RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

FALSE FLAG TERROR | 9/11 | 7/7

Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  »» 
Desdichado
#3121 | Posted: 28 Sep 2016 22:05
skipman:
did you watch the debate last night Des? any comments?

Some of it. I thought Trump did well. It's what he said to the cameras after the debate that is telling. Clinton's parting shot to him was that he was a sexist. Trump said the he looked at the audience, saw Bill and Chelsea, and declined to respond because he did not think that bringing Bill's misogynistic behaviour up in the debate was fair to Chelsea. That, I think, earned him a lot of respect.

On another topic, there's a radio talk show host here named Michael Savage (real name Weiner) who is, shall we say, a bit controversial. Nevertheless, he is well-educated (Ph.D) and is the author of a number of best-selling books. He's not my cup of rosy lee but his show was pulled off the air for comments suggesting that Clinton has Parkinson's disease. He was cut off in mid-show - and he is well-syndicated, to the disgust of his 20+ million listeners, all of whom will be guaranteed now to vote for Trump.
skipman
#3122 | Posted: 2 Oct 2016 23:32
There was a news report about MH17,according to the press,the Russians did it.

The day before the Russians gave a news conference on their findings using radar analysis.
Did anyone see it on the news?

They reported that there was no evidence of a missile launch from either Russia or the Donbass region. Would the Ukrainian government release their radar records as the Russian radar system did not extend any further east.

The Ukrainians replied that their radar system was down that day for maintenance. REALLY?

Here is an article that questions the JIT conclusions.

http://johnhelmer.net/?p=16468

Do any of you remember the news report of John Kerry making an announcement, that he had seen satallite images of a missile launched from rebel held territory with the distinct vapour trail of a Russian made BUK?

Why were these images not part of the JIT report? It would have been conclusive evidence.

Was this just another case of America lying about Russia to get Europe to enforce sanctions against Russia?

When America ordered Afghanistan to hand over Osama Bin Laden for his alleged role on 9/11. They replied,show us the proof and then we will comply. As there was no proof(re the FBI report) They invaded anyway.

When Turkey asked the U.S. to hand over Mr Gulen to them, for his alleged role in the failed coup. The U.S. demanded proof before they would do so.

I do not believe that Turkey would follow the U.S.'s example and invade. Erdogan is not stupid. The U.S. only invades countries that it thinks it can beat. Usually smaller both in size and military capability.
skipman
#3123 | Posted: 7 Oct 2016 21:29
skipman
#3124 | Posted: 9 Oct 2016 11:11
nordsee220
#3125 | Posted: 28 Oct 2016 10:56 | Edited by: nordsee220
MANDELA EFFECT OR MIND MANIPULATION?

The tragic, suicide death of a witness to the killing of Drummer Lee Rigby has been announced in the media; http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/witness-to-lee-rigbys-brutal-murder-found-hanged -after-suffering-from-the-ordeal/ar-AAjtCYQ?li=BBoPWjQ

Not wishing to detract from the tragedy of either event, nevertheless therein lies an anomaly. The article talks about Michael Adebolaja and Michael Adebowale but wasn't it originally Adebolaja and ADEBOLAWE?

Perhaps I'm wrong?

Perhaps not: https://twitter.com/bbcpeterh/status/537199064895729664

If you "Google" ADEBOLAWE the search engine will try to correct your spelling to ADEBOWALE. If you then insist upon ADEBOLAWE you'll find links to articles in The Independent, The Scottish Sun, The Manchester Evening News and many more, all showing ADEBOLAWE. Go on to read those articles and the name is again "corrected" within the text to ADEBOWALE.
Interesting, especially as The Independent is no more and that article must've been corrected AFTER publication.

I particularly remember the similarity of the two names as someone, a "conspiracy theorist" pointed out that both names contained the word EBOLA at the time, suggesting it was perhaps a subliminal message.
nordsee220
#3126 | Posted: 28 Oct 2016 12:51 | Edited by: nordsee220
RDH replied via email:

No, it was Adebowale. BUT I did find one reference in a Telegraph article
where they spelt it wrong, and they spelt both names with EBOLA. I still
think there was subliminal messaging going on.

The Mandella effect is bullshit in my opinion.
skipman
#3127 | Posted: 5 Nov 2016 10:16
When you see on the news the aftermath of a car bomb in the Middle East ask your self what are the chances it was staged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0d5UjW_-sc
skipman
#3128 | Posted: 6 Nov 2016 15:38
Now is the time for us all to start getting worried about what America is doing.

https://www.rt.com/news/365423-russia-us-hacker-grid/

Clinton has claimed, without any proof, that Russia hacked her emails in order to sway voters from her to Trump.

An American news agency has said that if it is found,on polling day,that Russia is interfering with the vote then a cyber strike will be launched against Russia.

No one has come forward to explain how this would be possible but we do how how those who manufacture the voting machines can rig the election. As Mark Twain said "If voting was ligit, it would be illegal."

Scenario: What if Hillary is found to be loosing the election naturally. Re the Brexit vote,all the talking heads said the vote would be to stay. She or someone in the government could say "Its the Russians, launch the cyber attack"

Scenario What if the polls saying Hillary was in the lead have all been false and they know Trump will win? Would it not be possible for some areas to have their electricity grid taken down effecting the ability of voters to get to the polls and stopping the machines from working(I do not know if they have their own power source)

This could cause two possible outcomes.

A delayed election (prefered)

Obama declares a state of emergency with an indefinite delay to the election. The people will not like it but it is now winter if the electric grid and distribution hubs for food and other goods are taken off line. Then people who are cold and hungry will be easier to control.
skipman
#3129 | Posted: 16 Nov 2016 12:11
I am relieved that none of the above scenario's came to pass. Instead they are going for Trump is not my president,using George Sorros funded organizations to bus the protestors in. Apparently they are being paid $35.00 an hour but will have to fund their own legal fees if arrested.

On a different note the Jo Cox murder trial has started.

http://terroronthetube.co.uk/2016/11/14/thethomas-mair-trial/
Desdichado
#3130 | Posted: 16 Nov 2016 12:39
Obama declares a state of emergency with an indefinite delay to the election. The people will not like it but it is now winter if the electric grid and distribution hubs for food and other goods are taken off line. Then people who are cold and hungry will be easier to control.

They've still got guns and lots of ammo though. Obama really doesn't want to take any steps that will rile the majority. It's all very well getting the BLM thugs out onto the street but they haven't met the patriots yet. Those people voted for Trump in their millions and if BLM think they can terrorize people in the heartland, they will be faced by people who are far better trained and better armed.
skipman
#3131 | Posted: 25 Nov 2016 12:47
A BBC reporter getting a lesson about 9/11.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M4LTMImqqQ

Here is the full interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF334x-xWz8

The professor got the reporter to agree that he could record the interview too. Good idea.
skipman
#3132 | Posted: 25 Nov 2016 12:54
A former NIST employee speaks out about that infamous report. He said the report s conclusions were predetermined by ignoring and dismissing evidence.

http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=d03bf3ffcac549c7dc7888ef5&id=98c26d63f5&e=[UNIQI D]
Joe
#3133 | Posted: 26 Nov 2016 19:20 | Edited by: Joe
skipman:
A BBC reporter getting a lesson about 9/11.

Dr. Niels Harrit believes the towers were hit by "aeroplanes", but does not accept this was the cause of the collapse of the buildings, he believes explosives were used. I wonder if Dr. Niels has read Dr. Judy Wood's book: "Where Did The Towers Go"?
skipman
#3134 | Posted: 26 Nov 2016 23:58
Joe:
I wonder if Dr. Niels has read Dr. Judy Wood's book: "Where Did The Towers Go"?

From what he was intimating about the top of the tower falling down and it completely disintegrating before it hit the ground,I believe he has. But to some, Dr.Judy Wood's explanation is such a way out there proposal, that he probably thinks it is safer,career wise,to point out the factual flaws in to official story.
skipman
#3135 | Posted: 27 Nov 2016 00:49
There are a lot of unanswered questions about the Jo cox "murder"

http://terroronthetube.co.uk/a-no-body-murder-trial/
 Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®