RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

HEALTH

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  241  242  243  244  245  ...  249  250  »» 
skipman
#3631 | Posted: 18 Nov 2016 12:02
Even those in the industry are speaking out against Gardasil. The pharmaceutical company now want to vaccinate infants as well as teenagers.

http://www.naturalblaze.com/2016/11/gardasil-fully-exposed-hpv-vaccinetested-infants- killed-permanently-injured-thousands.html
skipman
#3632 | Posted: 1 Dec 2016 16:29
Joe
#3633 | Posted: 20 Dec 2016 19:29 | Edited by: Joe
About a six months ago the doctor made an appointment for me to have my eyes checked (in relation to the diabetes I once had), without even consulting me first and when I received a letter from the eye clinic to attend, I told them to cancel the appointment. The caller from the eye clinic said, "we cannot cancel the appointment - we can only arrange another time for you. Today (six months later) I got a phone call from the same eye clinic saying, "an appointment has been made for you". Again, I told them I do not wish to attend "cancel the appointment"! And while I was still on the phone I said to the fellow at the clinic, what sort of crazy system are you running, where patients are "not" allowed to cancel their own appointment, especially when they did not arrange for an appointment to be made the first place? The phone went silent for a while and eventually he said; "we don't do things that way, it is not our policy". I said to him; "you better change you policy then" and don't bother me again. What sort of world are we living in to have something medical forced upon us against our wishes?
skipman
#3634 | Posted: 27 Dec 2016 19:52
the pharmaceutical industry and their media whores keep telling us that there is no link between vaccines and autism. Who does their f#cking research, Mr Magoo?

https://www.scribd.com/doc/220807175/128-Research-Papers-Supporting-the-Vaccine-Autis m-Link
nordsee220
#3635 | Posted: 29 Dec 2016 22:59
Ok, here's something I could use some help with, suggestions, whatever so I hope dreamkatcher is still reading these forums.

I seem to be lactose intolerant. In a nutshell, I started passing nasty mucus about 4-6 months ago. About 2 months ago i noted a relationship between the amount of milk and milk products I consumed and the end result (pun intended). (Well, you have to smile or cry, don't you?)

I've virtually removed milk from my diet, using Aldi soya "milk" and tesco soya spread. I've tried soya "cheese" as I love cheese (Wallace hasn't a look in) but it tastes like old socks mushed up with rubber. It's awful.

So I'm looking for suggestions, ideas, where to look etc. I'm new at this so, after 58 years being a cheese fanatic to suddenly find that anything remotely related to lactose makes me quite ill is a pain in the arse.

Seriously.

Thanks in anticipation.
Joe
#3636 | Posted: 30 Dec 2016 11:21 | Edited by: Joe
Have a look at this site for lactose free cheese: URL

Here is a site where you can test if you are lactose intolerant: URL
nordsee220
#3637 | Posted: 30 Dec 2016 14:18
Cheers, Joe.
quark1
#3638 | Posted: 1 Jan 2017 15:52
Quite frankly I'm in bits today - yes - new year's morning. I have just been informed of a 'local tragedy' - a young woman who had been BEGGING for help has left her home in a body bag today. She leaves behind a 10-yr-old son. I don't know her, her son or what may lie ahead for the lad left behind. I know that having close experience of mental health probs with my son having tried far too many times to harm himself in the 'permanent' way - I feel so connected to this tragedy. I've cried today for the loss of a human being I never knew - if you are able to support mental health charities - because our own NHS is evidently incapable? - please send your spare pennies their way. I am still so sad over someone I never knew and a little boy I shall probably never be able to help - poor lad. RIP young lady and may the power of positive thought help your boy.
skipman
#3639 | Posted: 1 Jan 2017 21:11
A truly sad event, especially at this time of year.

Neighbour hoods no longer have the permanence of before so no one really knows the people in the area. There is no extended family around, nor a local support structure like there used to be.

We are now becoming insular and more isolated and have less empathy towards others.
Though not in your case quark.
skipman
#3640 | Posted: 5 Jan 2017 22:36
If there are any studies that show GMO food has negative effects on the body, they are not to be talked about anywhere on the news. Capeesh?

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/01/new-90-day-rat-study-destroys-corporate-gmo-propa ganda.html

So class this a fake news.
skipman
#3641 | Posted: 14 Jan 2017 19:07
wensam
#3642 | Posted: 15 Jan 2017 21:06
Re the above, thanks skipman
'Environmental Autism' has yet to be fully acknowledged and its time the lawyers intervened...thats if there are any decent charitable ones left... just to put the evidence together at least! When i started teaching in the additional needs school we had 0.02 percent autism. Now we are close to 70% with class sizes that are too large... i could go on,and on.... The article you shared had plenty on offer. Hope it stands up to scrutiny.
skipman
#3643 | Posted: 16 Jan 2017 16:29
The vaccine manufactures who have taken mercury out of their vaccines have claimed that there has not been a drop in autism levels. QED mercury was not causing autism.

What they did not say was what replaced the mercury, aluminium. Another nuero toxin.

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2016/12/21/899642/0/en/Aluminum-in-Vaccines-Is -Not-Safe-According-to-Article-in-the-Journal-of-American-Physicians-and-Surgeons.htm l
nordsee220
#3644 | Posted: 24 Jan 2017 14:17 | Edited by: nordsee220
"Trump Sets Off Media Firestorm With Creation of Vaccine Safety Review Panel"

The name Robert Kennedy Jnr is in the wind.

Full story of that plus how Trump aims to drastically reduce pharmaceutrical costs at Dr Joseph Mercola's website:
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/01/24/new-vaccine-safety-revi ew-panel.aspx?utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20170124Z 1&et_cid=DM131814&et_rid=1856128124

Dr Mercola goes on to write: "Is Vaccine Safety as Established a Fact as Gravity?

There are no long-term studies comparing differences in health outcomes between vaccinated and unvaccinated populations.

The pharmaceutical and medical trade industries claim a vaccine's benefits always outweigh the potential harms, but no solid scientific evidence is provided to back up such claims. It's really little more than opinion.
skipman
#3645 | Posted: 24 Jan 2017 15:47
You only have to look at the difference between the Amish community and the rest of America.

The Amish do not subscribe to vaccinations and only have a small number of autism as a percentage in relation to those who do vaccinate.

In California the governor has made vaccination compulsory, no religious exemptions and they have just suffered a massive measels outbreak.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  241  242  243  244  245  ...  249  250  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®