RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

HEALTH

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  238  239  240  241  242  243  244  245  »» 
skipman
#3586 | Posted: 28 Mar 2016 00:10
There is a documentary called Vaxxed. It was due to shown at a film festival,founded by Robert De Nero. He has a son who has autism and thought the documentary would add to the discussion about the condition.

The Pro vaccine camp have shown that discussion is not part of their vocabulary.

http://www.naturalnews.com/053445_VAXXED_film_Robert_De_Niro_Tribeca_Festival.html
skipman
#3587 | Posted: 28 Mar 2016 16:15
An interview with the producer of the film Vaxxed.

It starts with a news item about the film been dropped from being shown. Then goes on to the interview worth watching,Dr Andrew Wakefield was also involved with the film. No wonder it was dropped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvcdh7KlgPI

If vaccines are so safe why has three billion dollars been paid out in compensation?

http://www.naturalnews.com/053443_vaccine_injuries_financial_awards_government_payout s.html
skipman
#3588 | Posted: 30 Mar 2016 21:53
skipman
#3589 | Posted: 2 Apr 2016 22:46
Johnson and Johnson baby powder has been in use for over 100 years.

It may not be a safe.

http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-baby-powder-cancer-lawsuits/
Joe
#3590 | Posted: 3 Apr 2016 12:06 | Edited by: Joe
skipman:
Johnson and Johnson baby powder has been in use for over 100 years.

It may not be a safe.

If talcum powder has suddenly become unsafe to use after more than 100 years with no harm, then something must have been added to the product fairly recently to make this change...

I very rarely use talc powder myself and the only thing I would be concerned about is breathing in all that dust!
skipman
#3591 | Posted: 3 Apr 2016 14:21
Were'nt the Daily Mail very dismissive of Dr.Andrew Wakefield when he raised concerns about MMR?

Here they seem to be backing another Dr. who also has worries.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-376203/Former-science-chief-MMR-fears-comin g-true.html

Interesting that the comments section is closed.
nordsee220
#3592 | Posted: 4 Apr 2016 10:30 | Edited by: nordsee220
ASTHMA

When I was a kid at junior school there were 44 kids in a class - 22 boys & 22 girls. Out of that 44 I recall TWO having asthma, Paul **** and Elizabeth ****. (If you cast your mind back a few months, or dig through the archives you'll see that I have a phenomenal memory from my childhood. I even recall something like 30 of the names of the kids in my infant school class from age 5.)

To the point. Nowadays something like 10% of kids have asthma. Ok, not very scientific, I agree but...

I suggested to my GP that maybe fabric conditioner is to blame in part at least. When we were kids in the 1960's there was no such stuff. Now, when I clean my dryer filter I find a coating of white talc like dust except when I dry my towels. I use conditioner on most things but not towels.

As this dust is on everything we wear and our bedding, could we be breathing it in, unknowingly and possibly harming ourselves?
Joe
#3593 | Posted: 4 Apr 2016 11:22 | Edited by: Joe
nordsee220:
I suggested to my GP that maybe fabric conditioner is to blame in part at least.

Let me guess the GP was perplexed! He can not be bothered to work things out like that, he wants a cushy life - drug pushing is all they are good for!
Desdichado
#3594 | Posted: 4 Apr 2016 22:16
nordsee220:
I suggested to my GP that maybe fabric conditioner is to blame in part at least. When we were kids in the 1960's there was no such stuff. Now, when I clean my dryer filter I find a coating of white talc like dust except when I dry my towels. I use conditioner on most things but not towels.

As this dust is on everything we wear and our bedding, could we be breathing it in, unknowingly and possibly harming ourselves?

You may well be right.

http://healthwyze.org/reports/642-the-toxicity-of-dryer-sheets-fabric-softeners-and-l aundry-detergents
skipman
#3595 | Posted: 15 Apr 2016 23:52
Various governments around the world have banned smoking in a number of places. Pubs,schools,hospitals the inside of your car if you have children in with you etc etc.

I can see where they are coming from. It took years for them to finally drag out the truth from the tobacco industry that they knew their product caused cancer but decided to keep it quiet, so as not to harm profits. Overkill is now the soup de jour when it comes to anything tobacco related.

The E.U. has given the go ahead for the continued use of Monsanto's roundup when it has been proven to be carcinogenic. I guess the lobbyists managed to convince those who are supposed to look after the publics safety that Monsanto has a very good track record of looking after those who look after them.

https://www.rt.com/news/339500-europe-parliament-glyphosate-vote/
skipman
#3596 | Posted: 15 May 2016 00:24
If TTIP goes through it will be the downfall of the NHS despite what that lying bag of vomit Cameron says.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/05/11/the-dangers-of-free-trade-agreements-ttips-thr eat-to-europes-elderly/
Joe
#3597 | Posted: 15 May 2016 11:39
skipman:
Various governments around the world have banned smoking in a number of places. Pubs,schools,hospitals the inside of your car if you have children in with you etc etc.

I can see where they are coming from. It took years for them to finally drag out the truth from the tobacco industry that they knew their product caused cancer but decided to keep it quiet, so as not to harm profits. Overkill is now the soup de jour when it comes to anything tobacco related.

I've heard it said years ago that tobacco companies added even more nicotine to cigarettes to get more people hooked on smoking. URL
skipman
#3598 | Posted: 15 May 2016 13:30
skipman:
If TTIP goes through

Parts of the NHS have already been hived off to private companies. One Canadian firm has increased the price of eye drops from 2.09 to 29.00.

Ear drops have increased five fold.

The shape of things to come.
nordsee220
#3599 | Posted: 15 May 2016 18:39 | Edited by: nordsee220
skipman:
One Canadian firm has increased the price of eye drops from 2.09 to 29.00.

My optician, many years ago, advised against buying eye drops as they were, in his opinion, a waste of money. He suggested instead adding 1 teaspoon of salt to a pint of boiling water and mixing it. Allow to cool then bathe the eyes with the solution.

For those who aren't IMPERIAL MEASURE LITERATE, a pint is about a good piss........ Roughly 564ml.

It's possibly inadvisable to bathe the eyes with piss, though. Just in case,

(You have to be so careful nowadays!)
dreamkatcher
#3600 | Posted: 20 May 2016 02:21
Don't bathe inside eyes, spray outside lids & colloidal silver safer.

Dreamkatcher
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  238  239  240  241  242  243  244  245  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®