RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

HEALTH

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  231  232  233  234  235  ...  250  251  »» 
Planettraveller
#3481 | Posted: 25 Apr 2015 09:13
At last Diet Pepsi are removing ASPERTAME from its drink due to falling sales of it.
Joe
#3482 | Posted: 25 Apr 2015 12:52 | Edited by: Joe
Planettraveller:
At last Diet Pepsi are removing ASPERTAME from its drink due to falling sales of it.

Personally I would remove Diet Pepsi from your diet altogether - the drink is still poisonous what ever they do with it...
Desdichado
#3483 | Posted: 25 Apr 2015 14:34
Planettraveller:

What are they replacing it with?
Joe
#3484 | Posted: 25 Apr 2015 19:56 | Edited by: Joe
Desdichado:
What are they replacing it with?

"Spurred by falling sales and consumer safety concerns, PepsiCo North America Beverages announced on Friday that an aspartame-free Diet Pepsi sweetened with sucralose and ace-K will hit shelves some time in August. Pepsi executives say the new Diet Pepsi sweetener formulation tastes the same as the old one."

"Large lettering on the new Diet Pepsi cans and packaging will shout: "Now Aspartame Free."

The rest of the article if you wish to read > URL
nordsee220
#3485 | Posted: 25 Apr 2015 23:08
Joe:
"Now Aspartame Free."

To me, one who is tired of talking to the walking dead in our society, it's not before f****** time.

Acesulfame k though? Hmmm...
Planettraveller
#3486 | Posted: 25 Apr 2015 23:15
Exactly !!! So we have one poison removed what about the rest !! Not even the tip of the iceberg.
wensam
#3487 | Posted: 26 Apr 2015 14:35
What if it's just one poison replaced with another?
I thought aspartame was already banned in the US?
Joe
#3488 | Posted: 26 Apr 2015 19:48 | Edited by: Joe
wensam:
What if it's just one poison replaced with another?
I thought aspartame was already banned in the US?

The pattern will continuously repeat itself (as it has done for the last hundred years or so); they will remove one poison, replace it with another and so on.

Look what you started Planettraveller lol. You don't drink that stuff do you?
Desdichado
#3489 | Posted: 27 Apr 2015 01:29
Pepsi is a toxic brew however it's served up. Nasty stuff. In my local health food store the sell Coca Cola of the Mexican variety. The Mexicans don't allow stuff like aspartame or high fructose corn syrup so the Coke they send down there contains cane sugar. Bad enough I know but better than the alternative.
skipman
#3490 | Posted: 2 May 2015 22:15
The BBC interviewed a "spokeswoman" about pepsi's removal of Aspertame. she claimed it was always safe and had never been found to be harmful, there were many tests that proved it was safe yada yada yada.

But what about the test that showed it was harmful?

That was a faked test and has been discredited.

I see thank-you for clearing that up and coming on the program. Whitewash accomplished.

If I knew how I would pull up an old link that I posted a while back about how Searle,the company that invented that garbage, hired Donald Rumsfelt to use his Washington connections to fire the head of the FDA. He refused to license Aspertame because the FDA tests showed it gave the test rats brain lesions.
He got another lackey in place, who passed it.

Searle escaped bankruptcy, Rumsfelt got 20 million,the people got screwed.
skipman
#3491 | Posted: 2 May 2015 22:18
Vigilandt citizen is better known for his illuminati posts. He has started to post articles about foods that help to keep you healthier and have a curative value.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/three-foods-ancient-times-miraculous-benefi ts/
Joe
#3492 | Posted: 2 May 2015 23:03 | Edited by: Joe
I was going to buy some cough medicine and in big letters on the bottle it said; "Sugar Free" and when I looked at the ingredients at the back (needed a magnifying glass), it contained aspartame. They make such a big deal by saying this medicine is "Sugar Free", then I find it has been laced with aspartame - something far worse than sugar.
Desdichado
#3493 | Posted: 3 May 2015 14:06
Another thing you should avoid is high fructose corn syrup; unless, of course, you want to be a diabetic.
Joe
#3494 | Posted: 3 May 2015 19:17 | Edited by: Joe
I was type 2 diabetic three years ago when I was diagnosed, and the quack wanted to keep me on various drugs for life and he was increasing them as well! To hell with that idea, I instinctively knew there has to be an alternative answer, so I cut out all forms of sugar from my diet and I noticed my glucose level was steadily getting back to normal without the aid of drugs. My glucose levels are still normal - after nearly three years! The quack did not have much to say when I went back to him (he did not even seem pleased for me), he just looked dumbfounded!

Sugars and the more deadly forms of other sweeteners (aspartame) has to be the only reason why a person becomes diabetic - sugars should play no part in ones diet. This point is never stressed highly enough - if the so-called medical profession knows about this, then they seem to be keeping it to themselves...
skipman
#3495 | Posted: 10 May 2015 09:07
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  231  232  233  234  235  ...  250  251  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®