RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

MISCELLANEOUS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  646  647  648  649  650  ...  760  761  »» 
nordsee220
#9706 | Posted: 18 Sep 2014 07:46 | Edited by: nordsee220
MK_DON:
If you are on Fb you will find a lot of truth on my page...

I don't use facebook nor do I twitter, twatter or otherwise spend my time spreading shite all over the outerweb. I see it this way, we bitch and moan on here about erosion of freedom, intrusion into our privacy, spy cameras and computer spyware then post everything we do for the whole world to see. It's illogical.

I have more than enough communications power with my landline, mobile phone and kneemails. If all fails I have half a dozen second class postage stamps, some envelopes and a biro. If that all fails there's ham radio. If even that fails I can shout.

A guy at the radio club was saying how tough it is, being a single dad. I know it is because I did it for 10 years. Then he pulls out 2 mobile phones. One's a bog standard, 10 year old, coal fired thing which he says only costs 10 a month. The other is an eyeball five and can do all sorts of things including letting him know the angle he is lying down at, his grid location and will even make plopping sounds and display CGI water ripples when he touches the screen. That one is only 38 a month but I think it can also make phone calls.

Do we REALLY need all of this social media shite? (From a former technology mad bloke who bought a VCR in 1979 costing 734 (Panasonic NV-8610B) when tapes were 15 each and a CD player when there were a massive 25 titles available on CD. I also bought a video game consol with tennis, football and golf games. All the games were the same with a white square moving about that you had to get into a gap in another line. It was only 200 but hey, that was a month's wages in 1979 thanks to the BoE, infiltrated and managed gummints, inflation and fractional reserve stuff - remember?

I reckon I realised how we're being shafted with unnecessary technology a few years back now. Like HD Tv (which was dumbed down from 1250 lines to 1080 so that the next UHD TV generation could be introduced and still be perceptible once we all had HD) and most can't see the "HUGE" (HUGE = tiny) difference because their eyesight isn't that good.

(1250 HD was to be the standard which would be immediately backward compatible with the existing 625 line technology ( 2 x 625 = 1250 ) which, when IT was introduced in the 1960's was, strangely, called high definition. As was 405 when it was introduced about 20 years earlier. Anybody see a pattern here? Not in 3D unfortunately!)

Don't even start me on SMART TV! Ok then, what IS SMART? Well, the acronym was introduced to describe the System Monitoring And Reporting Technology introduced into PC hard drives around 2000. Can you spot the dangers here? A TV connected to the outerweb that can report back everything you watch, which ads you see and even if you watch Richplanet TV!

But they wouldn't do that! Would they?

Let's keep focussed on the real enemy, people. ('scuse the pun)
MK_DON
#9707 | Posted: 18 Sep 2014 09:53
Your choice Nordsee...11 million people on foo fighters Fb page alone

My choice is to use social media to try and reach just 0.66% of these..

I know everything is monitored Esp sites like this, these days so rather than just reach 100+ here, who should be genuinely aware.. I try to influence those on far larger mainstream social media platform
nordsee220
#9708 | Posted: 18 Sep 2014 13:54
MK_DON:
Your choice Nordsee...11 million people on foo fighters Fb page alone

My choice yes. 59 million UK citizens believe 9/11 was blah blah blah. My experience is this: You can't make people see what they've been conditioned not to see.

Example: On Monday I explained to a very scientifically minded young student why Apollo was a crock. I ignored all of the usual shadows, missing blast crater, missing time delays in radio communication etc. Instead, I used one example that I call...

Mr Bean Goes To The Moon

We all know it. The Bart Sibrel interview where Alan Bean says re the Van Allen belts, "You know, I don't think we went far enough out to encounter[them]!" I told him what to look for and asked why NASA would put someone in charge of a $30 billion space ship when the guy hadn't a clue where he was going.

The kid flatly refused to even look at the You Tube clip and he's an up-coming scientist.

What the hell does that tell you?
abitofgreen
#9709 | Posted: 18 Sep 2014 19:29
A few yers ago, 2009 I think, it was reported that the Georgia Guidestones had been vandalised with the possible intention of toppling the English language guidstone. A small square was cut out of the top of the stone.....well I've just come across this and I dont know wether to laugh or cry lol...

Someone has only gone and added the date 2014....

URL
nordsee220
#9710 | Posted: 18 Sep 2014 21:57 | Edited by: nordsee220
I now believe 110% you can always trust CNN and here's the proof:

They asked: Should Scotland be independent?

YES = 58%
NO = 52%

https://twitter.com/finansakrobat/status/512710415164256256/photo/1

I think CNN reported that men had landed on the moon 40 odd years ago too so my scepticism is all f*cked up now!
9/11, 7/7, Iran, Iraq etc. Oh Dear! Richard! What HAVE you done to me?
abitofgreen
#9711 | Posted: 19 Sep 2014 06:38
Well.... NO it is!

The only thing that surprises me is that anyone in Scotland thought it would be any different.

Democracy is an illusion....this vote was decided long ago!
MK_DON
#9712 | Posted: 19 Sep 2014 12:44
abitofgreen:
Well.... NO it is!

The only thing that surprises me is that anyone in Scotland thought it would be any different.

THIS IS THE CHOICE POINT FOR PEOPLE

APATHY & WILLFUL IGNORANCE - GIVING IN TO BULLIES OUT OF FEAR

OR LOVE - THAT ALL BULLIES WERE NORMAL ONCE - LIKE I AM A BULLY - AS I WAS bullied - Consider - the people have faced an injustice to see if they can better themselves - together - on both sides of the border

Consider also - gold was for fools - evolution of the angels to live in peace as one race was what was mined in Xion

Mine is yours and yours in Mine

Please - call me a fool - o quite like the idea - of being the least important voice in a council for man who evolved himself & that thought COMES FROM LOVE... OF MY BROTHERS & SISTERS
MK_DON
#9713 | Posted: 19 Sep 2014 14:27 | Edited by: MK_DON
Joe - 2 souls - one body - an anti (non) false (non) - conscientiousness capable of 689
UPPER
&
lower

Like 1/2 of my brothers and sisters who created Us

& ALL o Us who return to light - it is the depth of sin on your mirror that will ensure your right to light - or more to the point...

Your willingness to learn betterment -

Remember the serpent in the bible (6i6le) 0 everything didden in (69)plane site

T - raising serpent - you distinguish and can consider thoughts without emotion

Do you follow the murderous evil god - or do you learn to THINK for yourselves - clear your mirrors and be a society who only seeks the phorever people for wisdom and council and is allowed to look after EA immediately - like is your true potential & destiny

MY HEART IS WITH MY SISTER - and so is mine - just now - but her destiny is like yours - individual choice

FORTUNATELY AS IT IS THE AGE OF REASON - THE ANGELS IN POWER ACTED OUT OF EVIL TO SHOW MAN - WHAT IS GOOD = LOVE - LOVE YOURSELVES FIRST

ADMITTING YOUR OWN MISTAKES = KEY = BETTERMENT

9 & 6
MK_DON
#9714 | Posted: 19 Sep 2014 14:29
WE BRING ONE IMMEDIATE MESSAGE - FREE THE WEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MK_DON
#9715 | Posted: 19 Sep 2014 16:23
i JUST asked Andrew re 1-1 - alth0ugh extend that - Neil, Richard, Andew, TRhe policeman (Gary) - ANTHONY!!!!}

Aberdeen - any or all of you - I'd like my brother Miller (not a mason - like me) as uj7st a awitness -

TYPOS _ FUCK TYPPPOS>>>> THROGH MUSIC & REASON I AM HERe SO MAN can rule 0 TO REASON

THE EVIL IN THE FALLEN ANGHLS - they have given man a choice

WHAT+DO+ ORGANSIMS = love to light em...
endocannibanoid

LOK at bug pharma - and look at the lack of heart amongst apathy and willfully ignorant in Sctoland... wait a minute WE (kinda) Y heart!

SION ) - 6ible - fools gold} M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRswxxT3HQ8
}
& I get called a shill!!!
MK_DON
#9716 | Posted: 19 Sep 2014 16:26
we BETTERED OURSELVES - what heppendd to you
6&9

bp - 6i6le - the serpent -0 your inner light - how to access it....

ANYONE SEEN A PENCIL>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ7S7ijFIGo&list=PLDAD20D9584DAD259
MK_DON
#9717 | Posted: 19 Sep 2014 16:27
think star wars 0 used my dark (LANGUAGE OFFEN S ive 7 LOUD) envoking feeling to make people think...

KEY TO BETTERMENT!
MK_DON
#9718 | Posted: 19 Sep 2014 16:30
& V\?

those who know my human heart, emotions they will feel..... maybe even feelings....
MK_DON
#9719 | Posted: 19 Sep 2014 16:35
PEACE & PROSPERITY IN REASON - LAUGH HAVE FUN IT S THE BEGINNING OF 7689

END OVER END (0)(0)
http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/
^0^

LOVE YOURSELVES FIRST - bp - be peaceful with the planet - so we can ALL prosper togher (EA & u U)
lux
nordsee220
#9720 | Posted: 19 Sep 2014 16:45
I had a weird dream just as I was dropping off last night. I dreamt that the next FF venue was encoded in an old pop song by "M" - "Pop Musik".

The words go: New York, London, Paris, Munich, Everybody talk about pop musik.

Well we had NY 1st, then London. Perhaps the agenda now requires a shock to all of Europe, even the world and what more effective place than a certain resort that changed its name from Euro*****y to D********* Paris?

Bloody Hell. I wish I could go back to sharing dreams with Father Dougal McGuire, about Carol Vordeman.

OK, let's get back to sanity. (That's a laugh.)
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  646  647  648  649  650  ...  760  761  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®