RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

MISCELLANEOUS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  588  589  590  591  592  ...  751  752  »» 
skipman
#8836 | Posted: 12 Jun 2013 07:39
Kozmik:
@ skipper - and anyone else actually

Sorry Kozmik not much time to watch these programs lately. They only show a fraction of what is really being developed.

Read an article about a devise that can literally make you think that you are hearing voices in your head.

It is very similar to the neurophone that was invented by Patrick Flanagan when he was 14

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Flanagan
skipman
#8837 | Posted: 12 Jun 2013 07:41
taylormotm:
Who the fuck is Chris Spivey?

A more pertinent question would be "Where is he getting this info and who is supplying him with it?"
MK_DON
#8838 | Posted: 12 Jun 2013 11:58 | Edited by: MK_DON
skipman:
A more pertinent question would be "Where is he getting this info and who is supplying him with it?"

Great question that - perhaps it's from his 'spiveysenses' - sorry bad joke....
Do I trust the guy - not really - have I dug deep enough to expose him if he is not genuine or to find out if he is - No - so at present i'll keep an open mind

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/85580-david-icke-live-twitter-qa-wednesday-12th-ju ne
Is anyone on tw@ter
The 2 accounts I set up were shut down - if so I would love it if someone could ask

1)
You knowingly took to the stage with a CIA asset in Alex Jones and you appear regularly on his show - why do you do this and not expose this guy & his CIA connections given he makes ALL truthers look like lunatics?

2)
When you recently again appeared on the MSM you talked about far out subjects like 'the moon matrix & the Queen is a shape shifting lizard'
- do you really think that this does anything for the credibility of those trying to expose the truth about 7/7 & 9/11 & big pharma & other real serious issues which are backed up by indisputable facts
-
can you not see that by doing this you are having exactly the same effect as AJnz appearing on the BBC & CNN & acting like a total cock so to make ALL truthers look like raving lunatics?

3)
I believe Bill Cooper exposed you for what you are - what do you have to say about this?

& (this is my fav.)
4)
It was only after Jesse Ventura put out a MSM prog. featuring Dr Judy Wood that you said on your webshite that the TT's were turned to dust by a DEW - but after this & your MSM appearances your webhsite then ran articles which sent people to websites run by 'Reinvestigate 911' which dismiss the truth in favour of the offical bullshit conspiracy
(you have done exactly the same re the Pentagon by recently sharing an article which created a phony bone of contention re who was flying the plane which hit the pentagon - when the obvious reality is no plane hit the Pentagon)
Why do you say one thing which is true when it has been proven by another truth seeker - and then once you have reached a new target audience, then have your website promote sites which are obviously controlled opposition & full of shite?

Is it because you, like Jones, are working for the NWO?!

Of course the chosen format of twitter limits you to so few words that it would be near impossible to ask any of the above questions

NB - I previously contacted the Icke website with regards to Jones and Keiser (AGW) & got no response - perhaps I should have offered a cash incentive?!
MK_DON
#8839 | Posted: 12 Jun 2013 14:36 | Edited by: MK_DON
taylormotm:
That David Cameron may have sacrificed his first born to the Devil

From this article
Now, I have to say, that while I appreciate that those claims may sound unbelievable to those of you who have no understanding of how these elites work, I can tell you that Field McConnell (Abel Danger) has the respect of David Icke and Brian Gerrish.
LoL - hillarious

Brian Gerrish - the ex military man drafted in to head up UK Golumn so to take control of the Hollie Greig case -
& con the 2nd herd into believing that article 61 of magna carta 1215 is relevant in the UK in 2013... Sorry but there's NO DOUBT un my mind that UK Golumn is definately very much to the fore of the UK controlled opposition (it's heavily LINKED with Ben Fellows & other tools)
& David Ickú (see above)

taylormotm:
That nearly all the Parliamentarians and Lords in the House of Commons are paedophiles

Look I don't know - but to me this smacks of complete overkill in order to discredit the truth...
Ben Fellows style

Question being - is Spivey aware of this - or is he like the majority of the 2nd herd - simply following the lead of false prophets
Kozmik
#8840 | Posted: 12 Jun 2013 15:01
MK_DON:
Question being - is Spivey aware of this - or is he like the majority of the 2nd herd - simply following the lead of false prophets

At a guess, maybe. Probably. You make some good points MK
MK_DON
#8841 | Posted: 12 Jun 2013 15:29 | Edited by: MK_DON
Kozmik:
At a guess, maybe. Probably. You make some good points MK

Sometimes - lol.... Other times I'm not so sure - I just type comes into my heid having tried to process info....
All I can say is I will always give an honest un-biased opinion, which by definition could be wrong..

TBH - I do miss Wensam's wise words -
She warned us about Jone$ and Ickú years ago - at a time when I was pro both of them!

Now - there's NO DOUBT (none, nada, fuck all) she was right re Jone$!!
As for Ickú - if I was on millionaire & Chris Tarrant asked me how sure I was of my answer that Ickú was serving exactly the same purpose as Jone$ but in a slightly more eloquent manner
- I'd say 98% sure

The unfortunate thing is that the majority of those who call others asleep and sheeple are the ones who blindly follow Jone$ & co....
*just to add to that - when I was swithering re Jone$ - it was Ian Crane who in person assured me that Jone$ was one of the good guys*

Still - let your will be your guide!!
skipman
#8842 | Posted: 12 Jun 2013 16:04
MK_DON:
- I do miss Wensam's wise words -
She warned us about Jone$ and Ickú years ago - at a time when I was pro both of them!

Her input is greatly missed,I hope she is well. It has been the school holidays so she could be having a well earned break.

Re Mr Jones.

http://fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/the-growing-complexity-of-alex-jones-israeli -connections/
wensam
#8843 | Posted: 12 Jun 2013 17:08
skipman:
Her input is greatly missed,I hope she is well. It has been the school holidays so she could be having a well earned break.

Thank you- Im somewhat surprised at your comments- most of what I say has been ignored or trivialised....
No school hols yet- still working hard :0

Re us all being watched- well i never!!- GCHQ involvement, well what about the rest of the story-we all know that we are tracked on the internet and on the phone as well as CCTV on the street, oh and yeah spied on through web cams inbuilt in our computers as a wee geek in a computer shop confirmed- never mind that- it's old technology- what about the remote viewing that goes on without our knowledge- fucvking bastards must be the worst most fearful control freaks around. lol
MK_DON
#8844 | Posted: 12 Jun 2013 17:38 | Edited by: MK_DON
wensam:
Thank you- Im somewhat surprised at your comments- most of what I say has been ignored or trivialised....
No school hols yet- still working hard :0

With regard to a lot of your posts re crystals etc... I do not have a clue re these subjects, so it's not that I am ignoring you, it's that I cannot offer any real opinion on the subject matter

Th@ said - re Jone$ & Ickú - as i said above - I used to debate against you - BUT I now think you were 100% right.. Re Jone$ I know you were - re Ickú to say I'm 98% sure is perhaps an understatement

wensam:
Re us all being watched- well i never!!-

lol - despite questioning the recent meteor being responsible for Waco & no actors @ Boston articles (not ecen the guy in the shades & hoodie & the boy being wheeled away) from this site - i think this article raises some valid points
http://www.sott.net/article/262689-Through-the-PRISM-of-public-amnesia

it's very hard to not be skeptical about this NSA whisleblower affair. Did we really learn anything new here? Are we really surprised that the NSA and the corporations are working together against us?

Nothing is Real/Nothing is Unreal
nordsee220
#8845 | Posted: 12 Jun 2013 19:45 | Edited by: nordsee220
From Wikipedia.

Edge Media Television was an independent production company who broadcast in the UK and Ireland on the Sky platform as "Controversial TV". The channel ceased broadcasting on 11 June 2013.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edge_Media_Television
skipman
#8846 | Posted: 12 Jun 2013 21:39
In some American cities,the authorities have made it illegal to provide soup kitchens for the homeless and to sleep in tents within the cities boundaries.

Is the same thing starting to happen in dear old England?

http://refreshingnews99.blogspot.in/2013/06/london-police-confiscate-sleeping-bags.ht ml
skipman
#8847 | Posted: 14 Jun 2013 21:28
Radio Leeds was having a talk about arming the police. This was because of the life sentence for the man who killed those two police ladies.

There was the usual yes, no arguments,but no one asked about the inevitable increase of innocent people getting shot,by the police.

We know that the American police go trigger happy,especially when one of their own get shot. Re the ex police guy who supposedly was going round shooting other police officers.
During the manhunt they shot two women who were driving a car similar to the suspects.
They shot a male too, for also being in a similar car,he was white ,the suspect black.

In the UK we have tazer's, there have been numerous examples of them being fired at people without just cause.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/oct/21/campaigners-concerns-increased-taser-use-pol ice

They are wanting to triple the number of officers who can carry tazers.

There is great pontificating about how well trained our armed police are. Tell that to the family of the man who was shot for brandishing a gun in the street. It turned out to be a chair leg.

The lady at radio Leeds said I made some very good points and she would see if they could fit me on. It was obvious from the tone of the show that it was a day to be sympathetic to the police not critical.
skipman
#8848 | Posted: 15 Jun 2013 19:50
Does anyone remember the uproar,when it was revealed that the army had built a mock Afghanistan village,so it could familiarize its troops with the lay out of these villages?
What upset the the muslims was the mock up, also had a mosque.

Cue lots of condemnation from the muslim clerics and grovelling apologies from the MOD.

Where is the same outcry over two christian bishops abducted in Syria and many church's blown up and desecrated by the rebels?

http://www.intifada-palestine.com/2013/06/syria-militants-massacre-christian-village- population-graphic-images/

P.S. There are reports that weapons that Britain gave the Libyan rebels are being used in Mali to kill French troops. This is why the Conservative rebels want a vote.
ImOverHere
#8849 | Posted: 15 Jun 2013 20:07 | Edited by: ImOverHere
MK_DON:
skipman: A more pertinent question would be "Where is he getting this info and who is supplying him with it?"Great question that - perhaps it's from his 'spiveysenses' - sorry bad joke....Do I trust the guy - not really - have I dug deep enough to expose him if he is not genuine or to find out if he is - No - so at present i'll keep an open mindhttp://www.davidicke.com/headlines/85580-david-icke-live-twitter-qa-wednesday-12t h-ju neIs anyone on tw@ter The 2 accounts I set up were shut down - if so I would love it if someone could ask1)You knowingly took to the stage with a CIA asset in Alex Jones and you appear regularly on his show - why do you do this and not expose this guy & his CIA connections given he makes ALL truthers look like lunatics?2)When you recently again appeared on the MSM you talked about far out subjects like 'the moon matrix & the Queen is a shape shifting lizard' - do you really think that this does anything for the credibility of those trying to expose the truth about 7/7 & 9/11 & big pharma & other real serious issues which are backed up by indisputable facts

..................................................................................... ............

Great post MK
skipman
#8850 | Posted: 18 Jun 2013 06:58
At least someone is keeping an eye on what Tony psychopath Blair is doing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2342032/Blairs-dirty-money-As-tentacles-reach -Mongolia-ex-PM-making-millions-worlds-evil-regimes.html

You know what they say "Birds of a feather...."
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  588  589  590  591  592  ...  751  752  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®