RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

HEALTH

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  223  224  225  226  227  ...  250  251  »» 
dreamkatcher
#3361 | Posted: 18 Oct 2014 13:23
bio defence.com

DK
Desdichado
#3362 | Posted: 18 Oct 2014 18:15
dreamkatcher:
Desdichado

Watch lymph supply for swelling & NO DEODORANTS near - aluminium in them causes cancer. Search it too.

Yes indeed. We've been using a crystal block for years now rather than commercial deodorants and it works really well. There's a company in Texas that makes a very good product that is great for the hot, sticky days we get here. It's made with witch hazel (an amazing plant) aloe, gentian root, and oat protein. They use almond oil as a fragrance and it doesn't leave white streaks.

I'm glad you mentioned the lymph system. It's vital to keep it in good order but hard to do for people who cannot take exercise.
Joe
#3363 | Posted: 18 Oct 2014 19:56 | Edited by: Joe
Has anyone tried resistant starch? Apparently, it is supposed to have many health benefits towards our well being... I ordered a bag of the pure stuff fom Amazon. URL

URL
dreamkatcher
#3364 | Posted: 20 Oct 2014 23:38
The Coconut Oil.co.uk

DK
skipman
#3365 | Posted: 21 Oct 2014 17:01
AllSpark
#3366 | Posted: 24 Oct 2014 18:16
Anyone know of any research carried out into the dangers of Doppler radar used in golf launch monitors such as flighscope Xi ?
Thanks.
Desdichado
#3367 | Posted: 24 Oct 2014 22:01
dreamkatcher:
The Coconut Oil.co.uk

Brilliant stuff. Makes your teeth really white. It really improves brain function too. My wife turned me on to coconut oil as an antidote to fatigue and, by golly, it works wonders. Something about it causes increased mental acuity and it's effects are very quick. Lasts all day too.
Desdichado
#3368 | Posted: 24 Oct 2014 22:14
OK, I didn't want to post this but I'm getting desperate. My 13-year-old cat, Blackie, was diagnosed with large-cell gastric lymphoma about 2 weeks ago. We've been keeping her warm and comfortable and she's been getting healing from many sources. She's eating and drinking and is not in any pain. It has been touch-and-go a couple of times but she's tough and has rallied. I have spent hours alone with her at night giving her Reiki and praying that spirit guides bring her peace and comfort. I'm ashamed to say that I cannot let her go, and she began chemo this week. She seems to have tolerated it well but she is tired and weak. The vet said to expect this for a couple of days after treatment.

She will eat and drink for me. Last night, after I had performed energy healing for a while, she bucked up and a little voice told me to offer her food and water. I held the dishes in front of her and she scoffed down half a plate of food and drank water. I know that the prognosis is bad and that she will probably pass before winter comes. But I can't let her go. I was the one who took her home from a shelter and I brought her here with me in 2011. There is a strong bond between us and I believe she understands when I speak to her.

She needs a miracle. Has anyone ever faced this situation and helped a sick animal heal? If so, please give me some advice. I don't want to keep her on chemo because I don't want her to dread the visit to the animal hospital every week. It's a nice enough place but it's still a hospital. Is there something I can give her to make her any better?

Thanks and please keep a good thought for for little Blackie at this time.

Mark
Joe
#3369 | Posted: 24 Oct 2014 23:32 | Edited by: Joe
I know what it is like to lose cats, it is so heart breaking, they become part of your life, along with your family.

I've heard that sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) is a natural cure for cancer in humans, which the establishment do not want people to know about (amongst other cures) for obvious reasons...

I would personally STOP the chemo for you cat and take the natural path to a possible cure...

URL
nordsee220
#3370 | Posted: 24 Oct 2014 23:37
Desdichado:
She needs a miracle. Has anyone ever faced this situation and helped a sick animal heal?

I stood by the graveside as my second deceased granddaughter was laid to rest, holding onto my daughter as she sais to me, "Dad. I have something to tell you. I have cancer".

Sometimes you feel helpless and all you can do is take comfort in knowing that you are doing what you do to the best of your ability.
dreamkatcher
#3371 | Posted: 25 Oct 2014 02:37
Mark
I agree totally with Joe's link.
Nordsee
Same applies to Joe's link.

I was diagnosed in 2005 with Uterine Cancer, which was
Inoperable. I thought about it, researched it, then
Decided that IF I was to be operated on. chemo & radium
with continuing pain, loss of hair, vomiting etc.
with a prospect of 3 months to live, I'd be better off
using alternative methods & all I wanted to do is see
my 3 grandsons grow up. They were 9, 9, & 7.
I used lots of things but mostly ESSIAC. SODIUM BICARBONATE
WITH LEMON I cut out everything acidic!
It took time, it doesn't happen overnight, but I am
still here, still alive, with NO SYMPTOMS AT ALL from
it. My grandsons are now 18. 16 & 16. One of the
16 year olds now lives with me & is studying
Engineering at College. The 18 year old has a good
Job & the other 16 year old is studying A Level
Politics. (He was diagnosed Autistic & following
recommendations on diet etc, he is showing no
Autistic tendencies.

Please consider which other ways there are to treat
Illnesses & I wish you all success.

DK
Desdichado
#3372 | Posted: 25 Oct 2014 02:43
nordsee220:
I stood by the graveside as my second deceased granddaughter was laid to rest, holding onto my daughter as she sais to me, "Dad. I have something to tell you. I have cancer".

Sometimes you feel helpless and all you can do is take comfort in knowing that you are doing what you do to the best of your ability.

I am so sorry to hear that nordsee. My heart goes out to and your daughter. I truly hope she will be healed.
Desdichado
#3373 | Posted: 25 Oct 2014 02:44
Joe:
I would personally STOP the chemo for you cat and take the natural path to a possible cure...

Thank you for the link. I will look into that.
Desdichado
#3374 | Posted: 25 Oct 2014 02:50
dreamkatcher:
Mark
I agree totally with Joe's link.
Nordsee
Same applies to Joe's link.

Inoperable. I thought about it, researched it, then
Decided that IF I was to be operated on. chemo & radium
with continuing pain, loss of hair, vomiting etc.
with a prospect of 3 months to live, I'd be better off
using alternative methods & all I wanted to do is see
my 3 grandsons grow up. They were 9, 9, & 7.
I used lots of things but mostly ESSIAC. SODIUM BICARBONATE
WITH LEMON I cut out everything acidic!
It took time, it doesn't happen overnight, but I am
still here, still alive, with NO SYMPTOMS AT ALL from
it. My grandsons are now 18. 16 & 16. One of the
16 year olds now lives with me & is studying
Engineering at College. The 18 year old has a good
Job & the other 16 year old is studying A Level
Politics. (He was diagnosed Autistic & following
recommendations on diet etc, he is showing no
Autistic tendencies.

I'm glad you beat it DK. I was diagnosed with renal cancer in 2004 but I was lucky as the tumour was encapsulated and they whipped it out. No chemo but a bloody great scar down my side. Amy has had breast cancer and ovarian cancer and survived both. My mum died when I was 9 with pancreatic cancer and lung cancer took my dad. I really hate that disease with every fibre of my being and I salute those who beat it. I'm happy for you and wish you a long life and every happiness with your family.
Joe
#3375 | Posted: 25 Oct 2014 13:12 | Edited by: Joe
dreamkatcher:
Inoperable.

It's good to hear from you again DK and I'm happy to know you made it through that terrible time. We cannot trust doctors with their quackery approach to everything - by signing one of their disclaimers is like signing your own death warrant. We need to be more informed of alternative medicines which cures the body and not bloody destroy it. You have been a testament to this fact DK, and chosen to take charge of your own body (along with a few others that have done the same) and not allowed these so-called doctors/butchers to mess around with you.

When a doctor offers the person chemotherapy, this really means they have given up all hope on you and they have no idea what to do next, they will not consider alternative medicine, because it goes against their out dated practice - they would rather let the patient suffer and die than let you have alternative medicine.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  223  224  225  226  227  ...  250  251  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®