RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

MISCELLANEOUS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  145  146  147  148  149  ...  750  751  »» 
dreamkatcher
#2191 | Posted: 14 Feb 2011 12:10
open_minded_cynic:
Load of balls :)

I agree, it was posted for fun...

dk
dark star
#2192 | Posted: 14 Feb 2011 19:51
open_minded_cynic:
Load of balls :)

Not quite.

The movement of the planets directly effects human behviour,but not as told in the Daily Mail.
Cheshyothedge
#2193 | Posted: 14 Feb 2011 20:18
Starseed
#2194 | Posted: 14 Feb 2011 22:44
dark star:
Not quite.

The movement of the planets directly effects human behviour

Without doubt DS. This is science fact, not fiction.
boloxum
#2195 | Posted: 14 Feb 2011 23:55
danmitch
yep, all of a sudden , you get this change of tone, oblivious to normal sound. Its like a burst of very high frequency which slowly diminishes to normal background and makes you feel calmer. I have suffered with this for years but atributed it to my medical condition. all I can say it's like a PINGGGGGGGGGGGggggggggggggggggggggg.................... Sort of electronic likeish, well if it helps I getit. I do not have high blood pressure, in fact I get this when I have not had a drink for a few weeks ( OK. maybe a week ). I do not take any illegal drugs only those prescribed to me by my Docter -G.P.-M.P ( if its the same medication that Prescott was on, it did'nt help ).

regards- we are not alone
dreamkatcher
#2196 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 07:21
danmitch

I sounds like tinnitus to me, Have you had your ears checked, as lots of things can cause it. Some prescribed drugs can cause problems as well.
dreamkatcher
#2197 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 07:25
ive not left the site, got problems here. Electricity fault. Got no lights, power off through the day, workmen here. Enough said !!

dk
open_minded_cynic
#2198 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 10:47
dreamkatcher:
Some prescribed drugs can cause problems as well.

Some people get pot as a medication..

wish I could :(
open_minded_cynic
#2199 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 10:48
dreamkatcher:
ive not left the site, got problems here. Electricity fault. Got no lights, power off through the day, workmen here. Enough said !!

*buys you a back up generater*
dreamkatcher
#2200 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 11:55
An interesting site of different subjects. dk

http://www.earthfiles.com/
dreamkatcher
#2201 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 11:57
EARTH TIMES DAILY
- Planet Earth - THE LATEST EARTHLY NEWS - Since 2005 -

Alien Sightings Reported!
Multiple sightings of possible UFOs have been reported in various parts of the world.
Follow the link below to learn how you can keep your own watch.
UFO Special Repor

Ghosts In The Titanic?
It's been almost 100 years since the legendary steamship sank to the bottom of the Atlantic & researchers have been navigating the depths to find out more ever since.
Lately there have been reports of ghosts showing up in pictures.
Take a look for yourself.
Ghosts of the Depths

Volcano Eruption in Real time
2010 has seen two major volcano eruptions, first in Iceland and the second in Guatemala.
Read how you can watch the process of an eruption in real time.
Another Pompeii?

February 2011, Newsletter Team
dreamkatcher
#2202 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 12:04
February 15, 2011 www.coasttocoastam.com Coast Insider Audio

NASA Conspiracies & Secrecy:

On Monday's show, British ufologist and author Nick Redfern argued that NASA has hidden from the public, evidence of UFO visitations to the Earth, and astronaut sightings of UFOs in space, as well as been involved in cover-ups such as with the Roswell Incident, and the Face on Mars. "The more you look into it, the more we do find profound and fascinating stories that link NASA with UFOs, alien encounters, conspiracies...and different phenomena," he reported. One document from 1965 detailed a joint FBI/NASA effort to catch a NASA whistleblower who was leaking UFO information and photographs to NICAP. Around that time, the Gemini 4 spacecraft was said to have a UFO detection system built into it, he added.

A former NASA employee, Donna Hare, revealed that NASA actively covered up and altered or airbrushed photographic evidence, said Redfern. Similarly, an employee at Langley Field, Virginia, Karl Wolfe, said there was an effort to cover-up photographic evidence of a large base on the far side of the moon. It was Donna Hare's story that inspired Gary McKinnon to hack into NASA's computer system to look for photos, and he reportedly ran across the phrase "non-terrestrial officers," Redfern noted.

NASA has also been interested in alien abductions. They've been clandestinely monitoring this scenario with their own think tank, said Redfern, and concluded the abductions are of a rather ominous nature. In general, NASA may be hiding the truth for a variety of reasons, including:

The implications of ET life disturbs our world view.
The admission that we are not in control of our skies.
Technology from recovered UFOs could replace or upset our current forms of energy.
A Coast to Coast AM Insta-Poll asked: Do you believe NASA has censored evidence of UFOs and extraterrestrial life?

Fluoride Update:

First hour guest, dentist Bill Osmunson shared an update in the fight against fluoride use. While the Federal Dept. of Health and Human Services recently recommended a slight reduction in the amount of fluoride communities add to their water, he characterized the substance as a poison that should not be in our water systems at all. Among the health problems correlated with too much fluoride are thyroid damage, kidney stones, and lowered IQ, he noted.

Pic Fix:

A stunning aurora photo was taken north of Norway on February 14th. Solar flares and geomagnetic activity will be especially strong over the next two days, reports Spaceweather.com.

Today in Strangeness:

On this date in 1903, the first teddy bear went on sale in America at a toy store owned by Russian immigrants in Brooklyn. The name was thought to be connected with an incident involving Pres. Theodore Roosevelt (nicknamed "Teddy"). He'd spared the life of a bear cub orphaned during a hunt in the previous year (depicted in this cartoon).

Tonight's Show, Tuesday, February 15th:

Chief Investment Officer of Nine Points Capital Partners, Damon Vickers will discuss how the New World Order and globalization is not only inevitable but will usher in a new era of peace and prosperity for the entire world.
Cheshyothedge
#2203 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 14:49
Starseed
#2204 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 15:38
boloxum:
I get this when I have not had a drink for a few weeks ( OK. maybe a week ).

Ha!

boloxum:
Its like a burst of very high frequency which slowly diminishes to normal background

Nothing to worry about B - most people do get this, as long as it lasts for a short time then fades away it`s normal.
Starseed
#2205 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 17:40
Smacking children, because hitting someone your own size is dangerous. Filmed at the Markazi Jamia Mosque, Keighley West Yorkshire for the Dispatches documentary Lessons in Hate and Violence...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=20d_1297744055
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  145  146  147  148  149  ...  750  751  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®