RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

HEALTH

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  201  202  203  204  205  ...  250  251  »» 
skipman
#3031 | Posted: 20 Apr 2013 22:33
wensam:
The link below explores some of the possibilities/evidence of human milk as a cure for cancer

I apologise in advance wensam. I willingly volunteer, providing I take the milk directly from its source.
dreamkatcher
#3032 | Posted: 21 Apr 2013 11:32
ImOverHere
#3033 | Posted: 21 Apr 2013 11:49
dreamkatcher:
A very important read IMOhttp://wakeup-world.com/2012/09/28/cholesterol-behind-the-numbers-facts-your-docto rs- dont-tell-you/

Totally agree with you dk. Since learning a bit more about cholesterol and discovering its presence indicates repair is going on somewhere in your body I have wondered why this fact is not out in the public domain. The biggest effect on me upon learning this was to pack up smoking - 3 years now this month - Ooh how I would love a ciggy - the yearning never leaves you. I used the stop dead, cold turkey method without patches or gum which only delay breaking the craving. The first two weeks are a nightmare but after that its plain sailing. My GP told me that it takes 48hrs for all nichotine to be removed from the bloodstream so after that its all in the mind.
skipman
#3034 | Posted: 23 Apr 2013 23:40
Not sure if this event really happened but it is a good scenario of how the Americans are being duped into revealing personal information that has nothing to do with their health.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=274648
ImOverHere
#3035 | Posted: 24 Apr 2013 15:58
Thought this was quite interesting:-

Self-medication in animals much more widespread than believed

http://phys.org/news/2013-04-self-medication-animals-widespread-believed.html
Joe
#3036 | Posted: 24 Apr 2013 17:15
ImOverHere:
Thought this was quite interesting:-

Self-medication in animals much more widespread than believed

In addition, people still take their animals to the vet to be ripped-off by those bastards! We could learn a lot from animal behaviour, however, we force our way of life on them too...
ImOverHere
#3037 | Posted: 24 Apr 2013 19:40
ImOverHere:
Thought this was quite interesting:-Self-medication in animals much more widespread than believedhttp://phys.org/news/2013-04-self-medication-animals-widespread-believed.html

What angers me is that the knowledge of natural healing built up over thousands of generations is denied us by the powers that be to protect the financial interests of Big Pharma. Once this knowledge is not passed on to the next generation it is lost. What right has anybody got to deny and legislate against our heritage? Another right of personal choice has been denied as we speed headlong into the Agenda 21 fuelled Orwellian Nightmare.
skipman
#3038 | Posted: 24 Apr 2013 20:13
ImOverHere:
Once this knowledge is not passed on to the next generation it is lost.

If natural healing did not work it would have faded away; like a life form that was not able to adapt to its surroundings.
So how do you get rid of something which is strong and vital? GENOCIDE.
nordsee220
#3039 | Posted: 24 Apr 2013 21:46 | Edited by: nordsee220
skipman:
Not sure if this event really happened but it is a good scenario of how the Americans are being duped into revealing personal information that has nothing to do with their health.http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=274648

Marvellous!

Off topic but worth a minute of your time. I bought used a car at **a** **l**a* 2 weeks ago. The bugger wouldn't start. I took it back. They tried to fix the fault but didn't so I demanded a refund as follows:-

Due to the failure of your service department to remedy the starting and Sat Nav issues despite having given you a reasonable time to do so and due to your service manager's comments that everything that could be done had been done:

Under the provisions of the Sale of Goods Act (1979) (Part 14 Paragraph (2B) (a) & (c)) and as supplemented by subsequent legislation including the Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994 I hereby REJECT the said vehicle XXregXX due to it being of unsatisfactory quality for reason of the starting issue which remains unresolved after two weeks since first notified to you (on the day of purchase being 5th April 2013), your subsequent statement that everything that could be done had been done and the Sat Nav issue which was notified to you on 10th April 2013 and for which you have been unable to offer a date of completion.
(SOGA Paragraph (2C) is not applicable.)

I require a full and immediate refund of the total price paid including fuel which was used to return the car to you three times and used by yourselves in transporting the car to/from your approved workshops/use by the assistant manager for work/home/work travel to assess the faults.

I claim an immediate refund of 6716.00 (six thousand seven hundred and sixteen pounds). The initial purchase was made by debit card and credit card. I require immediate reimbursement to those accounts.

Should you fail to make a full and immediate refund I intend henceforth to seek via the court compensation for further inconvenience including me being deprived of my money. I shall suggest a sum of 10 (ten pounds) per day or part thereof commencing Tuesday 23rd April 2013. This will have given you four days from my formal rejection of the car to make the necessary refunds. Any costs, loss or expense further incurred will be added to the above in the form of consequential loss at the Small Claims Session of the appropriate court. Interest will be charged on all sums at the rate prescribed by the Act, currently 8%.

I got an immediate refund!
skipman
#3040 | Posted: 25 Apr 2013 07:40
nordsee220:
I got an immediate refund!

Nice one.
skipman
#3041 | Posted: 25 Apr 2013 17:58
Radio Leeds this a.m. were talking about compulsory inoculation of children against measles via the MMR vaccine. Last year one person contacted measles this year it is a whopping 7.

Dr. Wakfield got the usual slagging and all the callers were pro MMR.

As I had not set off to work I emailed them and gave links to sites authenticating Dr. Wakefeild's work,the stellar rise of autism,MMR links to bowel disorders(the presenter makes a great deal of his suffering from colitis) and a link to this.

http://undergrounddocumentaries.com/vaccines-the-true-weapons-of-mass-destruction-ful l-lecture/

I also asked if there were any figures on how many, who had contracted the measles, had already had the mmr jab

As the show progressed it did other stories but kept coming back to those who had suffered from measles and read out peoples texts, but no mention of my e-mail.

I phoned the show to ask why,in the interests of balance why my e-mail was not mentioned.
They had been so busy they had not had time to check the e-mails. That is the equivalent of"your cheque is in the post"
The lady thanked me for my call and she would pass the info on to the presenter.
Did it get a mention? Pah!!!

So both radio 2 and radio Leeds ignore the other side of the single shot v mmr shot or anything that might make people think before rushing off to boost big pharma's profits.
Were I a paranoid conspiracy nut I might start thinking the BBC were following an agenda.
wensam
#3042 | Posted: 26 Apr 2013 18:46 | Edited by: wensam
skipman:
As the show progressed it did other stories but kept coming back to those who had suffered from measles and read out peoples texts, but no mention of my e-mail.

Fearmongering with their bias as usual.
I believe the rise of autism may be due to the toxic effects of the food we have been ingesting since the rise of convenience foods and super markets- i.e fake food such as additives, fat free added vitamins etc- anything with these codes denote ill health.

However Autism, affects all cultures, all societies, the fact that it seems to be on the rise in the west is another controversial issue.

As part of our in house training at school we watched a film documentary about families with autistic members (Loving Lamp Posts). It was, in some places enlightening, especially re communication......... anyway, there was some emphasis on products re health, that I know are expensive in terms of long term commitment that may help with sensory issues (scam alert). In light of this type of evidence, why are our governments not helping by regulating the food industry- morally as opposed to monetary, live giving as opposed to Malthusian.

It's like smoking- if we grew our own tobacco we could smoke it and suffer no ill effects (only good ones) cause it's natural. Shop bought fags are bad due to all the crap they put in it to mess with the biology to create health issues, addiction, money, money money, the shysters.

If we had pure heroin then it's possible to maintain a moderate addiction with no ill effects, it's the shit it's cut with that really does the damage... so i believe.

Great post Skipman
Kozmik
#3043 | Posted: 26 Apr 2013 18:54
wensam:
If we had pure heroin then it's possible to maintain a moderate addiction with no ill effects, it's the shit it's cut with that really does the damage... so i believe.

Correct. I'm not dead yet last time I looked. I don't have access to the purest stuff but I make do one way or another. I'm not in the gutter & never have been. My use hurts no-one else. I'm fairly well balanced apart from this but of course they can't exactly advertise it as something to aspire to, eh.
wensam
#3044 | Posted: 26 Apr 2013 19:11
Kozmik:
I'm not dead yet last time I looked. I don't have access to the purest stuff but I make do one way or another. I'm not in the gutter & never have been. My use hurts no-one else. I'm fairly well balanced apart from this but of course they can't exactly advertise it as something to aspire to, eh.

Also correct, it's the junkie parents i have issue with, ( i work with their children) they cannot see the level to which they are being manipulated, they seek to bury their heads in the sand, unlike yourself. There are some parents who can pull themselves out of it, they are great company and take part well in the educational process. But none of this had to happen to the innocents- i include the parents in that comment.
Kozmik
#3045 | Posted: 26 Apr 2013 19:25
Can't think of a better example of the word "selfish" - a parent with a heroin habit. But of course many parents are unable to make their own desires subservient to those of their children, not just people with habits.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  201  202  203  204  205  ...  250  251  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®