cap Mick, The Boss doesn't like them, Company Policy". You can all imagine how I felt about that, but I want to have a job more than I want to wear a baseball cap, so off it came. I wouldn't mind so much but it's very rarely I'd wear one anyway.
Good luck to our cousins over the pond.
Kozmik
#10677 | Posted: 10 Nov 2016 18:51
And Trump's already changed his tune : From "Lock her up" to, in his victory speech,"Secretary Clinton has always served her country well".
Still gonna build that stupid wall Donald? And make the Mexican rapists pay for it?
Unbelievable, but unfortunately true. Dog help us.
skipman
#10678 | Posted: 10 Nov 2016 19:07
If you complain about immigration you are classed a racist as Trump has been. If your government has an open door policy then you have this to look forward to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J81eKkzb3e8

The police in Sweden and Germany are over whelmed with immigrant violence,crime and rape. The press are not allowed to report it or are complicit in the cover up. The ordinary people are the victims and that is why nationalist parties are coming to the fore.

Calling the population of the countries that support such movements,xenophobes,racists and nazi's is not going to work any more. They have become emboldened after seeing Brexit, then Trump, go against what the elite wanted.

the French and German election are going to be very interesting.
skipman
#10679 | Posted: 10 Nov 2016 19:29
Kozmik:
take off that cap Mick, The Boss doesn't like them,

Was it the hat or what it depicted?
skipman
#10680 | Posted: 11 Nov 2016 09:54
In one of the presidential debates Trump claimed that the voting was being rigged and hinted that he would not accept the results.

The press and other politicians went into melt down claiming that the acceptance of the vote and the PEACEFUL transition of the presidency were a cornerstone of American politics.

Those same people,Hillary voters,who were calling Trump every invective they could think of for saying what he did. Just did a one eighty on accepting the result and a peaceful transition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d9lm-T87AQ

Desdichado, does this guy have any outlets near you? I believe his employees will be needing your help.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/breaking-grubhub-ceo-sends-email-tells-pro-trump-emplo yees-to-resign/

America,the land of the free. Where if your a democrat supporter, you're free to tell others how to behave but if things do not go the way you expect,you're free not to apply what you have said to others, to your self.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  710  711  712  713  714  ...  760  761  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®