RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

MISCELLANEOUS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  582  583  584  585  586  ...  760  761  »» 
AllSpark
#8746 | Posted: 16 May 2013 19:00
here's my new posting of it. I wonder how long before they take it down.
URL
skipman
#8747 | Posted: 16 May 2013 21:33
Nice one AS,good call re Iraq and Iran,wanting to trade in something other than the dollar. Libya wanted to do the same.

I would like to see the Yanks give the Chinese the same treatment they gave the French,when they did not back them over the Iraq invasion.
The Chinese have such a financial grip on the U.S. They could start calling in some of the debt,shorting the government bonds. Either way the Yanks will come off the worst.
skipman
#8748 | Posted: 17 May 2013 23:52
Good old radio Leeds had a LibDem M.E.P in their hot seat today,Rebecca Taylor.

This week has been quite a revelation when it comes to the E.U.
First I discovered that a multi-billion dollar company is withdrawing a number of it products from the E.U. market.
If they wish to continue selling these products in the E.U. they have to conform to "new" E.U. regulations. At a cost of 250,000 euros per product. I do not know exactly how many products this company supplies to Europe, but it is in the hundreds.
Considering they have already paid to register these products,it is a bit rich to demand they do so again. Does this remind you of another organisation that employs this method of operation?

Then there, was a local engineer,not far from where I live, who made custom trailers,mainly for carrying boats. Just him and two guys,he had been doing it for years, never any problems,in fact his reputation was such that people from all over the country used his trailers.
That was not good enough for the E.U. vampires. He was informed that "new" E.U. regulations,on the safety of equipment used on roads, meant that he had to be certified as a competent supplier of such and all his trailers had to be issued with a certificate.
This would cost him 20,000 and a charge for each certificate issued and he would have to upgrade his equipment.
He decided it was more hassle and expense that he did not need at this stage in his life. He has closed down, sold his equipment and his workmen are out of a job.

Then there is the registering of seeds,which I posted about in another thread. You can now only use seeds that are approved by the E.U. Guess what you have to do to get on the approved list? Correct, you have to pay for every single variety that you want to sell.

Are you detecting a pattern here? Not only do you have to pay to do business in your own country. You have to pay again to the E.U. Is it any wonder things are costing more money?

I rang the nice lady at BBC radio Leeds told here about the above and that is one of the many reasons that people want out of Europe.
She actually said, Wow, but she would only let me ask about one of them due to time constraints. So as the M.E.P. was linked to codex alimentarius,I went with the seeds.

Before I finished getting my question out she jumped in saying "It's not law yet and the small suppliers and allotment holders who wish to swap seeds are exempt,it is only the large seed companies that are affected by this legislation"

The presenter had no idea what was being talked about,said it was all over his head.
she gave a typical political explanation.
"Oh so its all about selling safe seeds"
"Yes "she said
"No! I said "these seeds have been sold and used safely for decades.It is a tax it has nothing to do with safety but everything to do with increasing the cost of everyday items"

I was advised to go to her blog site and read what the seed law is all about.

Later in the programme she had a go at journalists making up stories about E.U. laws
e.g. you cannot re use jam jar lids for selling products at church fetes. That law was for the main makers of jam so as to stop germs etc WTF Can you imagine the cost of going round the country collecting old jam jar lids to re use them in your factory?????

Yes those naughty journalists making up stories about jam jar lids. That's right up there with sending people to jail for selling fruit and veg in pounds and ounces instead of kilo's and grammes. I mean how absurd is that right?

Under E.U. law if something is not specifically excluded it is part of the law. No matter how trivial or harmless.

Ask the family of the man who went prison for selling in imperial. He died of a heart attack,they are trying to get the government to give him a posthumus pardon.
nordsee220
#8749 | Posted: 18 May 2013 16:08 | Edited by: nordsee220
This is something that Marion & I noticed separately when we saw the state opening of parliament recently.

Marion asked me if I thought the Queen's voice sounded different. I said yes, it sounded very different, somewhat lower in pitch to me and I'd noticed how she mis-pronounced the word "protocol" as "prot" rhyming with "hot" rather than "pro" rhyming with "go".

Very likely a simple error from an ageing lady but then Marion also showed me photos of the new, official portrait of HM on page 27 of "tv choice" magazine 18 - 24 May 2013.

To both look and sound like a different person caused us to raise our eyebrows.
nordsee220
#8750 | Posted: 19 May 2013 16:12
Just been to the Gateshead talk. Sat next to a girl called Fiona who'd just returned from a walking trip in Scotland. Should've exchanged email addresses but didn't think until too late. Maybe she'll read this and drop RDH an email???

George
skipman
#8751 | Posted: 20 May 2013 23:03
skipman
#8752 | Posted: 24 May 2013 06:44
nordsee220
#8753 | Posted: 26 May 2013 21:22
Web security.

Fingerprints
Is your employer, school, or Internet provider
eavesdropping on your secure connections?

https://www.grc.com/fingerprints.htm
skipman
#8754 | Posted: 27 May 2013 09:52
nordsee220:
Web security.

Great post Nordsee thanks.
phil_anthropist
#8755 | Posted: 27 May 2013 11:04
AllSpark

Just watched it, excellent!
AllSpark
#8756 | Posted: 27 May 2013 17:06
phil_anthropist:
AllSpark

Just watched it, excellent!

thankyou sir, I've been working on another. should be ready soon.
AllSpark
#8757 | Posted: 29 May 2013 13:25 | Edited by: AllSpark
At last, someone telling the truth about the statistics and consequences of immigration of Ugly religions and cultures.

URL

and then of course....... who else... Pat Condell.
URL
skipman
#8758 | Posted: 29 May 2013 19:52
skipman
#8759 | Posted: 29 May 2013 22:42
An interesting video, 42 minutes in length.

http://12160.info/video/the-fuck-it-point
skipman
#8760 | Posted: 29 May 2013 22:58 | Edited by: skipman
Another reason why the British government blocked Press T.V.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/05/24/305218/major-saudi-royals-scandals-in-uk/
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  582  583  584  585  586  ...  760  761  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®