RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

FALSE FLAG TERROR | 9/11 | 7/7

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  206  207  208  209  210  ...  215  216  »» 
skipman
#3106 | Posted: 14 Jul 2016 16:45
It was a talking point on the radio. One lady said she felt her body was being "objectified"
She could always wear a burka and hijab,problem solved.

Northerners use the words pet and luv,will they be next for the hate crime list?
AllSpark
#3107 | Posted: 14 Jul 2016 18:48
I'm wondering if those two have ever been 'whistled at'............. probably NOT.
skipman
#3108 | Posted: 17 Jul 2016 23:08
The Nice lorry attack is raising questions.

All those people hit and no blood on the wagon.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=136410

Warning I have seen the video at the end of this piece of a person hit by a large wagon, it is graphic and shocking,especially after what happens 30 seconds in.

There is also this.

http://terroronthetube.co.uk/2016/07/15/nice-77-dead-on-147/
Desdichado
#3109 | Posted: 22 Jul 2016 19:10
All kicking off in Munich. First some nutter with an axe goes mental, now shots are fired at a shopping mall and, so reports say, at the Metro station.
Sunburn
#3110 | Posted: 22 Jul 2016 19:18 | Edited by: Sunburn
The news!

For aide de memoir.
Wiki leaks Hiliary. Obvious holes in the Nice attack, Now a Large scale attack on a shopping centre in Germany, co-incidentally name 'Olympia' shopping centre .. 5years to the day anders beverik .... connect the dots? read between the lines. blatant distraction! Stinks already!
Sunburn
#3111 | Posted: 22 Jul 2016 19:22 | Edited by: Sunburn
@skipman - dont forget Nice authorities turn down police request to delete footage of fatal truck attack
Nice authorities have turned down the request of French anti-terrorist police to delete footage from surveillance cameras and any other videos which captured the fatal truck attack on Bastille Day.
The request was sent by Anti-Terrorist Sub-Directorate (SDAT), a special police division battling extremism, to the mayor of Nice's office on Wednesday, according to the paper.

Wouldn't want this little nugget of news getting buried in the days events would we?
skipman
#3112 | Posted: 23 Jul 2016 20:58
The German authorities requested that people did not post the cell phone footage. Was that because it might conflict with there only being one shooter instead of three. Why commit suicide if you still have 300 bullets left?
skipman
#3113 | Posted: 24 Jul 2016 16:50 | Edited by: skipman
What are the odds that the same journalist was at the Nice and Munich attacks.
When you take into account who is wife is,it's not so strange.

http://thomasdishaw.com/2016/07/richard-gutjahr-guy-filmed-france-truck-attack-scene- german-mall-shooting/

Also his reporting honesty is non existent. The truck did not have canvas sides for the motor cyclist to cling to.
skipman
#3114 | Posted: 24 Jul 2016 22:14
skipman:
When you take into account who is wife is,it's not so strange.

Her Wikipedia page has been edited,I wonder why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBt192vb2M4
skipman
#3115 | Posted: 22 Aug 2016 23:33
I wondered why R.T. dropped the "Truthseeker" program.

Would you believe that it was because of the BBC complaining the OFCOM?

This is the episode that sealed the truthseeker's fate.

http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/rt-report-9-11-was-an-inside-job-27806
nordsee220
#3116 | Posted: 29 Aug 2016 12:36
New terminology:

I was watching a YouTube programme on theoretical physics when I realised the term we should be using for 9/11 is;

THEATRICAL PHYSICS
skipman
#3117 | Posted: 1 Sep 2016 22:17
Shortly after interviewing a terrorist suspect in prison,the woman is attacked and left for dead in a dumpster,coincidence?

http://getoffthebs.com/fbi-agents-posing-as-islamic-terrorists/
skipman
#3118 | Posted: 26 Sep 2016 21:23
Desdichado
#3119 | Posted: 26 Sep 2016 21:59
skipman:
Donald Trump a 9/11 truther?

He may well be but don't expect any public pronouncements from him before the election, or after it either. He has backtracked on Obama's birth certificate and I would expect him to do the same on 9/11, even if he still has those views.
skipman
#3120 | Posted: 27 Sep 2016 18:29
Desdichado:
He may well be but don't expect any public pronouncements from him before the election, or after it either. He has backtracked on Obama's birth certificate and I would expect him to do the same on 9/11, even if he still has those views.

Agreed.

Trump is vilified in the press and by the democrats over the birth certificate. Yet the one who really started the rumour was Hillary Clinton's campaign when she was running against Obama.

did you watch the debate last night Des? any comments?
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  206  207  208  209  210  ...  215  216  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®