RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

MISCELLANEOUS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  473  474  475  476  477  ...  751  752  »» 
wensam
#7111 | Posted: 1 Jul 2012 10:57
quark1:
OK Kozmik - I think the grumpy older woman's opinion is gaining ground and you should go out and enjoy yourself with your chosen guests - hopefully the one you would 'also' like to include will one day accompany you.

HAVE FUN!

Yes I am shouting it!

ENJOY!

quark1, you are a compassionate friend- Kozmik- go out and enjoy yourself in the way you feel happiest- who cares what people think....
wensam
#7112 | Posted: 1 Jul 2012 11:03
AllSpark:
Have you read about the theory that the moon was towed into it's present postion ? There are many who claim that the moon is in fact older than the earth.

I have heard this before and dk also posted a link to an old tv show that claimed the moon was a giant space station- thanks, another sleepless, wonderous night!! lol
So, Slarty Fartblack or whatever his name was, you know the one who got an interplanetary design award for his fjords may have been a moon designer as well- that's all I know on the subject! So thanks to you for the dialogue, Im reading, just unable to make serious comment :)
infiniteawareness
#7113 | Posted: 1 Jul 2012 11:07
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/236116429834098/

WORLD WIDE PEACEFUL PROTEST LONDON MOTORWAY BLOCKADE

SHARE THIS EMAiL GLOBAL WE NEED ACTIVISTS PROTESTERS PARENTS
CHILDRENS CHARITIES FIREMEN AND WOMAN DOMESTIC ABUSE ORGINIZATIONS CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION WEBSITES

PLEASE SEND THIS TO YOUR MEDIA THE STOLEN CHILDREN OF THE UK AND THE WORLD NEED THEIR MUMS AND DADS

Main organiser is Sam Edwards and he will be interviewed on CRITICAL MASS RADIO on thursday 5th July at 7pm.
AllSpark
#7114 | Posted: 1 Jul 2012 13:17
Apart from the obvious crimes commited by the banking elite and those affiliated along side them, it occured to me that their most serious crime is the stagnation of our development for which they are responsible.
I'd already read about Jaques Fresco and the venus project some years ago. I would recommend watching the following documentry as it is becoming increasingly probable that his vision might just be the only way to go in the near future.
Technology has moved on since his early years of design and i would guess that everything in this film is now achievable. I would also guess that the only way it could possibly come about is to get rid of tptb completely, because if you leave ANY of them in control they will undoubtably corrupt it.

Extaordinary
URL
now i'm off down the pub to discuss it with the sheeple.
AllSpark
#7115 | Posted: 1 Jul 2012 16:47
AllSpark
#7116 | Posted: 1 Jul 2012 17:26
Are we ready for this ? truely........... are we ?
URL
SPIRAL
#7117 | Posted: 1 Jul 2012 18:26
AllSpark:
Are we ready for this ? truely........... are we ?

No not by a mile, and the reasons why are all to do with human psychology, which is too big a subject for a post on a forum...

In many ways we are less ready now than a hundred years ago, what with the endumberising effects of mass media, and the alienation of self that has resulted from the changes in societal norms & modern education practices.

Also what about all those "revolutionary" community based architectural projects that were brilliant on paper, that sprung up after the war...

There were a couple in Leeds where I'm from, they became centers of crime & urban squalor, & were subsequently pulled down.
wensam
#7118 | Posted: 1 Jul 2012 19:14 | Edited by: wensam
It's part of the absolutism, that failed in artist expression and application see Le Corbusier, modernist architect, social idealist- his furniture has it's merits in terms of clean lines in a clean space, but the idea of the solitary soul he promulgated is the spiritual [hermit] gone mad if you ask me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Corbusier

I like to listen to the old man Jacque, especially his observations of the 30s depression, but I am not convinced by the slightly prescribed approach in dealing with living life- too many boundaries, I feel I may rebel....
Joe
#7119 | Posted: 1 Jul 2012 22:49
AllSpark:
Did you see how he was trying NOT to give away to much information ?
As cassidy was prompting him, he was cautious and you could see he was figuring out what he couldnt say.

I think Cassidy is more interested in herself, instead of the subject matter; she only poses for the camera - especially with those big holes in her jeans! Will be looking into more about Norman Bergrun - still not sure of him yet.

Why is his book so expensive at 382?
AllSpark
#7120 | Posted: 2 Jul 2012 15:43
Joe:
Why is his book so expensive at 382?

I'm not sure Joe, perhaps because it's a collectors item and there are'nt that many around. Incidently, mine has cost me 17.50
Joe
#7121 | Posted: 2 Jul 2012 15:59 | Edited by: Joe
AllSpark:
I'm not sure Joe, perhaps because it's a collectors item and there are'nt that many around. Incidently, mine has cost me 17.50

Now that I've just recently signed up for un-limited broadband (without paying extra), I can watch more interview videos like his (I much prefer this than over reading). I would also like to get a computer text to speech voice.
daveywales
#7122 | Posted: 2 Jul 2012 16:44
Planettraveller:
I know you arnt out to your work collegues but from personal experience if you wernt being slagged off about being gay they would find something else to winge about.

kosmik your gay!!!?? after 35 years of friendship I'm the last to know! I need a lie down next to my hetro blow up doll.
By the way aparently the moon was towed into position after ghe great flood
Kozmik
#7123 | Posted: 2 Jul 2012 16:56
daveywales:

Hi mate. I wonder what Dr Brian Cox would have to say about that??
AllSpark
#7124 | Posted: 2 Jul 2012 17:01
daveywales:

could you show us any of your proofs for that please davey
Planettraveller
#7125 | Posted: 2 Jul 2012 17:03
daveywales:

Re-The moon.Ive been reading the bloggs about the moon being hollow and towed into position.Dont know if anyone else knows but do the moons that belong to other planets revolve or do they stay as they are like our moon,never showing the other side?
If it is hollow then I can guess were the opening is.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  473  474  475  476  477  ...  751  752  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®