RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

HEALTH

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  220  221  222  223  224  ...  250  251  »» 
MK_DON
#3316 | Posted: 9 May 2014 00:05
We are Palestine

http://www.naturalcuresnotmedicine.com/2014/05/cannabis-kids-israel-pioneers-pediatri c-pot.html

'Unlike in Israel, medical marijuana is frowned upon as medicine in Palestine'
MK_DON
#3317 | Posted: 9 May 2014 11:22
MK_DON:
'Unlike in Israel, medical marijuana is frowned upon as medicine in Palestine'

Interesting times I called Northsound Radio yesterday on the back of my email from Tues & they advised they had not received it... almost immediately after our call I got a permanent failure message re that email... so I sent the journalist (who believe it or not had the courtesy to call me back) an email direct...

Then this morning I got a 'deleted without being read' email from the News-team at Radio Clyde (part of the same media group as Northsound).

On the back of this I have just sent individual journalists at both Radio Clyde and Northsound the following email.. & I know for a fact one of the investigative journalists at Radio Clyde has at least read it...

Subject: Finlay Duncan - Evidence from Israel re Health For Kids (& the elderly..& everyone else)

Hi Finlay

Thanks again for calling me back yesterday - I just got a 'deleted without being read' from Collette Cullen so my email must have got through

Please find more evidence below if you start investigating this for the good of the countries health, you will find Israel is & has been the leading light in terms of research for many years now

http://www.naturalcuresnotmedicine.com/2014/05/cannabis-kids-israel-pioneers-pediatri c-pot.html
' Unlike in Israel, medical marijuana is frowned upon as medicine in Palestine.'

I gave both Mr Doran MP & Mr MacDonald MSP details of scientific studies from Israel in Januray of this year.
Once you are aware of the truth you realise in terms of health, We are in effect, Palestine

The question is who is brave enough and intelligent enough to fight for our health and quality of life...

Just FYI - I had contacted the Daily Record earlier this year as have been considering giving them my exclusive (for free) to try and track the (drunk at least that's what he told everyone in his class at RGU 14 years ago?!) driver who drove over me after I'd been knocked down and left me for dead & with life changing injuries on Union Street, & how the anguish I endured due to the incompetence of Grampian Police and the local media has driven me to try and help the help of others

Kindest wishes

Alex

PS thanks again to all at Northsound who I spoke with yesterday in order to be effective in getting the evidence across on social media I have to be as aggressive as I was when I learned how to beat the bullies so apologies in this regard - but it is the health and well-being of the community which has me using my dark side to try and bring more light
Joe
#3318 | Posted: 9 May 2014 12:56
MK_DON:
' Unlike in Israel, medical marijuana is frowned upon as medicine in Palestine.'

So now, we are going to have "medicinal marijuana" and patented by the U.S. I wondered how long this was going to take - no wonder Israel are involved...

What poisons will the U.S. Government lace in their so-called "medicinal marijuana" and at what price will they charge this to the patient - and will it cost lives too?
Sunburn
#3319 | Posted: 12 May 2014 17:20 | Edited by: Sunburn
Wow you really can learn something every day... Highly recommended watch regarding MDMA (Ecstasy & Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome) ... amazing.

PTSD & MDMA Therapy 13min Video
skipman
#3320 | Posted: 12 Jul 2014 09:11
wensam
#3321 | Posted: 12 Jul 2014 12:13
Interesting skipman. Downs Syndrome people are born with an extra chromosome.

I wonder what the child with the extra day strand will grow up to be like, or if there will be health benefits or complications.

Thanks
MK_DON
#3322 | Posted: 12 Jul 2014 15:04 | Edited by: MK_DON
2. GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY - IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY

Make sure your partner has a pure soul to go along with heart & beauty when looking to reproduce
skipman
#3323 | Posted: 22 Jul 2014 21:35
wensam
#3324 | Posted: 22 Jul 2014 21:51
Oh ffs! that takes the biscuit. Makes me so angry as it seems to me to be going the wrong way and with what consequences?

I have prospered well from the NHS in Scotland. The care I have received saved my life twice.

It's all money money, bloody money. I bet those implementing it have top class private health care cause they can afford it. What is the most basic thing a government can and should provide without contracting it out to the sharks if it isn't health care? Wall St Shmal St.
I'm so angry!
skipman
#3325 | Posted: 2 Aug 2014 23:54
This has the feel of a classic problem,action,reaction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkHL2K7CmZg
skipman
#3326 | Posted: 2 Aug 2014 23:59
skipman
#3327 | Posted: 3 Aug 2014 11:08
skipman:
This has the feel of a classic problem,action,reaction.

That should have been problem reaction solution.
skipman
#3328 | Posted: 5 Aug 2014 21:54
Has anyone heard of the two American aid workers who contracted ebola whilst helping the infected?

They were given an experimental vaccine and it seems to work.

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/08/the-secret-ebola-treatment/375525/
wensam
#3329 | Posted: 5 Aug 2014 22:24
Yeah, I did read that. Interesting, but what about those less fortunate who cannot access the cure? More state induced genocide afoot!
skipman
#3330 | Posted: 24 Aug 2014 21:55 | Edited by: skipman
I have just been watching a documentary on R.T. about vaccines and their effects on children. Heartbreaking.
Then there is this.

http://www.intellihub.com/cdc-refuses-turn-documents-congress-evidence-linking-mmr-va ccines-autism-intentionally-withheld-investigators/

Just received this.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/cdc-whistleblower-cdc-covered-up-mmr-vaccine-link-to -autism-in-african-american-boys/

The whistle blower has come forward,as yet no mention in the U.S. media.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  220  221  222  223  224  ...  250  251  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®