RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

FALSE FLAG TERROR | 9/11 | 7/7

Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  210  211  212  213  214  215  216  »» 
skipman
#3166 | Posted: 19 May 2017 12:32
The Americans no longer consider al Qaeda a terrorist group if the are in Syria.
They are also training and protecting rebels in the South of Syria.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/18/us-fighter-jets-bomb-assad-tank-convoy-adv ancing-coalition-base/

There is much that is contradictory about this article. The convoy was 15 miles from the base so how could the Syrian forces be "attacking"?

My main gripe about this article is that not once does it mention that the Americans were not invited to help the Syrian government. Under international law they should not be there.

Hypothetical question, if one of the American states votes to leave the Union but the federal government refuses, re 1861 when 11 seceded. What would be the reasoning to say Russia or some other country could not back that state militarily?
skipman
#3167 | Posted: 19 May 2017 16:22
More on the U.S. air strike in Syria.

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2017/05/us-attacks-syrian-government-forces-it-now-has-t o-make-its-choice.html#more

There are reports, from the FARS news agency, that the planes left very sharpish when the the convoy returned fire forcing the planes to a higher altitude, which then made them a target for the S300 missile defense system.
skipman
#3168 | Posted: 20 May 2017 18:47
Robert Fisk has more detail on the U.S. air strike in Syria.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/47085.htm

Expect more to be happening in this part of Syria.
Sunburn
#3169 | Posted: 23 May 2017 09:40 | Edited by: Sunburn
Manchester Bombing : Convenient whitewash of Theresa May GE Gaff and punishment for Jeremy Corbyn not denouncing the IRA Bombings... #justsaying
nordsee220
#3170 | Posted: 23 May 2017 21:33
Sunburn:
Manchester Bombing :

Well done the Manchester ambulance service for having so many vehilcles all arriving together in such a short time.
Sunburn
#3171 | Posted: 24 May 2017 08:22
@nordsee I was in Manchester city, visiting the tourist locations with my camera on Saturday from 7am till 4pm saw 2 police officers. I get your drift :)
skipman
#3172 | Posted: 24 May 2017 14:04 | Edited by: skipman
It is amazing what a few hours can do to the political landscape.

I had just turned the radio on for the news. It was repeating the questions that a number of journalists were asking about a manifesto U turn. I thought it was about Corbyn from the tone of their voices. Shock horror it was May.

The political pundits were declaring it a big wobble for May as it was another piece of backtracking but this was more serious and could hurt both her and the party on election day.

The following morning I was expecting to here more about how the government were trying to make more clear, their intentions and reasons for the U turn and trying to put a positive spin on it.

Sadly it was about the deaths of innocents.

It will be a while before the election is the main part of the news and if any interviewer brings up the U turn it will be answered thus.

" Look, this could not have come at a worst time. We have more pressing needs, demanding our attention at the moment. We have dead and injured civilians which our marvelous NHS are doing a sterling job in treating. We have been informed that another terror attack is imminent for which we have put the army on the streets protecting our most vulnerable sites, including our dear royal family. Now is not the time for going into the minutia of policy debate when we are trying to keep this wonderful democratic country of ours safe from those who are trying to demean our long fought for values. What we should be talking about is what policies that we can put in place that will keep our citizens safe. This is something that our political rivals will not discuss, they are just out to score cheap points whilst we are doing our very best for all the people of this county regardless of race, colour, creed or political affiliation. thank you, I must go now I have another very important cabinet meeting. We are having a conference call with Trump, Saudi Arabia, France and Israel we have compelling evidence that Iran and Syria could have been involved. At a time like this, a change of government is the last thing our country needs. Boris is doing a great job and built up a good working relationship with our allies. What we need now is stability and continuity. Thank you I really must go.
skipman
#3173 | Posted: 24 May 2017 14:33
If these documents are genuine, America will still say they are forged. They have to much invested in this narrative of Russia being the bad guy.

http://thesaker.is/sbu-orders-to-destroy-all-evidence-of-the-conducted-special-operat ion-mh17/
skipman
#3174 | Posted: 27 May 2017 21:06
More questions about the Manchester bombings.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/manchester-berlin-paris-nice-london-new-york-passports-a nd-ids-mysteriously-discovered-in-the-wake-of-terror-attacks/5592063

When Jeremy Corbyn pointed out the fac,t that England helping over throw regimes and then being on the receiving end of bomb attacks are not unrelated. He was accused of political opportunism, the libdems, said now was not the time to bring this up.

When is the time?

Which is more evil?

Droning a wedding party causing the deaths of 150 men women and children because you believe that a taliban leader is attending. Then droning the funerals of those killed at the wedding, killing more innocent men women and children because you believe that other taliban members will be at those funerals?

Obama said he would never allow a drone attack if there was a chance that innocents might be hurt.

Who is more evil?

So called rebels over running a village then cutting the heads off three Christians one of them the local priest. Or those who trained and armed them to commit those atrocities?

Who is the more evil?

The rebels carrying out sickening acts, like cutting out the heart of a prisoner and eating it, then putting it on the web.

Or those private government contractors like DynCorp international who work in these countries, ostensibly to bring peace but have a nice side line in gun running and people smuggling. They even buy and sell women and children for their own sexual gratification and openly boast about it. This has been going on for a long time, the company has been prosecuted numerous times but they still keep their very profitable government contracts.

http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=11119

http://disobedientmedia.com/2017/04/former-dyncorp-vp-charged-with-rape-of-a-minor/

So who are the evil people and when is a good time to talk about it?
skipman
#3175 | Posted: 28 May 2017 15:20
On the 10/05/2016 Manchester had a terror drill at the Trafford shopping centre, 800 volunteers with numerous police forces from around the country.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/incoming/gallery/emergency-forces-shoppers-take-place-7936285
skipman
#3176 | Posted: 28 May 2017 21:27
This is a regurgitating of an article from last year.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/809986/North-Korean-satellites-EMP-attack-Kim-Jon g-Un

There is a major flaw with this article, to create an E.M.P. the atomic devise must be one kilo tonne or above. The North Koreans have only produced a yield of ten tonnes, well short of what is needed.

The Americans have announced that another aircraft carrier and its accompanying ships are going to North Korea. That makes three in total.

Are they preparing us for something?
skipman
#3177 | Posted: 1 Jun 2017 21:34
The Press are saying the Manchester bomber was probably a lone wolf, bulsh#t.
What were all those arrests done for? To appease the public that the I.A.s' were on top of everything?

Everything about the bombing has a bad smell about it, the leaks from the U.S., the membership of the anti Ghadafi group, the frequent trips abroad via various countries and the other questions at the end of this article.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/47158.htm
Desdichado
#3178 | Posted: 3 Jun 2017 17:58
skipman:
The Press are saying the Manchester bomber was probably a lone wolf, bulsh#t.
What were all those arrests done for? To appease the public that the I.A.s' were on top of everything?

Everything about the bombing has a bad smell about it, the leaks from the U.S., the membership of the anti Ghadafi group, the frequent trips abroad via various countries and the other questions at the end of this article.

I agree. Somebody knew what he was up to and facilitated the attack. They don't call them "terrorist cells" for nothing. And yes, I do think the police round up "the usual suspects" after an incident like this. In the old days, when the IRA bombed the mainland somewhere, a lot of arrests usually followed and we saw an increased police presence on the streets. It's been revealed that the IA's knew much of what was going on in the upper echelons of the PIRA because of well-placed informants. Letting an attack go ahead so as not to reveal the source of information is an old trick. Hell, Churchill even allowed Coventry to be bombed in 1940 because he and the intelligence agencies did not want the Germans to know we had Enigma. If you can still find a copy in print, Anthony Cave-Brown wrote a book in the 1970s called "Bodyguard of Lies" which contains a wealth of information about WWII deception techniques.
richunkle71
#3179 | Posted: 4 Jun 2017 15:20
I thought last night's live coverage of the latest installment of the election diversion mind control campaign was very entertaining, particularly the bit when studio woman asked roving reporter at London bridge what's the latest from there " well an unmarked blue van has just drove by and some police men got out wearing helmets but I couldn't see anything from where I was standing!" Cutting edge journalism at it's finest.
skipman
#3180 | Posted: 5 Jun 2017 16:28
People are calling this a false flag already. I prefer to wait an see what evidence emerges from both sides. There is this as a taster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqF2XLxed70

What tweeked my interest today, was Theresa May. She said now was not the time for some newbie to become Prime Minister. The country needed someone who has the skill and experience to take this country and its people forward. Really?

Our experience of her is a person who as Home Secretary was to get the hundreds of thousand of immigrants down to tens of thousands. She reduced the number of border guards, so proper checks could not be done. The numbers coming in, increased.

She reduced the number of police by twenty thousand so when people called to alert the authorities about radicals in their neighborhood, there were insufficient officers to carry out checks.( most are probably being run by MI5/6 and were told to back off)

The Conservative manifesto does not say that the Tories will not increase taxes. That's because who ever gets in will have to increase them. Her manifesto team had their collective heads so far up their collective rears, it was only when it was released that grass root Conservatives realized the effect it would have on ordinary folk and there were more u turns.

Under the Tories the country's debt has gone from 500,000,000 to 1,300,000,000 despite Osborne selling off great deal of the country's assets.

Yes Theresa, look where your skill and experience has got us and you want another five years?
 Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  210  211  212  213  214  215  216  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®