RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

MISCELLANEOUS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  203  204  205  206  207  ...  760  761  »» 
Starseed
#3061 | Posted: 13 May 2011 17:59
Ha ha! He`s back and he`s sticking the boot in!

http://youtu.be/_Hf2wcCoWCM
Starseed
#3062 | Posted: 13 May 2011 18:52 | Edited by: Starseed
Unbelievable:

DAVID Cameron has ordered the Met Police to reopen every file on missing Madeleine McCann for a full review of all evidence gathered on her.

The PM acted after the abducted youngster's parents wrote to him in an emotional open letter, published in The Sun yesterday.

Mr Cameron wrote to Kate and Gerry McCann saying he hoped "new action" in the missing Madeleine case would "help boost efforts in the search".

Has anyone read this before?

The Gaspar Statements re David Payne

Read here what the 'mother' wrote in her new book...
http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t14917p75-pg-129
ImOverHere
#3063 | Posted: 14 May 2011 01:00 | Edited by: ImOverHere
Starseed:
Ha ha! He`s back and he`s sticking the boot in!

http://youtu.be/_Hf2wcCoWCM

HA HA HA stupid Flanders
AllSpark
#3064 | Posted: 14 May 2011 06:35 | Edited by: AllSpark
I was reading about the thousands of chinese scientists who are part of the ufo study area in china. Its a body of people who are required to have completed university in certain areas before they can join it. What a great idea. So wouldnt it be great if here in England we could start something similar but instead of already held qualifications, we would go to lectures and take part in workshops etc. If you look up the researchers and authors in the fringe science areas you will find a vast array of talent. Just look at the list on richplanet.net. Richard.D.Hall could head the 'Alien cover ups' dept. Timothy Good would lead the ' UFO and Military' course( guest speaker, R.D.Hall ) . Gary Hestletine could lead ' Case History'. David Cayton 'Crop circles'...& 'Animal Mutilations' ( guest speaker, R.D.Hall ) Rupert Sheldrake ' Life Sciences'. Mark Cocking ' Banksters' etc etc etc. Just look at all the subjects ( too many to mention here)that could be covered. Just think of the fees they would generate at 8,000 per year !( ok , maybe not as much as eight grand, but you get the picture).... Then give everyone a nice 'Alternative degree' on some nice watermarked paper to frame on the wall. How many overseas students would they get ? How many Americans would come over for example?...... most of these lecturers are already doing the presentations all over the country and abroad. How much more would they make if the started their own university ? And more importantly, it would get right up the noses of mainstream. Just think of all the information that would be given out to young minds.
dark star
#3065 | Posted: 14 May 2011 07:25
Also in China they have legally held computer hacking conferences.....lol.

They attract hundreds of people from all walks of life,including the police.
One bloke they spoke to said he could hack into anything anywhere and that millions of attacks take place every week.

Id say the chinks could bring the US to the brink of chaos if they wanted to.

Your idea is interesting Allspark,our only limits our the ones we imagine....where there,s a will there,s a way.
AllSpark
#3066 | Posted: 14 May 2011 09:48
dark star:
Also in China they have legally held computer hacking conferences

hmmm... whats legal in China does sometimes surprise me. Look at all the 'patents' they steel and use without permision.
skipman
#3067 | Posted: 14 May 2011 21:36
There is a growing backlash against the McCanns. The local radio station was talking about the book in the morning programme. I would say that 90% were very negative towards them.The afternoon talk in, was "It is right that the P.M. is putting the resources of the Metropolitan Police into the McCann search? Is'nt it? They had an absolute rottviler pro McCann woman on who was implying that if you were against this you were a sick B***stard for not allowing them closure.
The point I wanted to make was that the Metropolitan Police are closing all their world leading Forensics labs as they no longer have the budget to run them. Where are they going to find the millions that are needed and what other services will have to be resticted to complete this politcally drive fiasco?
Needles to say it did not make it to air but some people who did get on were quite vitriolic towards the McCanns and had to be stopped from going further with their topic due to legal reasons.
Good links by the way SS
AllSpark
#3068 | Posted: 14 May 2011 21:46
Health & Safety or infringement of my civil liberties ?
Yesterday i was told to make sure i was clean shaven for work on monday. The reason....... because the 'dust mask' i have been told to wear from now on does not protect me properly if i have whiskers or a beard. Could the designers of these masks not develop one where it would still function if i have unshaven skin ? Why was it not designed like that in the first place ? Do i not have the right to be unshaven ?
Starseed
#3069 | Posted: 15 May 2011 00:09
skipman:
Good links by the way SS

To be fair - there aren`t many bad links where the McCanns are concerned. The cadaver dogs and the 48 questions along with their behaviour throughout and on top of that this twisted book and on top of that Cameron taking over where Broon let off! Why? It`s like they want to admit to it.
AllSpark
#3070 | Posted: 15 May 2011 14:03
Just wanted to say that i look forward to my lazy sundays on this forum chating away engrossed in the subjects that outshine those down the pub.
Starseed
#3071 | Posted: 15 May 2011 16:25
AllSpark:
Just wanted to say that i look forward to my lazy sundays on this forum chating away engrossed in the subjects that outshine those down the pub.

Ha Ha! We are Tin Hatters and we are not the worst either - you can bet your arse that there are a shit load of people who never post on here that actually read all of this shite we post LOL!
dark star
#3072 | Posted: 15 May 2011 16:25
AllSpark:
Health & Safety or infringement of my civil liberties ?
Yesterday i was told to make sure i was clean shaven for work on monday. The reason....... because the 'dust mask' i have been told to wear from now on does not protect me properly if i have whiskers or a beard. Could the designers of these masks not develop one where it would still function if i have unshaven skin ? Why was it not designed like that in the first place ? Do i not have the right to be unshaven ?

That is also true of military respirators.
They are not air tight unless the face is clean shaven.
Starseed
#3073 | Posted: 15 May 2011 16:28
Does the same thing apply to toilets in space? If you have a hairy arse I mean?
dark star
#3074 | Posted: 15 May 2011 16:32 | Edited by: dark star
Starseed:
Does the same thing apply to toilets in space? If you have a hairy arse I mean?

No.
Starseed
#3075 | Posted: 15 May 2011 20:04
dark star:
No.

They have to push their arse right into the bog/vacuum funnel right to make a seal? So would not an excessively hairy arse make for a bad seal?
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  203  204  205  206  207  ...  760  761  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®