RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

HEALTH

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  133  134  135  136  137  ...  250  251  »» 
abitofgreen
#2011 | Posted: 26 Jan 2012 22:47
dreamkatcher:
Were you around when he slagged me off?

Yes... he was bang out of line....but at the end of the day you choose whether to still let it affect you....you have that power....NOT him!! Words on a screen to an avatar is all it is!

dreamkatcher:
Were you around when he posted my PERSONAL details on numerous sites I was on

Yes i was around but it was you that posted your own details first by accident....SS merely showed you when and where you did it. i'm sure DS remembers that too as well as some of the other older members on here.

dreamkatcher:
Have you seen the filthy e-mails I received & my ISP who traced the sender & advised me to involve the Police? Yes he DOES bother me. The fact that he insisted I was a liar when Im not

No i haven't seen the filthy e-mails ......but if your honest you could not say with any certainty who sent them. I get filthy e-mails sent me....such is life on tinternet.... the amount of mailing lists you are on it doesn't surprise me.

Just friendly advise DK...your post count is almost 4 times as high as the nearest other on that list and it does come across like your posting 24-7.....some days all i see is post after post after post by you....many people have mentioned it.

Genuinely am happy for you if you don't let these subjects obsess you and cause you to much fear..... for thousands of years as you know...that's been their preferred weapon
dreamkatcher
#2012 | Posted: 27 Jan 2012 00:18
abitofgreen:
Yes i was around but it was you that posted your own details first by accident...

An accident, in very small print at the bottom. Didnt give him the right to give my details to other people/forums.

abitofgreen:
am happy for you if you don't let these subjects obsess you and cause you to much fear...

they dont.
MK_DON
#2013 | Posted: 27 Jan 2012 12:40 | Edited by: MK_DON
abitofgreen:
at the end of the day you choose whether to still let it affect you

I agree completely - I'm a great believer that other people and difficult situations do not cause us stress (eg) - it is how WE choose to deal with them that determine our emotions
dreamkatcher:
Also said with love & peace.

After I said what I did and saw ABOG's post - I thought shit - if any argument develops it will be my fault.. I'm glad you both showed each other respect re your opinions and it is clear from recent weeks DK has taken any input in a positive manner and his improved her output as a result.
On a personal level - I always think if I'm the most recent post on 3 subjects then I should post no more until someone else responds - although on some occasions if i think info is VITAL to be put out or it's been a while since my last post I will allow myself to top 4
THIS IS ONLY MY PERSONAL GUIDELINE TO MYSELF - I DO NOT SUGGEST OTHERS ADOPT IT UNLESS THEY SEE FIT
MK_DON
#2014 | Posted: 27 Jan 2012 14:05
Honey they found a (another) cancer cure!
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/228583-Scientists-cure-cancer-but-no-one-takes-noti ce
Canadian scientists tested this dichloroacetate (DCA) on human's cells; it killed lung, breast and brain cancer cells and left the healthy cells alone. It was tested on Rats inflicted with severe tumors; their cells shrank when they were fed with water supplemented with DCA.
dreamkatcher
#2015 | Posted: 27 Jan 2012 17:31
MK_DON:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/228583-Scientists-cure-cancer-but-no-one-takes-noti ce

Because they are terrified NOT to take the drugs. I thought if I shared my story, where I refused all treatment, someone would at least take heed, but NO, they just think Im mad.

Incidentally, the people I shared the information with are ALL now deceased. I was the first one diagnosed, & Im still here 6.1/2 years later. The last one died March 2011.

Says it all.

dk
dreamkatcher
#2016 | Posted: 28 Jan 2012 15:45
Shining secret that makes silver precious for your health
By Anastasia Stephens

On your mettle: Silver can boost healing

Before the discovery of antibiotics, surgeons used to stitch wounds with thread woven with silver as they believed it helped to prevent infection.

Meanwhile, bandages were laced with silver in the First World War, as it was thought to help save lives. And they were right.

As shown in more than a thousand medical studies, silver has powerful antiseptic and wound-healing properties. So just what are the health secrets of this precious metal?

'Research has shown that silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent that is non-irritating and non-toxic,' says Valerie Edwards Jones, professor of microbiology at Manchester Metropolitan University. 'Recent studies have shown that silver can kill up to 650 species of pathogenic microbes.

'The metal consists of thousands of tiny silver ions,' she says. 'These prevent bacteria, viruses and fungi from spreading by entering the cell and deactivating proteins. Th[/b[b]]e microbes cannot reproduce and die, so the spread of infection is prevented.'

There has been a resurgence of medical interest in silver, according to Prof Edwards Jones, because it effectively kills antibiotic resistant bacteria such as MRSA.

PRODUCTS WITH A SILVER LINING

More and more silver-based products that help heal wounds and combat infection are appearing on the shop shelves. So what can silver do for you?

DEODORANT

Silver ions kill underarm bacteria responsible for causing bad odour and are non-irritating. Try Nivea for Men's Silver Protect (2.35, www.boots.com).

FOOTCARE

Doctors at Great Ormond Street Hospital developed socks containing silver to combat infection and blistering in a foot disease called epidermolysis bullosa. Now the socks are being marketed as they reduce foot odour ( 7.99, www.silversock.co.uk). Crocs are launching an anti-odour sports shoe containing silver in their soles this spring.

PLASTERS

Plasters containing silver can reduce the risk of infection and speed healing. Try Boots Advanced First Aid Faster Healing Hydrocolloid Plasters (3.99 for 16, www.boots.com).

HANDWASH

Carex has just launched an antibacterial handwash containing silver. Carex Bacteria Protect (1.38), from pharmacies and supermarkets nationwide.

ANTIBACTERIAL SPRAY

Higher Nature's Active Silver (7.45 for 15ml) is a solution of colloidal silver which acts as a
nonirritating disinfectant when sprayed on to skin or wounds (www.highernature.co.uk).

In 2007, the NHS spent more than 23million on silver dressings for leg ulcers and the Health Protection Agency has recommended that silver-coated catheters be introduced for the prevention of urinary tract infections.

Indeed, silver is set to be increasingly added to medical equipment and hospital furniture as a way of preventing hospital-based infections.

'Research with the Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust has found that silver, incorporated in the surfaces of hospital equipment furniture, can reduce bacterial levels by
99 per cent,' says Dr Richard Hastings, microbiologist for BioCote, a Wolverhampton company that makes silver-based medical products.

'This, in turn, cuts infection risk from superbugs such as MRSA, E. coli and salmonella.'

Silver is also emerging as an effective tool for the treatment of skin conditions, burns and wounds.

'Silver dressings are now widely used to aid wound healing. In the treatment of burns, where there is a high risk of irritation and infection, it has been very successful,' says Prof Edwards Jones.

'Silver could also combat skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis - topical cream
containing one per cent silver can suppress the kind of inflammation found in these allergic skin conditions.'

And silver may also one day be used as an internal antibiotic-In a study at the University of Texas, silver particles killed 100 per cent of the HIV virus within three hours. It also killed the flu virus as well as the antibiotic resistant superbug, MRSA.

However, more research needs to be conducted for the internal use of silver to be considered safe. 'A side effect when taken internally, is that you can develop blue discolouration beneath the skin,' says Prof Edwards Jones.

' Researchers would need to know more about this and any other adverse effects before it is used in this way.'
nordsee220
#2017 | Posted: 28 Jan 2012 16:04 | Edited by: nordsee220
A little light reading.

Over 100 pages of international rules, recommendations and regulations for food.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/codex_2007.pdf

Another couple of hundred documents for our general well-being.

http://www.bankindex.com/ In the search box type secret covenant. Scroll to the first item, The Secret Covenant, a member of the illuminati tells all. Next scroll to the bottom of the page and click Return to depopluation of Planet Earth.
Kozmik
#2018 | Posted: 28 Jan 2012 17:08
A freind of my mum's was diagnosed with cancer in 2000. She was given 6 months. 12 years later she is still here enjoying life. This lady has had numerous health issues thoughout her life, and to my knowledge has only used conventional medicine. She is now nearly in her 80's and is clearly struggling with some aspects of life, but I sincerely believe she will be around for a little while yet. I might be wrong, but I don't think so. This lady happens to be a committed christian and although I disagree with her in many ways I think the fact that she still enjoys people, life and her faith is what has sustained her thus far
ImOverHere
#2019 | Posted: 28 Jan 2012 18:05 | Edited by: ImOverHere
dreamkatcher:
You dk are the worst that is still badly affected by it. You've mentioned Starseed 2 or 3 times in the past week alone. You especially, but there are others on here need to get over it too.

Oh what excellent fun responding to Richards initial post giving him the elbow.

He was on an ego trip, a coward and bully the way he tore into dk - What a spinless little sphincter.
dark star
#2020 | Posted: 28 Jan 2012 20:37
It doesn,t really matter even if SS and ABOG inhabit the same body,I like ABOG,seems intelligent and down to earth.

I wish DK would ; a) stop resurecting the dead and b) give us a chance to chew our food.

love&peace
abitofgreen
#2021 | Posted: 29 Jan 2012 08:47
dark star:
It doesn,t really matter even if SS and ABOG inhabit the same body,I like ABOG,seems intelligent and down to earth.

Thanks DS... although I don't think anyone was implying that. With the paranoia that still inhabits these forums anythings possible though.

I'm pretty thick skinned and if someone's intuition throws them a curve-ball that's their problem!

Time to put it to bed! With the forum doors being opened again soon it would be nice to think that the new members will be given a chance...without the paranoia and defensiveness.
Planettraveller
#2022 | Posted: 30 Jan 2012 20:34
MK_DON:
... 599 Planettraveller

Not got much too say have I!! but I do take in what others say and I pass it on although people do think Im nuts but they will rergret it.....
Planettraveller
#2023 | Posted: 30 Jan 2012 20:50
MK_DON:
dreamkatcher: Actually a lot of my info is.

Well dreamkatcher I would like too thank you for your posts.I told my 6months pregnant daughter who has just found out she has gestation Diabetis (if thats how you spell it) today,of the dangers aspertame.I showed her one of your posts about it and she said well I wont be having any of that.So well done you. xx
dreamkatcher
#2024 | Posted: 30 Jan 2012 21:34
Planettraveller:
.I told my 6months pregnant daughter who has just found out she has gestation Diabetis (if thats how you spell it) today,of the dangers aspertame.I showed her one of your posts about it and she said well I wont be having any of that.So well done you. xx

PT

You have made me a very happy bunny. Thank you. Take care of her. Check out vaccination as well. xx
Planettraveller
#2025 | Posted: 30 Jan 2012 21:50
dreamkatcher:

You have made me a very happy bunny. Thank you. Take care of her. Check out vaccination as well. xx

Great stuff.I aim too please.....No THANKYOU!!!! Thats my unborn grandchild and my prescious daughter.I hope others listen too.Thanks again xxxx
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  133  134  135  136  137  ...  250  251  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®