RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

HEALTH

Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  244  245  246  247  248  249  250 
skipman
#3736 | Posted: 14 Nov 2017 10:08
Despite pharmaceutical insiders coming forward, despite editors of well regarded medical reviews, The Lancet, stating that 50% of most papers are based on improper research. No one in the press is raising hell about the malpractice of the companies.

Governments are still making vaccinations compulsory. If you are on benefits you loose them if you do not vaccinate your child.

The CDC admitted that the whooping cough out break was caused by children who had been vaccinated not by those who had not. Yet the press did not report this, not hard to believe when the bulk of their advertising comes from big pharma.

http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2017/11/pfizer-vice-president-blows-the-whistle-revea ls-dark-truth-about-pharmaceutical-industry-2794969.html
dreamkatcher
#3737 | Posted: 14 Nov 2017 13:36
Its well known in alternative practice & some GPs that it IS the vaccinated ones who infect non-vaccinated. I learned that 20 years ago while working alongside Doctors. Trust The Lancet, The BMJ most of the time & www.What Doctors Dont Tell You the rest of the time.

dk
dreamkatcher
#3738 | Posted: 14 Nov 2017 13:37
dreamkatcher
#3739 | Posted: 16 Nov 2017 12:52 | Edited by: dreamkatcher
nordsee220
#3740 | Posted: 17 Nov 2017 10:40 | Edited by: nordsee220
dreamkatcher:
Its well known in alternative practice & some GPs that it IS the vaccinated ones who infect non-vaccinated.

It seems perfectly logical to me that this system can be and is in fact used to propagate the mythical 'flu jab.
As I understand it, the jab is an attenuated form of the most prevalent strain in China last year.
I'm also led to believe that schoolchildren are inoculated via a nasal mist containing a live virus. So, let me ask, where is probably the best environment for the bug to develop? Surely a warm, moist nasal passage?
Ok, if what I've read is true, the schoolkid comes home, sneezes, wipes his/her nose on his/her hand then handles things in the house. An inoculated adult comes along but because he/she has had the jab, their immune system is ready to fight back.
Next, along comes a non-inoculated adult who either breathes in the droplets of infected bogeys floating in the air or handles the door knob, fridge handle, whatever that also bears traces of kid snot. He or she has little or no defence and becomes a victim of not having the 'flu jab.

So, the fix is to either ALL have the jab or for NOBODY to have the jab?

Feasible?
 Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  244  245  246  247  248  249  250 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®