RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

MISCELLANEOUS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  626  627  628  629  630  ...  750  751  »» 
Joe
#9406 | Posted: 13 Jul 2014 16:09
wensam:
...The thesis has not been published yet, so when/if I get the chance to read it, i will let you know what's going on with it. He is coming from a theological stance.

Do you think he is heavily into the Zoroaster cult wensam? Lol.
wensam
#9407 | Posted: 13 Jul 2014 20:59
Lol!

None of it, he is his own person, sensible devoted family man.
MK_DON
#9408 | Posted: 14 Jul 2014 20:25 | Edited by: MK_DON
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28289331

1.1 BILLION - unseen enemies - announced at sideshow (airshow) - radar & target acquisition re cyber terrorists (lol) - no Russia (pushing UFO disclosure)

http://www.tnonline.com/2011/feb/26/mysterious-flying-machine

Return of the God of Light & his Angels to remove dark souls from Earth & aid our future age & evolution - as known of by the dark soul in no 10

Don't they get it - time well (see Great Prophet 'Marley' -lol :o)
MK_DON
#9409 | Posted: 14 Jul 2014 21:07 | Edited by: MK_DON
Think about it objectively - consider evidence of Ancient Pyramids, Lucifer/Enki/Zoroaster - love & light

https://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2013/05/8-soldiers-disappear-removing-ancient-flyin g-machine-from-afghan-cave-2448978.html

The first religion to state

Zoroastrians believe that when a person dies, the soul is divinely judged.

The good move on to the "best of existences" while the wicked are punished in torment.

(At the start of a new Age of Reason) - Angra Mainyu will either be destroyed or made powerless, and everyone will live in paradise except perhaps the extremely wicked, which some sources believe will continue to suffer endlessly

(Suffer endlessly = harvested for the benefit of those who believe in love, right, truth, equality & all things nature)
Joe
#9410 | Posted: 14 Jul 2014 21:32
Have you seen this YouTube video MK URL

"Guidestones are the creation of one R.C. Christian, an individual whose real identity remains unknown."
MK_DON
#9411 | Posted: 14 Jul 2014 21:57 | Edited by: MK_DON
Thanks Joe

Fit these pieces together

The four outer stones are oriented to mark the limits of the 18.6 year lunar declination cycle.[4] The center column features a hole through which the North Star can be seen regardless of time, as well as a slot that is aligned with the Sun's solstices and equinoxes. A 7/8" aperture in the capstone allows a ray of sun to pass through at noon each day, shining a beam on the center stone indicating the day of the year.[2]

True Sun Worship - no separation

I'd speculate Christ referenced in surname to go with Lucies later revelations - & given the nature of the book the age of reason

'The Age of Reason was a book written by Thomas Paine. Its intent was to destroy the Judeo-Christian beliefs upon which our Republic was founded.'

Well - prize truth - & faith with tempered reason - Especially when it comes to religion which should be based on love right truth equality &
Nature
MK_DON
#9412 | Posted: 14 Jul 2014 22:02 | Edited by: MK_DON
I'd be as well add to it... Your jigsaw

Another piece

The Georgia Guidestones is a granite monument in Elbert County, Georgia, USA. A message clearly conveying a set of ten guidelines is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages, and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient languages' scripts: Babylonian, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian hieroglyphs.

Do you feel it in your bones? - RC Christian was a messenger of light

Welcome to the New Age
MK_DON
#9413 | Posted: 14 Jul 2014 22:34 | Edited by: MK_DON
Joe - luci's light is a massive jigsaw piece - I'd say it was further affirmation for me when you shared it - although I already KNEW - still many thanks for leading me to more light

http://www.americanfreethought.com/wordpress/2009/06/01/wired-on-the-georgia-guidesto nes/

Go to http://www.betweendeath.com and discover the truth, and why only 500,000,000 worthy and eligible human beings will survive when the rest of the 6,300,000,000 must die and be harvested for their protein and their water.

The truth is apparent if you can read the signs - Greed
skipman
#9414 | Posted: 14 Jul 2014 23:36
MK_DON
#9415 | Posted: 14 Jul 2014 23:47 | Edited by: MK_DON
Thanks Skip - strangely enough I've never been happier - so many things make sense to me now despite my mini work/family apocalypse & separation & given my inner light knows those responsible will be harvested - every breath on this planet must have some satisfaction to it

- will find out for sure tomorrow if Mark & i are going to Bannockburn - well if nae in Holland at Dons game (I said I'd go b4 realised conflict of dates but trust work won't give me time off) he'd be on West Coast anyway so I'd be meeting him there..

I introduced him to RP after we'd seen white light flying object on 2 separate occasions... by showing him secret space fleet show.. So when I put it as alternative if not at dons game he jumped at idea..
nordsee220
#9416 | Posted: 15 Jul 2014 20:49
Joe:
I think nordsee does not live far from Rich and has been to Rich's house on occasions - maybe he could find out more for us...

Shite like this gets posted in the hope those concerned will waste valuable time dealing with the nonsense.
The least productive course of action is to even acknowledge them.
We already know what Richard thinks of those trying to debunk him. Yes, he's changed his views on things from time to time and has been man enough to say so and not spin the crap til it looks like chocolate mousse.

As for Rupert Murdoch's involvement in Richplanet... If it hadn't been for Murdoch the Astra satellite system probably wouldn't exist and the platform Richard uses would be a mere dream.

That, my friends, is about as close as they'll ever get to sharing the same bottle of brown sauce for their pie and chips.

It just shows how good Richard is at putting his shows together. Shows which are honestly produced on a shoestring budget. They look quite professional. There are one or two hiccups from time to time and occasionally the sound is less then perfect but hey, would YOU put all of your weekly pay packet into this? Or would you go to the pub, the footie, or spend it on some woman?

Note: When MSM tries to "diss" "truthers" (I hate that word) they inevitably resort to unfounded profanities and slurs.

Whom do I trust to get down to the real truth? David Dribblebee or Richard Hall?

Answer: The one that was on the bones of his arse at one time and I bought him a breakfast at a greasy spoon in Birtley, Co Durham the day he interviewed his MP about 7/7. Why was he skint? Because he'd just put every penny he had into keeping on the air FOR OUR BENEFIT when he was given short notice to quit the studio with the white desk. Remember the earlier shows?

Richard D Hall is a gentleman and I'd trust him more than I'd trust any policeman, priest, politician or public figure.
MK_DON
#9417 | Posted: 15 Jul 2014 22:05 | Edited by: MK_DON
I agree with what you say about Richard being trustworthy Nordsee..

& one of the main reasons for this is because he is prepared to admit his mistakes so to better himself - he has far less ego than the majority of those who claim to serve the truth & right.. His actions re 7/7 campaign which a lot of us are a part of have not been matched.. No one has come close to them.. Nevermind matching them... preventing our involvement in a war in Syria

Why, in my mind because he acted out of independent thought, heart & soul so to organise people prepared to do the right thing - ie freeing others from oppression of selfish greedy liars & fear mongering bullies

Look we all make mistakes - whether thats Richard, myself - all of us - the trick is to recognise & learn from them (not blame others) - as that's what leads to betterment of man :o)

(Had to edit typos - might learn to proof read one day)
Joe
#9418 | Posted: 15 Jul 2014 22:45
nordsee220:
Shite like this gets posted in the hope those concerned will waste valuable time dealing with the nonsense.
The least productive course of action is to even acknowledge them.
We already know what Richard thinks of those trying to debunk him. Yes, he's changed his views on things from time to time and has been man enough to say so and not spin the crap til it looks like chocolate mousse.

It was just a bit of a shock when I accidentally saw this slander for the first time against Rich. I know others have had a go at him for exposing the truth, but I never thought that someone would go to all the trouble of setting up a webpage to do it and with untrue dirty remarks! However, I never believed the shit that was said about him (hence my previous posts), it is greatly out of character and if Rich could sue for defamation (he put that money towards his work), then this would be the only good thing to come out of it.

The person who wrote that slur on Rich (and in the way he did), sounded like a nasty child as I was reading his contents - it read like school playground filth...
leprechaun
#9419 | Posted: 16 Jul 2014 00:22
Just checking to se if I can still log in,I've been too busy studying up on alternative archaeology
Joe
#9420 | Posted: 20 Jul 2014 11:33 | Edited by: Joe
Did anyone have trouble in opening up the forum for the last three days? Strangely, the forum works now all of a sudden - I thought I had been banned or something...
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  626  627  628  629  630  ...  750  751  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®