RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

MISCELLANEOUS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  670  671  672  673  674  ...  751  752  »» 
skipman
#10066 | Posted: 10 May 2015 21:58
There is much press space being taken up as to the possible make up of David Camerons cabinet ministers.

Another country is also in the process of making up a new cabinet. A country which has no qualms about annexing another country's land and has no worries about world leaders condemning it or indeed visiting. How Russia must be envious.

One of its new ministers has openly called for the mass killing of all those who oppose them.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/netanyahu-appoints-ayelet-shaked-who-called-for-genocide -of-palestinians-as-justice-minister-in-new-government/5448237
Kozmik
#10067 | Posted: 11 May 2015 19:08
I'd just like to point people to Chris Spivey.org ; where the Spivmeister has an excellent summation of our recent 'election'....
skipman
#10068 | Posted: 16 May 2015 21:27
More proof that the worlds leaders are truly operating on a different wavelength to ordinary people.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/despotic-saudi-regime-lobbies-to-chair-human-rights-coun cil/5449886
skipman
#10069 | Posted: 24 May 2015 17:56
Okay guys,how many of you are going to sign this?

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/uk_media_rb1/?biCxHgb&v=58824
Joe
#10070 | Posted: 24 May 2015 20:15
So they do not want to hear from people that want them kicked out - typical bbc, biased right to the end!
Kozmik
#10071 | Posted: 31 May 2015 12:54
I wonder if any of you have had a similar computer-thing to this happen to them? I had just re-newed the Anti-virus software, so wasn't sure what was causing what - basically, the 'puter started slowing down massively, and I noticed the 'power meter' showed that the CPU was running at 100% constantly, which it never does as I typically only run 2 or 3 programs simultaneously, say this one with youTube playing music, activities which I know from past experience do not greatly tax this PC overmuch. Certain the only change I had made was to install the new McAfee, I was about to un-install it when I just went through the list of recent downloads - and one in particular sent my internal alarm bells ringing - Google fucking Chrome - once before, I'd had this 'puter bugger up because of sneaky things being included on a Chrome update. I don't like Chrome because of this, so I un-installed Google Chrome completely, and - problem solved, CPU ticking over at it's previous gentle 15% - 20%, and speed restored. Now I'm amazed I was able to fix this myself as I really don't know very much at all about this sort of thing, so if this experience helps anyone else I'll be glad.
skipman
#10072 | Posted: 2 Jun 2015 23:59
Desdichado
#10073 | Posted: 3 Jun 2015 01:07 | Edited by: Desdichado
Missing 411 - March 2015 Update.

Coast to Coast interview with George Knapp and David Paulides regarding recent cases of missing people including two Britons who vanished in Switzerland and were found in very mysterious circumstances. There are some parallels with Richard's work on UFOs and NATO so I sent Paulides and Knapp a link to Richplanet. Anyway, here's the C2C interview from March.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh1yKqsnulY
richunkle71
#10074 | Posted: 4 Jun 2015 22:35
John Harris, the founder of the TPUC website, as sadly died.

URL
nordsee220
#10075 | Posted: 6 Jun 2015 23:56
Kozmik:
wonder if any of you have had a similar computer-thing to this happen to them?

Hello all and apologies for the absence. I haven't forgotten you or turned my back on all things dodgy but the recent move to my new bungalow has had me bloody ill with exhaustion. My thanks to whomsoever for the fibromyalgia I live with. Bloody RUM deal I FELT.

As for the pc. Yse. I've had similar issues many a time. It's vital that we read the shite we are installing because there are so many "options" which are "ticked" by default and all of this crap tries to update itself (supply you with unwanted ads for all manner of sooper dooper crap you could probably live three lifetimes and never want).

Here's a tip. Go to the start menu and click "RUN". (If you don't have the run command there is a way to get it - see below.)
Enter MSCONFIG in the dialogue box and click OK.
Go to the Starup tab in the new dialogue box and you can see all of the stuff that runs automatically when you fire up the beast that is your lifeline to the world nowadays.
Make a note of anything you decide to untick, in case the pc decides to throw a wobbly so that you cna re tick the same box. Only untick one box at a time IF YOU THINK YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT THE PROGRAMME RUNNING.

If you DON'T have the Run command in the startup menu do this:

Right click the start button in the bottom left of the screen.
In the small dialogue box that appears left click (one click) Properties.
In the new dialogue box that appears click the Start Menu tab at the top.
Click the Customise button in the dialogue box.
At the right side of the dialogue box is a slider, drag it about 2/3 of the way to the bottom.
You should find a tick box labelled Run Command, tick the box by left clicking.
Click OK at the bottom of the box and restart the computer.

After that, by left clicking the start button you should find Run in the start menu.

This works up to Windows 7. I haven't tried 8, 8 and three quarters, the non existant nine or ten. I don't need them so they can shove it.

Power to the non consumerist society!

Apologies for any inconsistencies, errors, cockups etc. I'm tired, shagged out and knackered.
Joe
#10076 | Posted: 7 Jun 2015 11:59
nordsee220:
Enter MSCONFIG in the dialogue box and click OK.

I sometimes go into the start up tab in MSCONFIG just to see if any program(s) has automatically inserted itself in there without my permission. The only programs which are necessary to run at start up are the firewall and the anti-virus.
skipman
#10077 | Posted: 12 Jun 2015 22:50
When IS/ISIS/ISIL destroy world heritage sites the world is in up roar. When Saudi Arabia bombs and kills civilians in a Unesco site,the worlds press is mute.

http://rt.com/news/266854-unesco-sanaa-bombing-saudi/
skipman
#10078 | Posted: 12 Jun 2015 22:56 | Edited by: skipman
A fake petition was held in America calling on Obama to carry out a first strike nuclear attack on Russia. The American public signed in droves.
R.T. carried out the same petition in Moscow,what do you thing their response was?

http://rt.com/news/266848-russia-nuke-america-poll/

The American congress has just voted to fast track TTP.

These two events should point to the future of America.
Joe
#10079 | Posted: 13 Jun 2015 12:07 | Edited by: Joe
skipman:
A fake petition was held in America calling on Obama to carry out a first strike nuclear attack on Russia. The American public signed in droves.
R.T. carried out the same petition in Moscow,what do you thing their response was?

This could be propaganda, if not, then let's hope this is not the representative view of all Americans and only from the simple-minded extreme minority to nuke Russia.
skipman
#10080 | Posted: 13 Jun 2015 13:32
Joe:
This could be propaganda, i

I thought the same Joe. Cast your mind back to when Obama announced that Osama bin Laden was dead and the views of the masses on the streets shouting "USA USA "

Propaganda? Possibly,believable? Sadly yes.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  670  671  672  673  674  ...  751  752  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®