RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

MISCELLANEOUS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  202  203  204  205  206  ...  751  752  »» 
mmotorway
#3046 | Posted: 2 May 2011 14:26
Sunburn
#3047 | Posted: 2 May 2011 14:52
@ CTRILEY - The Killing of Bin Laden is just a political ruse, i find the notion that the most wanted man in the world has been killed by US special forces and buried at sea!!!! without any additional proof being made available to cement the facts! just mind boggling.

I mean comon!!! buried at sea!!! within less than 24hours! -- this is just a media line the US are going to use to withdraw forces from Afghanistan, and to pump up Barak Obama's ratings for the upcoming elections ect!, and to whip up support for more military action in the middle east.
Starseed
#3048 | Posted: 2 May 2011 18:30
A run up to the next 'terrorist' attack. They (whoever they are) will need revenge on the West!

I hope those partying Yanks come through and dish out some more democracy abroad in our name - after we get nuked...
CTRILEY
#3049 | Posted: 4 May 2011 23:10
Starseed
#3050 | Posted: 7 May 2011 11:16
AllSpark
#3051 | Posted: 7 May 2011 20:18 | Edited by: AllSpark
Had a fire alarm go off yesterday whilst i was on the roof with oxygen/acetylene bottles. I was expected to disconect my gauges and take them down 6 flights of scaffolding within 3 minutes and get to the muster point. When i arrived at about 5 minutes late, i was told ( in regimented fashion ) that it just wasn't good enough !....... perhaps i should have lobbed them over the side !
dark star
#3052 | Posted: 8 May 2011 19:13
AllSpark:
ad a fire alarm go off yesterday whilst i was on the roof with oxygen/acetylene bottles. I was expected to disconect my gauges and take them down 6 flights of scaffolding within 3 minutes and get to the muster point. When i arrived at about 5 minutes late, i was told ( in regimented fashion ) that it just wasn't good enough !....... perhaps i should have lobbed them over the side !

Maybe you should have simply turned them upsidedown and took off like a rocket man.
AllSpark
#3053 | Posted: 9 May 2011 21:39
dark star:
Maybe you should have simply turned them upsidedown and took off like a rocket man.

hahahaha that would have been something
Starseed
#3054 | Posted: 10 May 2011 17:52 | Edited by: Starseed
Kate McCann has a lovely tan at the moment. I guess it's because she's been lying in the Sun all week...

The Sun: 'I couldn't make love to Gerry'

Obviously she didn't want to run the risk of falling pregnant and having to get rid of another kid.
Starseed
#3055 | Posted: 11 May 2011 18:17
Q: How many coalition politicians does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: Two. One conservative to change the light bulb and one lib dem to suck his dick.
Sunburn
#3056 | Posted: 11 May 2011 22:43 | Edited by: Sunburn
Hey guys. just had a look to see what search terms are trending in the united states in the major search engines for today... found this and thought it worth a read.

Rapture begins on the 21 May 2011 with the arrival of the 2nd coming of christ, well according to an American fringe Christian group.

They even suggest that LA will be stuck by a massive earth quake on that date, and that the US as a whole will face mass famine, along with the destruction of the planet by October 21 as gods punishment no doubt to all the non believers, after all he is the one most merciful and peaceful god!

To add a little more twist to the story, the group suggested the orginal end of days was in 1994, although that cam and went, they realised there was a mistake in thier calculations, THANK GOD for that eh!

More info can be found here
http://judgementday2011.com/
Starseed
#3057 | Posted: 12 May 2011 08:01
Sunburn:
They even suggest that LA will be stuck by a massive earth quake on that date, and that the US as a whole will face mass famine, along with the destruction of the planet by October 21

I bet - they are wrong...
Starseed
#3058 | Posted: 12 May 2011 08:20
Taking your kids out for ice cream.......thats Ben and Jerry's.

Fucking off for drinks and dinner after drugging your children, then finding one dead and disposing of the body, blaming paedophiles and making a stack of cash......that's Kate and Gerry's.
Starseed
#3059 | Posted: 12 May 2011 08:30 | Edited by: Starseed
This is interesting:

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/

Many people have been following this case in the British media but don't know the other side of the story from the Portuguese point of view. I have tried to collect as much information as possible for those who are only just starting to realise there is more to this case than is being told in the British media.

Where have we heard that before...?

Exposing myth, distortion, corruption and truth
Starseed
#3060 | Posted: 12 May 2011 08:41 | Edited by: Starseed
Is there anyone out there who believes the McCans?

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t13324-kate-mccann-book-has-some-scathing-thin gs-relating-to-the-portuguese-police-little-morsals

The most damning evidence (apart from the cadaver dogs and the blood and the changed stories and the freakish behaviour etc...) has to be this:

Is Kate McCann's refusal to answer the 48 questions by Portuguese Police in an interview the actions of a mother who would do anything for her child?

These are the 48 questions:

Guilty.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  202  203  204  205  206  ...  751  752  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®