RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

HEALTH

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  162  163  164  165  166  ...  250  251  »» 
wensam
#2446 | Posted: 18 Jul 2012 13:49
I think we are talking at cross purposes, I am a divergent thinker, always gets me in trouble! lol No you have not offended ;)
Planettraveller
#2447 | Posted: 18 Jul 2012 14:27
wensam:
lol No you have not offended ;)

MK_DON yes I looked to see what page we were on and was suprised but we all go off on a tangent at some point and things usually go back to the right threads.
I think wensam would take a lot to upset shes pretty cool PT.
MK_DON
#2448 | Posted: 18 Jul 2012 17:21
Planettraveller:
shes pretty cool PT.

I agree - I think she's a great forum member and I really enjoy her info. and input.
wensam:
I am a divergent thinker,

I like to think I am a lateral thinker - which means I revisit conclusions I have drawn, even if i believe that they are set in stone, and allow thoughts which i have pretty much to dismissed to remain as possibilities even past the point when I appear to have made my mind up..
Kozmik
#2449 | Posted: 18 Jul 2012 17:35
MK_DON:
I am a lateral thinker

I am a cosmic thinker
Planettraveller
#2450 | Posted: 18 Jul 2012 20:49
MK_DON:
I like to think I am a lateral thinker - which means I revisit conclusions I have drawn, even if i believe that they are set in stone, and allow thoughts which i have pretty much to dismissed to remain as possibilities even past the point when I appear to have made my mind up..

MK_DON:
I agree - I think she's a great forum member and I really enjoy her info. and input.

Its great to have a lot of difference of opinions.I dont have much to contribute but join in when I can.Dont tell anyone MK_DON but this IS my social life,and I aint kidding : ((

HELP!!!!
SPIRAL
#2451 | Posted: 18 Jul 2012 23:51
Jane Burgermeister - pandemic update 25 June 2012

URL

Yes she is still with us !
SPIRAL
#2452 | Posted: 19 Jul 2012 00:09 | Edited by: SPIRAL
Planettraveller:
this IS my social life,and I aint kidding

Hey most people are restricted to the Internet these days, one way or another, you do realise there ARE other forums;

URL

URL

URL

URL

URL

& nasty ones like URL

there are others that you only get onto by invite, but obviously I cant post them here
Planettraveller
#2453 | Posted: 19 Jul 2012 12:54
SPIRAL:
Hey most people are restricted to the Internet these days, one way or another, you do realise there ARE other forums;

Well thank you SPIRAL for those.My social life has just gone through the roof and I aint a thing too wear.
I shall be checkin them out later with great interest.Cheers.PT
skipman
#2454 | Posted: 19 Jul 2012 17:29
SPIRAL:
Jane Burgermeister - pandemic update 25 June 2012

Many thanks Spiral also for the other links.
Joe
#2455 | Posted: 20 Jul 2012 23:04
SPIRAL, I remember you telling me a while back that you could not afford to buy "glucose test strips" (for your diabetes), because of the extortionate prices they charge - I agree!

I have been doing some searching around on the net, and yesterday, I found this site: URL

I bought 100 "glucose test strips" for just 11.75 (if you tell them you're diabetic), normally this would have cost me 52.00 for the same amount. Check the site out; they sell the glucose monitor as well etc, all at very reasonable prices.
dreamkatcher
#2456 | Posted: 22 Jul 2012 10:17
Check out this site. IT IS IMPORTANT. Will answer a lot of questions. You can download FREE book. dk

www.YourDoctorIsALiar
Joe
#2457 | Posted: 22 Jul 2012 13:11 | Edited by: Joe
dreamkatcher:
Check out this site. IT IS IMPORTANT. Will answer a lot of questions. You can download FREE book. dk

www.YourDoctorIsALiar

Thank you for that site Dk. I know you were thinking of some of us on here with certain ailments like diabetes etc.

I've read and listened to a little of the info on that site already, and will be downloading the Free e-book as well, a very interesting site indeed (lots of information on other things too).

This link works for, "YourDoctorIsALiar": URL
MK_DON
#2458 | Posted: 22 Jul 2012 22:34 | Edited by: MK_DON
I dont believe for a second that hemp oil is bad for you.. but i could be wrong..
Speaking of which (i.e my being wrong) there is an article on the Daily Mail website which states that Tom Cruise is trying to convert Russell Brand to scientology.
Cruise is making a constipated looking face and hand gesture which Brand is trying to copy.. now given they both star in the film 'Rock of Ages' and that sign is used to 'the Gods of Rock' there are various possibilities...
But Wensam/Joe - you could be right.. although as Brand has not quite mastered the hand gesture.. note how his knuckle sticks up
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2177117/KATIE-NICHOLLS-DIARY-Can-sciento logist-Tom-Cruise-recruit-cult-comedian-Russell-Brand.html
it could be the case that if he is not yet part of an occult group he soon will be..
That said i did mail him with a link to the Richplanet FF thread detailing the concerns over a FF terrorist attack at the Olympics
dreamkatcher
#2459 | Posted: 22 Jul 2012 23:53
MK_DON:
I dont believe for a second that hemp oil is bad for you.. but i could be wrong..

I dont think so either. It has so many benefits. I was told that it was the tobacco that makes up the "joint" that causes the problem.

I have never smoked either, but would if it helped me.

dk
MK_DON
#2460 | Posted: 23 Jul 2012 09:21
dreamkatcher:
I was told that it was the tobacco that makes up the "joint" that causes the problem.

If you are smoking cannabis for health reasons.... use one of these
www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/online_headshop/vaporisers.cfm
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  162  163  164  165  166  ...  250  251  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®