RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

MISCELLANEOUS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  650  651  652  653  654  ...  751  752  »» 
Joe
#9766 | Posted: 9 Oct 2014 23:35
skipman:
Some humans believe that they have more of a right to this planet than others. They also know that the law is for others, not for them.

This world is ruled by evil gangsters (TPTB) creating their own rules (for which they are exempt) for the majority. We do need a police force, but not the corrupt kind, which only protect and serve the establishment.

The establishment have run-a-muck on this planet for too long and until something drives them out, the tyranny will never go away...
nordsee220
#9767 | Posted: 10 Oct 2014 10:42 | Edited by: nordsee220
Joe:
The establishment have run-a-muck on this planet for too long and until something drives them out, the tyranny will never go away...

How true. But how do you tell people when for every squeaky mouse telling people the truth there are hundreds of roaring lions bellowing the lies that the majority believe?

I talked to friends about IS and asked them why, when politicians have lied about virtually everything from duck houses to depleted uranium, from want to weapons of mass destruction, should they suddenly be as white as the driven snow over IS and Syria?

They simply answer that they wouldn't be lying now as they've been caught out in the past, caught with their pants down.

That is how dumbed down the population has become. They honestly believe that a bully who's been caught out bullying will, all of a sudden, turn into an angel.
Joe
#9768 | Posted: 10 Oct 2014 12:37 | Edited by: Joe
nordsee220:
How true. But how do you tell people when for every squeaky mouse telling people the truth there are hundreds of roaring lions bellowing the lies that the majority believe?

I don't think there is a way of helping the majority adult population, their minds have been infiltrated for too long and they think like zombies, they are obedient to the establishment, and they are blind to the truth and are a lost cause. However, just hopefully, most of the younger generation still have a chance and can see what is really going on in this world, to rebel against the establishment and what there weak minded parents have become... This is the only way I can see a change taking place for the future...
skipman
#9769 | Posted: 17 Oct 2014 23:54
I the U.S.if you want to run for political office it is de regur to put on your resume "Served in the MILITARY"

Did not quite work out for the vice presidents son Hunter Biden.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2796555/i-deeply-regret-embarrassed-actions-s on-vice-president-joe-biden-discharged-navy-one-month-testing-positive-cocaine.html
RICHPLANET.NET
Admin
#9770 | Posted: 22 Oct 2014 15:32
I have removed MK_DON from the forum. His comments on here and on FB have become increasingly non-nonsensical and disruptive.
nordsee220
#9771 | Posted: 22 Oct 2014 17:54
Normal service will be resumed asap.
Joe
#9772 | Posted: 22 Oct 2014 21:53
I wonder what got into MK_Don for him to become so delusional (he was not always this way).

Has he been reading strange books? He was a little difficult in the beginning, and then seemed to be rational at some point later on, but NOW, he has completely flipped into this strange behaviour (it is a shame).
Kozmik
#9773 | Posted: 22 Oct 2014 22:04
Seems to have had a breakdown of sorts, but thinks its enlightenment...
Joe
#9774 | Posted: 22 Oct 2014 22:23 | Edited by: Joe
Kozmik:
Seems to have had a breakdown of sorts, but thinks its enlightenment...

Well he is not alone; I've heard there are 7,095,217,980 religious/delusional followers in the world already and growing - it's frightening - all those people with breakdowns...
skipman
#9775 | Posted: 23 Oct 2014 20:43
Hope you like this,brought a smile to my face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1LLsw1lcuA
Desdichado
#9776 | Posted: 24 Oct 2014 01:29
skipman:
I the U.S.if you want to run for political office it is de regur to put on your resume "Served in the MILITARY"

Helps in some States. Obama never served. Bush Junior farted about in the Air National Guard, Clinton didn't serve, Bush Snr. was a WWII Navy pilot; Reagan held a reserve commission but never saw action; Carter served in the US Navy but saw no action; Ford fought in the Pacific theatre as a naval officer; Nixon was a WWII naval officer but saw no action; LBJ was a naval officer too and was awarded the silver star for his service as an observer on a mission aboard a B-26 bomber (there is controversy about this even today); Kennedy commanded a PT boat and saw action; Ike, of course, was Supreme Commander of the Allied forces in Europe during WWII.

I can't think of too many modern-day PMs who served. Ted the Teeth was an artillery officer; Callaghan served in the Royal Navy; Wilson was a civil servant; Blair, Brown, Cameron, Thatcher, and Major never served.
Desdichado
#9777 | Posted: 24 Oct 2014 01:32
Joe:
I wonder what got into MK_Don for him to become so delusional (he was not always this way).

Has he been reading strange books? He was a little difficult in the beginning, and then seemed to be rational at some point later on, but NOW, he has completely flipped into this strange behaviour (it is a shame).

Who knows? Booze and drugs maybe? Maybe he had some sort of psychotic break. Hope he gets well but it's best for all that he's gone.
AllSpark
#9778 | Posted: 24 Oct 2014 20:36
I blocked MK from my fb a couple of weeks ago. He's on the brink of something, but I don't know what !
SPIRAL
#9779 | Posted: 25 Oct 2014 10:22
Thank God MK Don has gone, I don't know whether he is on something or psychotic but he needs help & was a serious put off for this forum
skipman
#9780 | Posted: 25 Oct 2014 21:46
SPIRAL:
Thank God MK Don has gone,

I hope Wensam,who was always good to him,starts posting again. I miss her insights.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  650  651  652  653  654  ...  751  752  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®