RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

HEALTH

Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  240  241  242  243  244  245  246  »» 
skipman
#3661 | Posted: 15 Mar 2017 16:12
Joe I am so sorry for the loss of your much loved mother.

I was very close to my grandma so I have some idea of what you must be going through.

I waited till the funeral director prepared her before I saw her for the last time. It still was not pleasant. I knew it was her in the casket but I did not recognise her as the person she was, was no longer there. If that makes sense.

You will feel bad, that is only normal but time is a healer. Remember the good times and that she loved you and you her. There are some who cannot say that and wished they could.
Joe
#3662 | Posted: 15 Mar 2017 18:03
When my mother was at home in her bedroom, I could see the poor frail state she was in while lying on her bed. I slept in the next room to hers and I would get up every hour or so to check on her; she could not get to sleep due to her constant pain and other stressful conditions. My mother would see me coming into her room at times during the night and would ask me to stay and keep her company. I would lie down next to her to try and give her some comfort, like she did for me when I lost my father at a very early age. I could see she was dying, but I tried to push that agonising thought to the back of my mind and lose it somewhere. When I took my mother to the hospital the following morning, doctors were doing everything they could to make the last few hours of my mother's life pain-free at least. I don't think they were trying to save her life, I'm sure they already knew themselves there was no hope for her.
quark1
#3663 | Posted: 15 Mar 2017 18:38
Joe my sincerest sympathies for the loss of your dear mum - always a difficult time - but now she is at rest and her earthly troubles over. She was very lucky to have a son (gosh I hope that is a 'male' Joe'?) like you to look after her in her latter years - there's many who either don't care or won't (but could). Wishing you peace and strength over the next few days and onwards.
Joe
#3664 | Posted: 15 Mar 2017 18:46
Yes, I am a male Joe and thank you quark1
Kozmik
#3665 | Posted: 16 Mar 2017 05:58
Thinking of you Joe, I'm sure your dear mum was aware, knowing she was loved.
My situation is similar, I look after my mum, and it's a privilege to be able to do so.
Desdichado
#3666 | Posted: 16 Mar 2017 10:53
I'm sorry to hear you sad news Joe. Your mum knew that she was loved and that's all that matters. I'll keep a good thought for you.
Joe
#3667 | Posted: 16 Mar 2017 12:25 | Edited by: Joe
Kozmik, skipman, Desdichado and quark1, thank you all for the kind words.
skipman
#3668 | Posted: 19 Mar 2017 21:03
In Canada school lesson on agriculture are sponsored by the big GMO companies. Needless to say they are pro GMO.

What they will not be told is that one of the main chemicals,Glysophate, is really not very good for the plant and therefor, you.

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-03-19-epa-scientist-warns-that-glyphosate-roundup-her bicide-strips-minerals-out-of-food-leaving-the-body-deficient-in-zinc-and-magnesium.h tml
skipman
#3669 | Posted: 1 Apr 2017 10:57
This is a free,for a while, to download e book about the illusion of vaccines.

https://greenmedinfo.clickfunnels.com/optin12742961
skipman
#3670 | Posted: 7 Apr 2017 07:30
More people are dying of opioid overdose, than those who died of of aids when it was at its most virulent. One family is doing very well out of it.
Now you know where all that heroin that is being grown if Afghanistan is going.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/bad-medicine-1/making-billions-from-the-opioid-epi demic.html
skipman
#3671 | Posted: 25 Apr 2017 13:13
I believe that pharmaceutical companies screen the people who work for them to ensure they have no empathy for the patients who need their products.

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-04-23-big-pharma-conspired-to-destroy-supply-of-life- saving-cancer-drugs-by-putting-profit-before-people.html
dreamkatcher
#3672 | Posted: 19 May 2017 03:31
Joe,

Just logged in as cant sleep. Sorry to hear your news & send my condolences.

Take care.

dreamkatcher x
nordsee220
#3673 | Posted: 19 May 2017 20:01 | Edited by: nordsee220
I've not been logging in quite so often recently so apologies to Joe that I hadn't read his posts. Please accept my condolences, Joe.

On a different note, The jolly old EU have come up with yet another brama as we Geordies call a really wild and whacky idea!

Smokers are set to see some major changes over the weekend.

From the 20 May, a whole raft of new laws regulating tobacco will come into effect.

Many of them will have already become noticeable to smokers, with cigarette companies gradually making the changes over the past year in anticipation of the date.

However, as of this weekend, Britain's smokers will no longer be able to buy 10 packs

1) Packs containing fewer than 20 cigarettes will be banned from sale.

The EU believes a good way to get people to stop smoking is to force them to buy more cigarettes at one time.

2) For some reason, anti-smoking campaigners have it in their head that smokers smoke because of the pretty packaging the highly addictive substance they are addicted to comes in.

So, all cigarette packs must now come in the same muddy green colour.

3) Cigarettes with flavouring will no longer be allowed, with is a temporary exception for menthols. These will be banned by 2020. Again, this is about getting children to stop smoking.

Such a ban has been floated for a whole by the EU. Back in 2013 it was reported that the now deceased German politician Helmut Schmidt had stockpiled 38,000 minty cigs in anticipation of the ban.

The laws will make major changes to cigarette smoking and are being introduced introduced because the European Union says so.

Hmmm?!?
skipman
#3674 | Posted: 20 May 2017 10:10
nordsee220:
The laws will make major changes to cigarette smoking and are being introduced introduced because the European Union says so.

Hmmm?!?

So when we leave the E.U. no doubt the government will implement legislation to keep these rules in place.
skipman
#3675 | Posted: 13 Jun 2017 00:03
If you could please pass this link on to anyone one you think will be affected by this i.e. everyone.

Nearly everything is in place for the complete dismantling of the NHS as we know it. Politicians are dong this by stealth, the media are silent. The majority of the NHS staff know what is going on but are to scared to speak out. Those brave enough to do so, know their careers are over. It is up to the public to raise merry hell and call out the politicians and put a stop the the greatest thing, that any government gave its people, from being destroyed.

https://www.rt.com/shows/renegade-inc/391899-nhs-healthcare-system-uk/

If you can financially support the doctor who is trying to fund another documentary that would be great too.

https://www.gofundme.com/thegreatnhsheist
 Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  240  241  242  243  244  245  246  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®