RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

MISCELLANEOUS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  558  559  560  561  562  ...  760  761  »» 
Planettraveller
#8386 | Posted: 14 Feb 2013 01:00
wensam:
It gives you more than you output.

Aint that the truth : ((((
dreamkatcher
#8387 | Posted: 15 Feb 2013 10:07
dreamkatcher
#8388 | Posted: 15 Feb 2013 11:08
"Help Me" The Secrets of using a mobile phone in an emergency/accident
www.youtube.com
Please share this video with your friends and family because one day it could save their lives. http://micronavigation.com
zenrev
#8389 | Posted: 16 Feb 2013 03:32
for those interested in meditation, this 52 minute video may be of some help.

URL
Joe
#8390 | Posted: 16 Feb 2013 12:36 | Edited by: Joe
Some may find this interesting (the hidden meaning of symbols).

"David Icke Newsletter Preview

STATE OF THE UNION? ...

... IT'S BEHIND HIM

The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out On Sunday

The great Chinese philosopher Confucius (551-479 BC) said: 'Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.' There is a reason for this.

When people speak they are transmitting a vibrating information field generated by the vocal chords. These vibrations are picked up by the ears of the receiver and transmitted electrically to the brain to be decoded into words.

Everything is an information field and so it is with symbols. They are information fields that represent what they are meant to symbolise and they are transmitted to the brain through the visual senses (through which 80 per cent of the information the brain employs to construct reality is sourced).

The difference is that when we hear sound such as words our conscious mind is aware of that, but when the information fields that we call symbols access the brain they do so subconsciously. Even if one or two register with the conscious mind only a few people realise what they represent and are covertly communicating. It is all happening subconsciously.

In short, symbols are a secret gateway to the human mind.

The bloodline families know this and that's why they have their own language of symbolism and why they place their symbols throughout human society.

Either side of Barrack Obama as he made his State of the Union address this week were the symbols of power known as the fasces - the word from which we get the term fascism. This could not be more appropriate given the agenda of those that control this professional liar and fraud and virtually all of those that he has followed.

Fasces comes from the Latin fascis or 'bundle' and it was the power symbol in ancient Rome although it goes back further. They were often decorated with laurel leaves and once again we see this behind Obama. The laurel is another major bloodline symbol and this is why we see it on the logo of the Cabal-controlled United Nations.

The UN symbol is also broken up into the numerologically-significant 33 segments in the gun-sight pointing at the earth - hence the 33 degrees of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. But don't get me started on symbolism and what it means or we will be here all day and it's all in my books and the Wembley presentation.

The axe head on the fasces symbolised dictatorship and the magisterial power to impose capital punishment. In the totality of this symbol the rods tied together represent individuality (people and countries) enslaved as one collective unit ruled by a dictatorship - the axe head. I have just described the European Union, by the way, with its structure that mirrors the fascist symbol.

Now why would the 'Land of the Free' have the symbol of fascism, the symbol from which the very term came, at such a prime location in its alleged 'democracy'? And why can the same symbol be found in the following places, among many others?

The Oval Office; the Mace of the United States House of Representatives; the official seal of the United States Senate; the base of the Statue of Freedom on top of the Capitol building; the facade of the United States Supreme Court building; the Lincoln Memorial; either side of the bust of Lincoln commemorating his Gettysburg Address at Gettysburg, Pennsylvania; inside the Washington Monument; the statue of George Washington at the site of his inauguration, now the Federal Hall National Memorial of New York; the official seal of the United States Tax Court; the seal of the National Guard Bureau; US Army Military Police heraldry; Grand Army Plaza, New York; the seal of Brooklyn; the state seal of Colorado beneath the 'All-seeing eye'; emblem of the Knights of Columbus.

Why? Because America is a fascist state masquerading as 'freedom'. It is the new Rome and Washington DC is built on land that was called Rome and the location dictated by the Roman Church. Britain, Australia, the European Union and elsewhere are also fascist entities in (ever-diminishing) disguise.

All the rest is window dressing, cover up and illusion."

Kozmik
#8391 | Posted: 17 Feb 2013 00:00
Happy Birfday to me - 47 today
Joe
#8392 | Posted: 17 Feb 2013 12:28 | Edited by: Joe
I could not find 47 candles - too many! Any way, I don't want you spitting all over the cake!

wensam
#8393 | Posted: 17 Feb 2013 12:34
Yeah, happy birthday K! You getting old faster than the rest of us ;) lol
Joe:
too many! Any way, I don't want you spitting all over the cake!

haha, or set the fire alarm off!
quark1
#8394 | Posted: 17 Feb 2013 13:27 | Edited by: quark1
Happy 47th Kozmik - wish it was my 47th coming up in June! That would require backward time travel!

Have fun and enjoy your day!

Love and peace x.

ps - just mopped the projectile slaver up - so you're safe....only joking matey.
quark1
#8395 | Posted: 17 Feb 2013 13:41
Saw on another thread you were given a b/day gift of virtual music - here's mine - hope you enjoy it by one of my faves and a namesake......starts of slow and classical and surprises with a fast turn of pace....you'll see!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE56mQpWAU4
Desdichado
#8396 | Posted: 17 Feb 2013 14:43
dreamkatcher:
"Help Me" The Secrets of using a mobile phone in an emergency/accident

Hi DK. Your link just takes me to YouTube. Could you please post a link to the specific video?

Thanks - D
Joe
#8397 | Posted: 17 Feb 2013 19:45
Desdichado:
Hi DK. Your link just takes me to YouTube. Could you please post a link to the specific video?

Thanks - D

Until Dk gets back to you, I think this is the link below Desdichado. Dk does have trouble with her computer from time to time.

URL
Planettraveller
#8398 | Posted: 17 Feb 2013 20:15
Kozmik:
Happy Birfday to me - 47 today

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Kozmik
Happy Birthday to you.
Just be thankful you cant hear my singing Kozmik lol.
Hope youv'e had a good day mate.Oh too be 47.
Im skidding to the grave at an alarming rate with the grim reaper chasing me.
Kozmik
#8399 | Posted: 17 Feb 2013 20:30
Planettraveller:
Hope youv'e had a good day mate.Oh too be 47.

Yes, a good couple of days actually, thank you. How are you, PT?? Don't let those bitches get you down, soz wensam - you know wot I mean -
Planettraveller
#8400 | Posted: 17 Feb 2013 21:01
Kozmik:
Yes, a good couple of days actually, thank you. How are you, PT?? Don't let those bitches get you down, soz wensam - you know wot I mean -

Kozmik thats good to hear mate.Hey those bitches get me down!!!! AhAHAHAHA listen too this for Karma.The main bitch whore sister who has wrecked my family has been paid back beyond my wildest Dreams.You know that HS2 the new train track,its going straight through her detached,en-suite bungalow,with room for a pony.hahahaha and just to pour cream over it too,Its going through her daughters too,who sits there without smiling incase her foundation cracks and falls off.Oh aint life sweet Kozmik.
It was a gift off an ex sugar daddy who she told me "his todger was that small it was like throwing a sausage up Lord street" hahaha.Her condemned bungalow is up forsale cause she wanted to move to Spain and use some of the money to have her face done because her wrinkles are that bad her mouth looks like a Cats Arse.My mum has only been gone a year and shit has she been busy with payback .lol
Just having a drink for yr birthday mate .P.T.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  558  559  560  561  562  ...  760  761  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®