RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

HEALTH

Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  »» 
dreamkatcher
#3691 | Posted: 8 Oct 2017 02:35
skipman

Been known 12 years approx in USA. Been associated with chemtrails & a "cure" has been found by accident. Ill try to get info for it. I think it was SUN washing powder, but Ill check.

dk
nordsee220
#3692 | Posted: 8 Oct 2017 11:26 | Edited by: nordsee220
dreamkatcher:
I think it was SUN washing powder, but Ill check.

Many moons ago I was seeing my GP about a persistent cough. I was a gas service engineer so encountered lots of dust (dirty boilers with asbestos insulation, asbestos flue pipes, warm air central heating with a year of an entire family's dead skin inside, knocking out fireplaces to install gas boilers) on a daily basis.
We got talking about the huge increase in asthma cases (this was the 1980's) and I recounted how in my 1960's junior school class of 44 kids there were TWO with asthma. Now (80's) there were around 10 - 20% of people with it.
I suggested a possible reason and he said, half joking, "Go on then".

"Fabric conditioner" I said and he laughed but I went on to say how my tumble dryer filter always had this white talc like dust on it. I said that this stuff was on clothing and in particular pillow cases and bedding where one would breathe it in for several hours at a time. I likened it to teachers and chalk on what we could then call blackboards.

At that his eyebrows raised and when I asked if the medical system should consider it he replied "No"! He went on to say that if anyone did, he'd be up against the giant companies and probably sued out of everything he owned.
dreamkatcher
#3693 | Posted: 8 Oct 2017 18:51
nordsee220

Id totally agree with your comment. We ARE up against them in a lot of ways but just recently therve been a lot of firms advertising willing to fight medical errors or negligence.

Therr are also reports confirming deaths from various precribed medications but none from herbs. I know which id prefer.

dk
skipman
#3694 | Posted: 9 Oct 2017 15:06
skipman
#3695 | Posted: 9 Oct 2017 15:14
dreamkatcher
#3696 | Posted: 10 Oct 2017 13:57
skipman. No short version, sorry.

MORGELLON'S DISEASE - AN INSTANT CURE FOR MORGELLON'S DISEASE???
Thu, 05/15/2008 - 00:20 Arthur Cristian
AN INSTANT CURE FOR MORGELLON'S DISEASE???

Forwarded from Oxyplus @ yahoogroups.com Sunday, 22 April 2007, 11:09 a.m.

MMS Stories

. . the Morgellon's disease of today is a totally NEW disease. The fibers are red, blue, white and other colors. These fibers DON'T BURN AT 1400 DEGREES F !.

We now know that Morgellon's disease is caused by some kind of nanotechnology. The fibers are grown by miniature machines. Maybe they escaped from some laboratory. (See article by Dr. Hildegarde Staninger)

Have a Bath with Sun powdered laundry detergent with Colorsafe Bleach PLUS Alfalfa tablets.

These seem to combine to produce something that is lethal to the machines. This cure for Morgellon's disease was discovered by accident.

This testimonial is from the person who discovered this cure: (Daisy Baleen) Posted on Health and Healing @ Yahoogroups.com

I have been Morgellons sufferer for over ten years. Recently, I discovered, quite by accident, something that is literally making it disappear from my BODY. I have experimented with various "super baths," filling the tub with hot water and putting in things like lemons, baking soda, dish detergent, laundry detergent, alcohol, etc. Well, one day about four months ago, I was filling the bath and I was pretty dirty from housecleaning so I put some Sun powdered laundry detergent with colorsafe bleach into the water, just a tad, because it really cleans the skin.

Anyway, I left the bathroom for a minute or two and heard a crash that sounded like one of my cats getting into something. When I returned nothing seemed amiss, so I slid into the water for a soak.

Everything seemed normal until the bubbles parted, and I got the sight of a morgellons sufferers' lifetime dream: those black and grey specks MIGRATING OUT OF MY SKIN AS FAST AS THEY COULD IN DROVES BY THE HUNDREDS FROM EVERY SQUARE INCH OF MY BODY!!

And even as I saw that, I also noticed several large oblong things "dissolving" in the bottom of the tub. I picked one up, and it was an alfalfa tablet. Then I noticed the bottle on the counter next to the tub was overturned, and about 25 of them had fallen into the water! They were the cause of the migration of all things Morgellon out of my skin in a fantastic migration for about an hour!

Brown flecks, black specks, fibers, white patches of fibers drifted off the surface of my skin like No Problema, see ya later, something I had NEVER BEEN ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH WITH ANY OTHER TOPICAL AGENT.

THE MIGHTY ALFALFA HAS SINCE CONQUERED MORGELLONS IN MY BODY. The scabs are gone, the fibers are history, the patches of fibers are all taped to a piece of wax paper and about to be sent off to a research lab that has requested them.

I am sending you my testimonial in hopes that other sufferers will at least know some relief from the scourge of the skin.

Dandelion the Flame Point Siamese must be credited with this miraculous discovery. He is only three years old, but he's a hero to his long-suffering Mommy!

I've done a little research on the mighty alfalfa, and apparently it creates an alkaline environment in the body in which things like CANCER and other diseases cannot survive. So, taking it internally can only be a good thing, also; but it's the BATHS that made all the difference in the world for me.

I also tried putting St. Johns Wort in the bath along with it, with even better results. And for some reason, using the Sun powdered laundry detergent with colorsafe bleach also helps facilitate the migration of the specks.

God, I really hope this helps even one person as it has helped me. It has cleared up my symptoms so completely that I kept forgetting to post this information on the morgellons websites!!!!

Thank you to God for this wonderful, freak discovery! Please spread this information far and wide.

---------

Editor's note: The primary ingredient in this discovery was the laundry detergent with color-safe bleach. The bleach is an oxidizer similar to MMS. The boost from the alfalfa is not easily understood but clearly was helpful. Nano-bodies carried in the blood stream would be perfect targets for chlorine dioxide gas to destroy so a four-drop dose of MMS taken internally would be a perfect compliment for this bathing process. Note also that MMS can be used in swimming pools and also safely in a bath tub. MMS is a water purifier first and foremost. For a tub one might mix a 40 drop dose of MMS for bathing (not drinking). Other Morgellons testimonials will be forthcoming.)

--------------------

For MMS in Australia see: http://www.loveforlife.com.au/node/4331

Google MMS America Jim Humble:

Health Problems? Check out this site: Waiora Products

Remember this statement:

"When the government fears the people, you have liberty. When the people fear the government [or the IRS, for that matter], you have Tyranny."
(Thomas Jefferson, author of the Declaration of Independence of the United States)

Thanks,
Mike Golden aka RadioRebel

Disclaimer

I'm not a Lawyer, this is not legal advice. Nor am I a Brain Surgeon, Pastry Chef or Indian Chief. This communication is private and privileged intended only to those individuals marked "To", "CC" or "BCC". To the snoopy government agencies, or anyone else this mail isn't being specifically directed to; you are cordially invited and instructed to PISS OFF!!

Mind Control and HAARP - Thursday 19th July 2007upMorgellons Disease Is Silicone Nanotechnology! - It Is NOT A Parasite - Research How Polymers Are Being Used For "Chemtrails"
Love for Life Campaign
Add new comment
Comments
Mon, 05/22/2017 - 02:54 Walter (not verified)
Rife Morgellons & Lyme away with frequencies
May I suggest looking into a Rife frequency system called Spooky2 that has a dedicated preset protocol for healing Morgellons and Lyme. Many people find relief. This system is practically being given for free; only factory priced hardware and the software, where the real magic happens is free and continually updated. Blessings, Walter

Wed, 10/04/2017 - 04:14 Bioweapon on legs (not verified)
rife is not a cure for morgellons
rife frequencies are FREE on youtube. They make it much worse. Copper kills fungus. everyone says this is a fungus. copper kills bacteria, and diseases. You'll find this bioweapon LOVES copper and all metals. it collects it. You feel less stinging and biting sensations wearing copper, but it will kill you much faster. your choice, pain or a faster death.

Wed, 10/04/2017 - 04:10 Zombie Apocalypse (not verified)
Morgellons Bioweapon
Frequencies from rife, cell towers, smart meters on house activate it. Radio alarms activate it. Even thinking creates an internal frequency or vibration that activates these nanobots. Then they start eating bones, calcium, potassium, cartilage, silica,magnesium, ....in the body. I had a cast iron pan in the yard for dogs to lick grease. I tapped the pan with another one. Bunch of little off white things start crawling around the pan for a few seconds and all of them suddenly stop moving at the same time! I purposely tapped the pan again. Same thing. I thought to video tape it, but I know that no one would care.

Mon, 01/02/2017 - 15:13 Itchy ban (not verified)
Products with nanotechnology
I've read the cure is bathing with sun detergent. I sprinkled it around the garage so my dogs wouldn't suffer with itching. The detergent has it in it. I don't understand the chemistry of ionic surficants but I know the stuff that's making me itchy is in it. I put my face near the open container and it hurt as tiny spikes impaled my face and felt crawling sensation in my scalp. I went to costco and tried powdered detergent there. same thing. In a minute it felt like I was extremely infested putting a bowl of the powdered detergent near my face. I don't know if the people who handle the material have the condition and are contaminating the products or if it's purposely made this way. All foods and products are authorized by theelite who control everything. test everything and report your findings to stop the spreading of this heinous bioweapon.

Fri, 04/07/2017 - 13:13 Bretheren (not verified)
Bioweapon
Lyme/Morgellons bioweapon has been around since at least world war II. Japan used it against the USA. Surely Japan must know what the cure for it is. They wouldn't put themselves at risk while spreading this on us without a cure.

Tue, 05/23/2017 - 11:43 Anonymous (not verified)
Lyme /Morgellons
The US Government actually has a patent on Morgellons and Lyme. They use it to test bioweapons on us unwilling participants to help depopulate, then have doctors tell us we are delusional. I have something similar, not sure what the insect vector is, but I think the fibers in Morgellons is actually the insect spinning a cocoon around itself. I read on the patent for Morgellons that the cure is cellulose, up to 75 mg. That is in some digestive enzymes. So try it and see if it works. I want to help as many people as I can. The government also has a patent called Polynucleotide Encoding Insect Ecdysone receptor. Humans have a protein on their skin called EcR but they do not have USP, which is necessary for insects to make us a host. This experiment enables the vector insect to give us the USP protein, thus making us the host and living on us. It is torture! They could have at least given us doctor-assisted suicide about the time they gave us that, cuz it is that horrendous.

Fri, 01/20/2017 - 12:28 Military experiment (not verified)
Powder detergents
Put your face next to Sun detergent. You'll feel particles impale your skin and then moments latter the crawling sensation starts in your hair. The answer is Supermagnets. That's the only thing that will get you quick results. Put the supermagnets against your spinal cord area anywhere. That's the key to curing this nanotechnology. You will be shocked at how man
dreamkatcher
#3697 | Posted: 10 Oct 2017 14:39
Might interest.

GROUP DESCRIPTION A number of people are having health issues after Smart Meters are installed. I'm quite sure a number of them are becoming sick without knowing the Smart Meter is the issue. Please add your friends, most people are not aware of the dangers. THERE IS NO LAW IN THE UK TO SAY YOU MUST HAVE ONE SO JUST SAY NO!!!!!! Most Utility Companies are lying to people to get them to have them, telling them they are compulsory and or their old Meters are obsolete. There are plenty of support Groups, a few listed here. http://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/ http://es-uk.info/ http://www.switch2safe.info/ http://www.powerwatch.org.uk/ http://emfields-solutions.com/ http://www.businesswire.com/.../International-Scientists-Appe... https://www.emfscientist.org/ http://www.InPowermovement.com/

Stop Smart Meters! (UK)
Est. January 2012, Stop Smart Meters! (UK) is a grassroots campaign calling for an immediate halt and reversal of the UK's Smart Meter programme - a 12BN white elephant in the making that will empower Big Energy at great expense to consumers.
STOPSMARTMETERS.ORG.UK
dreamkatcher
#3698 | Posted: 10 Oct 2017 14:47
skipman
#3699 | Posted: 10 Oct 2017 16:48
Thanks dk
nordsee220
#3700 | Posted: 10 Oct 2017 21:44 | Edited by: nordsee220
SMART METERS.

Let me lay my cards on the table. I completely disagree that the levels of RF emitted by SMART meters are in any way injurious to health. I speak as a radio comms guy and a former British Gas engineer.
The frequencies used by SMART meters are similar to mobile phones but taking transmission time into account at a considerably lower effective level, maybe 100 milliWatts in a strong data reception area up to a maximum of 1 Watt whereas a mobile phone can transmit in the region of 4 watts constantly when in use and very regularly even when not in use. We are talking powers around 1/40th to 1/4 of a mobile phone. Taking the inverse square law into account (ie the field density of a signal diminishes at the inverse square of the distance) so if you double the distance from the source the density is one quarter. At 10 x the distance the density is 1/100th etc.
At full power a SMART meter will transmit around 1 Watt maximum although this figure will often be far less. So, one quarter of a mobile phone worst case but at a far greater distance than a phone in your pocket or against your head.
Taking into account the SMART meter is likely to be at the very least one metre from anyone (and generally much,much more) and running a fraction of the power of a mobile phone which is, in use, less than 1cm from one's head. So it is 100 x the distance = 1/10000th the power if the erp is the same, which it isn't. The average erp (400mW) is around 1/10th so we have 10 x 10000th = a power density of 100 000 times less than the mobile phone. Add to that the fact the mobile phone transmits very regularly and the SMART meter very intermittently we can effectively reduce even that power density further by at least another ten times. The effective power density into anyone is in the region of a million times less than their mobile phone.
Almost nobody complains that very high powered TV broadcast transmiters (in the region of 100,000 Watts) are making them ill and these too operate at UHF. Dear God, many mainly females have a near fit if Corrie is cancelled for the footie and blokes equally the opposite!
Try switching off the TV transmitters as they did during the miner's strike and all hell breaks loose!
Too many people with absolutely no understanding of RF are spouting utter nonsense about SMART meters. Do they understand the inverse square law? Probably not. They also pontificate about mobile phone masts near schools yet the fact is a mobile phone mast close to a school is far less a risk than the handsets kids all seem to own nowadays. Their handsets will reduce power if the signal they receive from a mast is strong. If the signal from the mast is weak then the handsets transmit full power at regular intervals even when you think they're not in use. They have to in order for the system to keep track of them and to update data. Remember also that whilst a phone mast may transmit 40 Watts, it is many times the distance away that a handset is when running 4 watts. A handset at say 10cm away running 4 watts puts RF into the user's body at MILLIONS of times that of a mast 100 metres away.
That said, I am completely opposed to SMART meters because of the fact they are yet another facet of the establishment and large organizations building up profiles on people. They're an invasion of privacy. They cost money and that cost will be passed onto the unwitting customer.
Please people, stop going on about routers, SMART meters, car key fobs and such very low powered devices being a danger. Their power is only a fraction of a torch bulb and yes, torch bulbs transmit a far higher band of frequencies in the electromagnetic spectrum than the devices I'm talking about. Be it light, medium wave radio, TV, microwave ovens, RADAR, whatever, it is all electromagnetic energy - the same stuff. The difference is a combination of power levels and operating frequency.
To blindly pontificate that something is a health risk is pure conspiracy theory. That is to say, a group of uninformed people assuming that something must be so and publishing their unproven beliefs.

Sorry DK, I respect a lot of what you have to say and you've given me some sound advice in the past. On this subject however, the assumptions you point to about health are simply wrong. Indeed, if it wasn't such a serious matter to someone like me it could be a point of amusement. Too many of us radio amateurs are now becoming victims of the uninformed who see our aerials and leap onto the cancer bandwagon. It pisses me off.
dreamkatcher
#3701 | Posted: 11 Oct 2017 02:59
nordsee 220

Thanks for that information. I appreciate comments from people who KNOW, as I know you do! I admit I dont know it all, but tend to go in the direction Im pointed, unless given different instructions. I have trouble even wiring a plug never mind technical matters.

Im still Mrs Non-technology.

Would it be possible to share your post, with/without your name to a group I belong to, who are admant everything is dangerous. I can feel some electrical energy, especially my iPhone & iPad, but i still use them. There are thousands buying all sorts of equipment to try to stop the harm getting to people/children, etc. Maybe they wouldnt panic so much if they knew your side of it? I wont be offended if you say no !

dk
nordsee220
#3702 | Posted: 11 Oct 2017 11:24 | Edited by: nordsee220
dreamkatcher:
Would it be possible to share your post, with/without your name

Yes, share it but please just put me as a retired radio communications tech. I couldn't be @r$3d with loads of uninformed people blasting me with all manner of non-technical mumbo jumbo.

It actually amazes me that many who sit and pontificate about "frequencies" and "energy" being "bad" do so from their laptops, smart phones etc. A bit like Al Gore telling us all to save the planet by cutting down on energy useage before being whisked away in a helicopter.

Yes, we need to cut down on wastage and the vast majority have not a clue what to do. Ask many a modern person to wear thicker clothes and turn down the heat and the second word they utter is "off".

Yes we need to cut down on material waste and recycle PROPERLY but when I waited in the queue at the tip, sorry, recycle plant, to offload some unwanted and obsolete pc gear I saw a young lass in a 4 x 4 get out, put 6 empty plastic bottles in the plastics bin then drive off. Ok, she put the bottles in the right place but why not just her recycle bin? How much fuel did she burn to recover about 100 grammes of plastic? 2 litres perhaps?

Whilst we need to protect the environment I'm convinced there are currently a lot of people simply making money from schemes that are not doing the job effectively.

As for aerials, I've actually been approached by someone who suggested, "They can cause cancer, can't they?" I repled that it's an aluminium pole, standing doing nothing for most of its life. About as dangerous as her rotary washing pole or maybe, taking into consideration the chemicals she used, even less so.

As I've already suggested, turn off the TV transmitters between 7 and 9 pm because that's when most watch the soaps, under the excuse of saving energy (because most energy will be consumed when most people want to watch the telly so TURN IT OFF WHEN YOU WANT TO WATCH) and wait for the outcry! What about the cancer caused by 100kW UHF transmitters? After all, at the 50 or so main transmitter sites there are an average of four of the beasts not to mention up to another four running up to 50kW each then VHF radio services (Radios 1-4 plus local and commercial stations) totalling 500kW per site. We're talking a million Watts per main station (50 of them so 50 million Watts) PLUS another 800 or so relay stations giving out another total of perhaps another10 million Watts. It's BOLLOX!

I think I'll go back to sacrificing virgins at midnight.

No, I'm joking, honest!

BTW: SMART doesn't just mean clever. It's an acronym for SELF (or System) MONITORING AND REPORTING TECHNOLOGY.
So, anything SMART you have is MONITORING AND REPORTING something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSJqBJ1TF-E
dreamkatcher
#3703 | Posted: 11 Oct 2017 12:07
nordsee220

Ill do as you asked, just give them something to think about. Ive got all of the baddies mentioned, even my car has lots of technology in it. I have no idea how to use most of it, but Zak is brighter than me. He can find something to do with a piece of wood & two elastic bands, lol. Younguns nowadays get more chance than we do to learn.

Ill let you know what is said before they kick me off.

dk
dreamkatcher
#3704 | Posted: 11 Oct 2017 12:09
Heres one which is causing a lot of problems in the health circles just now. Trouble is GPs arent sure how to handle it, & it comes from animals too.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/10/13/under-our-skin-documen tary.aspx?e_cid=20121013_DNL_art_1

dk
dreamkatcher
#3705 | Posted: 11 Oct 2017 12:34
Todays news

Why Monsanto Officials Are Banned From The European Parliament
The European Parliament has announced Monsanto officials will no longer be able to meet members or attend committee meetings, banning lobbyists from parliament.
WAKEUP-WORLD.COM

dk
 Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®