RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

HEALTH

Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  242  243  244  245  246  247  248  »» 
nordsee220
#3646 | Posted: 28 Jan 2017 22:02 | Edited by: nordsee220
PALM OIL ALERT - POTENTIAL CARCINOGEN

An anti conspiracy theory or a double bluff?

The US FDA and the European Food Safety Authority are ordering invetigations into the possibility that palm oil, as used in numerous foods, may be more carcinogenic than previously considered.

So, what's the deal?

As around 50% of the world supply of palm oil comes from Malaysia, could this be the inauguration of a collapse of Malaysia's exports?

Remember what Richard said about the Malaysians demanding GW Bush and Tony B Liar be brought to justice over 9/11 and 7/7?

Just a thought...
skipman
#3647 | Posted: 29 Jan 2017 21:01
Cannabis has many healing properties but big pharma wants to synthesize it for patents and profit but the tests are not going well.

http://govtslaves.info/big-pharmas-synthetic-cannabis-pills-are-killing-people-yet-au thentic-marijuana-is-still-criminalized/
skipman
#3648 | Posted: 29 Jan 2017 21:17
Why has this court case not been given the prominence it deserves?

http://www.naturalblaze.com/2017/01/biologist-proves-measles-isnt-a-virus-wins-suprem e-court-case-against-doctor.html

It also begs the question, if the medical industry have not modeled the measels virus why were they allowed to produce a fake vaccine?
skipman
#3649 | Posted: 3 Feb 2017 19:27
skipman
#3650 | Posted: 3 Feb 2017 21:04
nordsee220
#3651 | Posted: 5 Feb 2017 21:27 | Edited by: nordsee220
nordsee220:
The US FDA and the European Food Safety Authority are ordering invetigations into the possibility that palm oil, as used in numerous foods, may be more carcinogenic than previously considered.

So, what's the deal?

As around 50% of the world supply of palm oil comes from Malaysia, could this be the inauguration of a collapse of Malaysia's exports?

Remember what Richard said about the Malaysians demanding GW Bush and Tony B Liar be brought to justice over 9/11 and 7/7?

Dr Mercola seems to be at odds with those who say palm oil is so bad for us. Remember, a huge percentage comes from Malaysia.

Who would you trust? Our health authorities or Joseph Mercola? (Who, incidentally prefers effective, curative medicine over symptomatic.)

http://articles.mercola.com/herbal-oils/palm-oil.aspx
Kozmik
#3652 | Posted: 12 Feb 2017 11:22
This stuff palm oil is in all kinds of 'food'. You try doing the weekly shopping and avoiding it - almost impossible if you buy your victuals in a supermarket. What bothers me equally with the health implications is how the rapidly declining habitat of the Orangutan is tied in with the production of this filth. But where humans and money are involved......
skipman
#3653 | Posted: 20 Feb 2017 20:29
nordsee220
#3654 | Posted: 21 Feb 2017 13:17
Rife Machine: A low power medium wave band transmitter utilising square wave output (as opposed to sine wave) thereby rich in harmonics along with probably third and higher order intermodulation distortion products. A radio frequency interference generator.

So, we sit and pontificate about how bad precisely controlled radio waves are then blindly accept that something capable of generating wildly unstable, humongous amounts of interference must be a good thing.

Excuse me for being skeptical but I do find that the uninitiated bandy about the word "frequency" as if they know what it means;

Such and such has a fequency. So and so has a frequency. Things are hidden in frequencies. FREQUENCIES ARE BAD!!!

Well, the bus service here has a frequency, as does my heartbeat, as does the radio station I'm listening to, the way the tiles are laid on my floor and the screen refresh rate of my laptop. All frequencies and all completely unrelated.

I sometimes wish that people would spend maybe just a little time, learning what the words they so freely use actually mean.
skipman
#3655 | Posted: 23 Feb 2017 16:16
Rife spent years on research, inventing and building equipment that was years ahead of its time.

The microscopes he devised and built were the most powerful in existence. The only ones equivalent today are the electron microscopes.
Whereas the electron microscope destroys anything biological that it photographs. Rife's scope did not and was able to film the development of any microbe he chose to study.

The microbes he studied, mutated to cause different forms of cancer.

I know nothing of how one finds out the frequency of an organism. Rife notes claimed it was done with the use of filters in his microscope. Once he found the frequency, he was able to observe, through his microscope, the effects of hitting the microbe with the same frequency. It literally destroyed the microbe.

Rife spent years reproducing his results before releasing his findings.

One of America's foremost doctors devised a clinical test. Nine terminally diagnosed cancer patients were treated with Rife's machine. After a couple of weeks, seven were found to have no cancer,the two who still had cancer were treated again and they too were cured.

A meal was held in his honour, the eminent doctors of the day were invited and attended. The title of the meal was, the end of disease.

That is when it all went pear shaped. The eminent doctor, suddenly died.The AMA demanded any doctors who were using Rife's machines hand them over or loose their license. The man in charge of the AMA had no practical experience as a doctor and had tried to get a financial stake in the machines and failed. Then there was the fire at the research lab.

Most of the doctors at the meal, later denied ever being there.

I know nothing of frequencies but I know when something smells.
nordsee220
#3656 | Posted: 23 Feb 2017 17:10
That's better! A whole load of facts and figures that should stand the test of time.

You see, all too often we're regarded as tinfoil hat wearing nutcases, believing in anything but when you smack someone across the gob with a load of evidence there just ain't no argument.

It's like Hoxsey all over again. Brilliant!
skipman
#3657 | Posted: 11 Mar 2017 15:58
Natural news has been lambasted in the MSM for fake news. He claimed that kidney cells from monkeys was an ingredient in vaccines.

If they had done what journalists are supposed to do, check and verify, they would not look like the morons that they are.

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-03-09-cdc-confirms-natural-news-100-correct-on-report -of-african-green-monkey-kidney-cells-used-in-vaccines.html
skipman
#3658 | Posted: 11 Mar 2017 16:32
A lot of schools in the U.S. will not let you attend if you do not have an up to date vaccine record.

Some parents refuse to have their children vaccinated as some of the side effects listed in information, that comes with the vaccine, are quite unpleasant, including the risk of SIDS. Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.

If you are not willing to risk the life of your child, the government is not willing to educate your child. No wonder home schooling is on the rise.

Then there is the Amish grandfather who sells natural remedies that have not caused any deaths. he has done his best to conform with FDA edicts but that is not enough.

http://www.healthnutnews.com/amish-grandpa-farmer-found-guilty-charges-involving-home made-salves-faces-48-years-prison/
skipman
#3659 | Posted: 12 Mar 2017 18:06
The American Eugenics society gave Hitler his reason for euthanising those deemed non contributors to society.

They appear to have reformed and emerged as bioethicists.

James Corbett has this report.

https://off-guardian.org/2017/03/12/video-bioethics-eugenics-and-the-after-birth-abor tion-of-newborns/
Joe
#3660 | Posted: 14 Mar 2017 16:22 | Edited by: Joe
I have my own house, but for the past few years I have been looking after my elderly mother at her home. My mother just turned eighty-eight on her last birthday in January. My poor mother suffered with very bad tinnitus, including a little memory loss (dementia) and severe arthritis (especially in her knees) and has been housebound for the last ten years. She could only walk a little on her own inside the house and a few steps in the garden with the aid of a walking stick and three weeks ago she suffered a heart attack at home, along with other medical conditions.

Over the last six weeks my mother's health has been deteriorating rapidly and I needed to keep taking her back to the hospital, mainly because of her shortness of breath. I received a call from the hospital this morning to let me know that my poor mother had died. I think she knew for the last few weeks that somehow she did not have long to live.

My mother would say things to me like, "You are all I have in this world and I am very proud of you, please take good care of yourself my darling and be happy, do not worry about me!". I have always been very close to my dear mother in heart and I always visited her in hospital everyday to be at her bedside (staying seven/eight hours at a time some days). But to see the way my mother was deteriorating in hospital in these last few days has left me devastated. The doctors told me that my mum had fluid in her lungs, which had become infected, and she did not responded to treatment.

While in hospital, my mum could not walk, speak and swallow any food or liquids to build up her strength to fight her illness. Each time I visited my mum in hospital, her dementia was getting worse, to the point where I don't think she even recognise me anymore. Sometimes my mum would open up her eyes to look at me while I was holding her hand and she would try so desperately hard to try and say something to me, but I could not understand the words that she wanted me to hear. I would like to think that my dear mother was aware of my presence, because at times while I was holding her hand, she would gently open her eyes to look at me and I would see a tear run down her face. I have not been back to the hospital since I heard that my mum had passed away this morning, I'm not sure if I want to see my mum's colourless body lying on a cold slab in the mortuary. I do not want this to be the last way to remember her and yet I feel so bad in feeling this way as well. I have lost my father and my brother many years ago, but I do not know if I shall be able to cope with this last loss of my mother... I know this is a long post, but I felt the need to write it down and share it.
 Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  242  243  244  245  246  247  248  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®