RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

MISCELLANEOUS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  205  206  207  208  209  ...  759  760  »» 
Starseed
#3091 | Posted: 19 May 2011 07:20
ImOverHere:
The disgusting waffle agenda of the MSM especially the BBC is carpet coverage of the bloody Olympic flame and its journey round the UK. Eton Dave's foray in Libya and the assciated cost to all tax payers has dropped out of the news now. I think the Military Industrial complex is achieving it's goal of stalemete. Why the F**K do we get a menu of Olympics, Royal Bollocks, pointless celebrity bottom licking gossip instead of indepth discussion of the banking system, issuance of debt, fractional reserve banking, The fate of the Palistinians, What the American's agenda is, and anything that could effect us the people.
Another thing I'm noticing all the time is that the BBC tell masses what to think and what opinion to hold by carefully sellecting street interviews and planted stoolies on the news.
The subtle control of the sheepies has now become so overt and makes me sick.

100% straight up FACTS!!! Try explaining to the sheep that they are being controlled and lied to daily - that`s the proof that it absolutely works!
Planettraveller
#3092 | Posted: 19 May 2011 07:55
No Joe not Nick Kollerstrom! That was excellent.I believed every word.Holes in the train floor!Peoples feet and legs blown off!An uplift in the train when the bombs went off! Even the thickest of people must question that.
I was talking about James Casbolt the super soldier (thanks starseed).Thought it didnt add up and he looked very uncomfortable with some of the questions.Has anybody heard of him before?
Starseed
#3093 | Posted: 19 May 2011 08:45
Look at some of the other vids in my links . Michael prince is a total fraud, I suspect very strongly that James casbolt is as well. Lol.
Planettraveller
#3094 | Posted: 19 May 2011 10:35
FRAUD!! you reckon? Ive never heard such a crock of shite in my life.S.A.S!!DELTA FORCE!! I was waiting for him to say STEVEN SEGAL aswell cos it was turning into a cheesey B rate movie.This guy needs to take more water with his drink. LOL
Starseed
#3095 | Posted: 19 May 2011 14:28
Planettraveller:
FRAUD!! you reckon? Ive never heard such a crock of shite in my life.S.A.S!!DELTA FORCE!! I was waiting for him to say STEVEN SEGAL aswell cos it was turning into a cheesey B rate movie.This guy needs to take more water with his drink. LOL

Quite...

The only reason I left Steven Seagal out is that he actually is the real deal to a certain extent. Shito-ryu karate, Toitsu Aikido - the first foreigner to operate a dojo in Japan. He also owns belts in aikido, karate, kendo, and judo. It has also been strongly rumoured that he did in fact do some work for the CIA?

So very much UNLIKE Casbolt LOL
Planettraveller
#3096 | Posted: 19 May 2011 15:27
Didnt know all that about Steven Segal so I would appreciate it if you dont tell him what I said.LoL.So is that Casbolt guy well known?
Starseed
#3097 | Posted: 19 May 2011 16:39
Planettraveller:
Didnt know all that about Steven Segal so I would appreciate it if you dont tell him

LOL

Planettraveller:
So is that Casbolt guy well known?

Well - let`s put it this way - He is better known now that he has been on the Starship show.

He appears to have been around for some years peddling different variations of his tripe (check back some of my links). Amongst certain 'troofer' sites he is known, and generally considered to be a piss poor bullshitter of the class 'A' variety.
ImOverHere
#3098 | Posted: 19 May 2011 20:12
Hey ss,
Do you remember sometime back when we were talking about third party posting of alterative and truth stuff on forums - I was blanketing model railway forums without getting a tug from the moderator. Well I've got a new method of spreading the word to virgins and that is by YaHoo groups. They are really easy to join and there is a group for everything. I belong to a track layout CAD programme group, a chess and a DCC system group. Once in you have got access to a totally virgin audience and it is so easy to slip in stuff warning about the NWO, the lies we are told, the bastard banking bastards. I did a good one today while explaining to the group that I wanted to purchase a new German DCC railway control system urgently because of the up and coming hyper inflation and that the will be going down the toilet with the euro like all fiat currencies.

Join loads of Groups - Plant lots of seeds.
Planettraveller
#3099 | Posted: 19 May 2011 21:02
ImOverHere:
posting

ImOverHere am I right in thinking you are after spreading the word about the NWO? I am totally with you and the others who are of the same mind.I aint no rocket scientist but I kinda figured this stuff was going on but couldnt put my finger on it.Am I glad I came across Richplanet.Anyone thats in any doubt then can you explain how this broke arsed country whos cutting everything except the goverments wages has found 42.5Billion to help rescue portugal ????
ImOverHere
#3100 | Posted: 19 May 2011 21:19
Hi Planettraveller,
Welcome to the forum, its great to have new people.

The answer to your question is here :-

http://rt.com/programs/keiser-report/

Todays show is excellent - Max describes the BBC as just an extension to government.
The Keiser Report is on Tues and Thurs on Sky freeview channel 512 and repeated through out these days - O830, 1230 and 1630 are the times I remember.

Watch Max and then tell everybody you about his show and the Richards Starship
Joe
#3101 | Posted: 19 May 2011 21:28
Planettraveller:
No Joe not Nick Kollerstrom!

Ok then, sorry about the confusion.
richunkle71
#3102 | Posted: 19 May 2011 21:46
This video made me smile

URL
Starseed
#3103 | Posted: 19 May 2011 23:01
ImOverHere:
Hey ss,
Do you remember sometime back when we were talking about third party posting of alterative and truth stuff on forums - I was blanketing model railway forums without getting a tug from the moderator. Well I've got a new method of spreading the word to virgins and that is by YaHoo groups. They are really easy to join and there is a group for everything. I belong to a track layout CAD programme group, a chess and a DCC system group. Once in you have got access to a totally virgin audience and it is so easy to slip in stuff warning about the NWO, the lies we are told, the bastard banking bastards. I did a good one today while explaining to the group that I wanted to purchase a new German DCC railway control system urgently because of the up and coming hyper inflation and that the will be going down the toilet with the euro like all fiat currencies.

Join loads of Groups - Plant lots of seeds.

Good idea.
Starseed
#3104 | Posted: 19 May 2011 23:02
ImOverHere:
Hi Planettraveller,
Welcome to the forum, its great to have new people.

The answer to your question is here :-

http://rt.com/programs/keiser-report/

Todays show is excellent - Max describes the BBC as just an extension to government.
The Keiser Report is on Tues and Thurs on Sky freeview channel 512 and repeated through out these days - O830, 1230 and 1630 are the times I remember.

Watch Max and then tell everybody you about his show and the Richards Starship

A beauty today - did you hear the BBC bit slagging them off for being nothing more than the propaganda mouthpiece of the government ? Brilliant.
Starseed
#3105 | Posted: 19 May 2011 23:04
Planettraveller:
ImOverHere am I right in thinking you are after spreading the word about the NWO? I am totally with you and the others who are of the same mind.I aint no rocket scientist but I kinda figured this stuff was going on but couldnt put my finger on it.Am I glad I came across Richplanet.Anyone thats in any doubt then can you explain how this broke arsed country whos cutting everything except the goverments wages has found 42.5Billion to help rescue portugal ????

Glad you are on board and understand what is going on.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  205  206  207  208  209  ...  759  760  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®