RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

HEALTH

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  192  193  194  195  196  ...  250  251  »» 
Joe
#2896 | Posted: 19 Jan 2013 15:58 | Edited by: Joe
Kozmik:
You're quite right Joe, they are a bunch of fucking cunts. Unfortunately they're the sort of fucking cunts who are in positions of power over the rest of us....

Moreover, priests/bishops tell us that politics and religion do not mix, yet, those same BASTARD are all sitting in the House of Lords...
Kozmik
#2897 | Posted: 19 Jan 2013 16:05
A few of them, yes. They desperately say, "This is a Christian country" but we are told that church going drops every time it is measured.
Kozmik
#2898 | Posted: 19 Jan 2013 16:10
To my mind, in order to call yourself a "Christian", do you not have to accept that you are a sinner, a product of "original sin", and that you have been "saved" by Jesus Christ?? If that is the criteria, not many of us can say we are Christians. But I suppose when it comes to Censuses and stuff, people native to this country label themselves Christians rather than, for example, Muslims.
Joe
#2899 | Posted: 19 Jan 2013 16:19
Kozmik:
They desperately say, "This is a Christian country" but we are told that church going drops every time it is measured.

That won't stop my Mum's husmand from going, even if he's the last BASTARD in there!
AllSpark
#2900 | Posted: 19 Jan 2013 16:25
It seems to me that christianity is a BASTARD religion just the same as ISLAM. They both copied doctrine from earlier religions and cut out the bits they didnt want and added a few of thier own...... and all for the purpose of enslaving the masses so that they could reap the rewards.... governments,bankers,religious leaders...... They are all the same control freaks witha lust for power bordering insanity.
Kozmik
#2901 | Posted: 19 Jan 2013 16:27
I've never gone to church myself, only ever seen it on Songs of Praise. I love the music of JS Bach, particularly his organ music, some of which I play myself. He wrote all his music "for the glory of God", and there have undoubtedly been many good, honest Christians.... but I also feel that it is a very good disguise for evil people, and Tony fucking Bliar and Goerge W Bush are both acknowledged Christians, Tony even converted to Roman Catholicism FFS. Does he think for one minute that saying a million Hail Mary's or Our Fathers or whatever it is they have to do, will clear the blood from his hands?? A free newspaper-type propaganda sheet was put thru' my brother's door... in it, it mentioned Tony Bliar as an example of a Christian to look up to..........
ImOverHere
#2902 | Posted: 19 Jan 2013 16:45
FRANKENSTEER is a disturbing yet compelling documentary that reveals how the ordinary cow is being transformed into an antibiotic dependent, hormone-laced potential carrier of toxic bacteria, all in the name of cheaper food. The beef industry, supported by North American government agencies and pharmaceutical companies, has engaged in an on-going experiment to create the perfect beast for market.

http://www.documentarywire.com/frankensteer?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&ut m_campaign=Feed%3A+DocumentaryWire+%28DocumentaryWIRE%29
Joe
#2903 | Posted: 19 Jan 2013 17:07 | Edited by: Joe
I still remember when I was six years-old (1963), my Mum arranged for me to be sent to a catholic school and I hated every minute I was there! What nasty devils those nuns are, if a boy picked his nose in class, the nun would pin a long handkerchief to his jumper for the rest of the day, so everyone else would stare at him, and knew what he did.

And if a boy accidentally peed himself, then they would make him wear an UGLY pair of long johns (same colour as the urine) as a spectacle for others to know that he peed himself in class - this can psychologically disturb a young child for life - is this the teaching of God? I was the lucky one (I was only there for six months), I got expelled from their hell school by rebelling - I smashed their symbolic clay models of the crucifix and other things.

They wrote to my parents saying; "Your boy cannot be controlled, he is a disruption to the other children". What they really meant, I was not taking any of their shit... As a result, I kept my sanity.
Kozmik
#2904 | Posted: 19 Jan 2013 17:17
My God Joe, you were lucky to get out of that load of evil bollocks relatively unscathed!! The other day on one of the freeview channels on tv,they showed a film called "The Nun's story" with Audrey Hepburn, and no doubt Nuns around the world sighed with pleasure as the story unfolded.....I don't for one minute think that it was a true depiction of what it means to be a Nun - or the many evils they have commited in the name of God... a couple of chaps at work went to skool with Nuns in charge...They both shudder when I bring up the topic of skooldays... I wonder why.........
nordsee220
#2905 | Posted: 19 Jan 2013 21:48
Joe:
They are all the same control freaks witha lust for power bordering insanity.

Part one of the film ZEITGEIST takes some beating.
skipman
#2906 | Posted: 19 Jan 2013 22:10
Joe:
Chuches etc are just clubs where arseholes like to open their big fucking ugly traps and have a good sing song, and then give the paedophile priest their money afterwards; and somehow this is supposed to make the STUPID CUNTS feel holy when the return home.

I can sympathize where you are coming from Joe,been through some of that my self and know a few devout attendees who could do with seeing themselves as others see them.
The bad priests and parishioners are the minority that get all the publicity. Thus negating all the good the vast majority do.

There has not been one mention,in the local news, of the local parish's getting together every winter to make sure the homeless get a hot meal every night, some clean clothes and toiletries.

We have teenagers who go round checking on the elderly,shopping etc.

Yes religions have been hijacked by the power hungry and depraved but at its core, is its spirituality and a community that comes together to help those less fortunate. Anyone can suck up to those of high standing but it is what you do for the least of your brothers and sisters that counts.
nordsee220
#2907 | Posted: 19 Jan 2013 22:35
Joe:
Chuches etc are just clubs where arseholes like to open their big fucking ugly traps and have a good sing song, and then give the paedophile priest their money afterwards;

Father Ted said, "If there are 100 million priests in the world and 10% of them are paedophiles that's still only 10 million."

I wonder why Dermot Morgan died so young?
skipman
#2908 | Posted: 24 Jan 2013 22:51
abitofgreen
#2909 | Posted: 24 Jan 2013 22:57
I think Piers is a bad move on their part.
Kozmik
#2910 | Posted: 25 Jan 2013 14:33
Serves Piersybaby bloody well right. I hope he has a very unpleasant illness as a result of his mind-controlling decision to be shot up with the vaccine. Twat!! You couldn't make this up could you!?!
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  192  193  194  195  196  ...  250  251  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®