RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

MISCELLANEOUS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  204  205  206  207  208  ...  751  752  »» 
dark star
#3076 | Posted: 15 May 2011 20:21
Starseed:
They have to push their arse right into the bog/vacuum funnel right to make a seal? So would not an excessively hairy arse make for a bad seal?

When you do a poo you bum is expelling not inhaling.
Starseed
#3077 | Posted: 15 May 2011 20:31 | Edited by: Starseed
With regard to air tightness ? A mound of arse hair would interfere with the process right?
dark star
#3078 | Posted: 15 May 2011 21:05
Well if i was ever expected to do a poo in space i would hope its inside the the space ship.

Therefore my bum would be ok with hair on it....now shall me move on ?
Sunburn
#3079 | Posted: 16 May 2011 00:16
Sounds like your typical smear campaign to me...

IMF head Strauss-Kahn charged over New York 'sex crime'
Starseed
#3080 | Posted: 16 May 2011 06:56
Sunburn:
Sounds like your typical smear campaign to me...

IMF head Strauss-Kahn charged over New York 'sex crime'

First thing I said was - "Is Gordon Brown not being set up for head of the IMF? looks like they need this guy out of the way"...
Starseed
#3081 | Posted: 18 May 2011 07:59
Anyone familiar with Keith Allen will know he`s not one for bullshit. So for him to make this film it has to be good:

http://youtu.be/hnzmk1E6QmE
Starseed
#3082 | Posted: 18 May 2011 17:00
We're "broke" and can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.,?????????

Are you aware of the following?

The British Government provides the following financial assistance: -

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER Weekly allowance 100
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS / REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN Weekly allowance 250

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER Weekly Spouse allowance 25
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS / REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN Weekly Spouse allowance 225

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER Additional weekly hardship allowance 0;00
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS / REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN Additional weekly hardship allowance 100

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT 6,000
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS / REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT 29,900

Not sure it`s accurate - but I would guess so...
dark star
#3083 | Posted: 18 May 2011 19:14 | Edited by: dark star
Starseed:
We're "broke" and can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.,?????????

Are you aware of the following?

The British Government provides the following financial assistance: -

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER Weekly allowance 100
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS / REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN Weekly allowance 250

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER Weekly Spouse allowance 25
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS / REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN Weekly Spouse allowance 225

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER Additional weekly hardship allowance 0;00
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS / REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN Additional weekly hardship allowance 100

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT 6,000
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS / REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT 29,900

Not sure it`s accurate - but I would guess so...

Easy targets, I mean its not likely the old people are gonna riot in the streets is it ?
lastbesthope
#3084 | Posted: 18 May 2011 19:40
We owe our elders a great deal in this country, and still they are the last to feel the benefit of our so called welfare state, it`s a shameful situation when a country gives millions to ensure the comfort of it`s illegal immigrants, whilst treating those who we owe so much like second and even in some ways third class citizens in thier own land.
"Easy Targets" is exactly what they are, and it is to the shame of every British man or woman in this country.
Starseed
#3085 | Posted: 18 May 2011 22:43
lastbesthope:
We owe our elders a great deal in this country, and still they are the last to feel the benefit of our so called welfare state, it`s a shameful situation when a country gives millions to ensure the comfort of it`s illegal immigrants, whilst treating those who we owe so much like second and even in some ways third class citizens in thier own land.
"Easy Targets" is exactly what they are, and it is to the shame of every British man or woman in this country.

Yes , and it is all deliberate too. A deliberate plan to impose ever more failing 'multiculturalism' in order to stoke bad feeling, then compound it with service cuts and increasing taxation.

Give them something to keep them occupied in case they stray too far from he TV?
ImOverHere
#3086 | Posted: 18 May 2011 23:19 | Edited by: ImOverHere
The disgusting waffle agenda of the MSM especially the BBC is carpet coverage of the bloody Olympic flame and its journey round the UK. Eton Dave's foray in Libya and the assciated cost to all tax payers has dropped out of the news now. I think the Military Industrial complex is achieving it's goal of stalemete. Why the F**K do we get a menu of Olympics, Royal Bollocks, pointless celebrity bottom licking gossip instead of indepth discussion of the banking system, issuance of debt, fractional reserve banking, The fate of the Palistinians, What the American's agenda is, and anything that could effect us the people.
Another thing I'm noticing all the time is that the BBC tell masses what to think and what opinion to hold by carefully sellecting street interviews and planted stoolies on the news.
The subtle control of the sheepies has now become so overt and makes me sick.

And as for that tosser Eton Dave all we get are stern faced soundbites for the MSM
All he is is the public face of the creeping New World Order that is consilidating Demos, Bilderberg, Club of Rome agenda. String the whole bunch up for treason.

I am sick and tired of the pro war, military industrial and banking complex that runs this country under the fascade of freedom and democracy. WAKE UP TO THE BOLLOCKS
Joe
#3087 | Posted: 18 May 2011 23:27 | Edited by: Joe
I agree, and I've said this before, this is what the T.V. etc is used for - mind control. It will never be used for anything else.

Planettraveller
#3088 | Posted: 19 May 2011 00:32
I stopped watching the news years ago cos I felt it was controlling me and that was before Id ever heard of mind control and NWO and newspaers are only the day befores news and aded made up shit.Who saw last nights Richplanet??forget the guys name who richard was interviewing but Ive neve heard so much bullshit in my life.Dont know how Richard kept his face straight.
Joe
#3089 | Posted: 19 May 2011 02:59 | Edited by: Joe
You sound young and confused and if you don't even know the persons name, you probably were not even paying any attention to the interview! His name is Nick Kollerstrom and he was talking against the government/media propaganda.

And if you think he was talking "bullshit", then your mind has already been controlled.

You need to think a little more laterally, and not close your mind off altogether.
Starseed
#3090 | Posted: 19 May 2011 07:18
Planettraveller:
I stopped watching the news years ago cos I felt it was controlling me and that was before Id ever heard of mind control and NWO and newspaers are only the day befores news and aded made up shit.Who saw last nights Richplanet??forget the guys name who richard was interviewing but Ive neve heard so much bullshit in my life.Dont know how Richard kept his face straight.

I think you mean James Casbolt AKA michael Prince - the 'supersoldier' hard man assassin riddled with robotics and super powers yes? The warrior who lives in a warrior culture? Jean Claude Van Casbolt and his pet shooter 'DRAGO' ?

Why did you not believe him then? What`s up with you?
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  204  205  206  207  208  ...  751  752  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®