RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

FALSE FLAG TERROR | 9/11 | 7/7

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  199  200  201  202  203  ...  216  217  »» 
skipman
#3001 | Posted: 16 Oct 2015 21:09
The Dutch report on MH17 was released this week. I will let Paul Craig Roberts speak for me.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/10/13/the-mh-17-report-paul-craig-roberts/
skipman
#3002 | Posted: 23 Oct 2015 22:48
Many thought the gas attack in Syria was done to get Obama to bomb Assad.

Some inside the Turkish government are saying the Prime minister had a hand in it.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/10/23/hersh-vindicated-turkish-whistleblowers-corrob orate-story-on-false-flag-sarin-attack-in-syria/
Hagbard Celine
#3003 | Posted: 10 Nov 2015 18:38
Incontrovertible- the Premier
Nice movie... shame about the fabricated evidence...

URL
skipman
#3004 | Posted: 13 Nov 2015 21:25
Sunburn
#3005 | Posted: 14 Nov 2015 10:09
So, Paris Part 2 ....

I though this post on another website sums it up well.....

" We've seen this one before:

Highly coordinated False flag attack is carried out with advanced weapons, but blamed on Muslim immigrants
Pubic's calls for revenge are amplified by fear mongering in the mainstream press
Public approves anti-privacy, anti-human-rights and pro police state laws in the name of safety and security
Public approves military intervention abroad
Public approves for Israel and Zionism expansion
Zionists import millions more Muslims to keep the hate for the wrong group of people alive
Ta da

The MSM is predictably setting this up as a terrorist attack by ISIS™ from Syria.

The evening news is showing still pictures of people in all the dramatic poses that look like they have been photographed by the same photographers as the Boston bombing.

The MSM skillfully adds talk about the poor Jewish grocery store that got bombed by Islamic terrorist.

Expect strong support for the "allied" invasion of Syria after this event. Their proxy has been destroyed by Russia, so they needed an excuse. A big one. The way they needed a big one to invade Iraq.

Remember – when the attention of the masses is drawn in one direction, those who know must look the opposite way."

Never ending bullshite!
nordsee220
#3006 | Posted: 14 Nov 2015 10:22 | Edited by: nordsee220
Sunburn:
So, Paris Part 2 ....

I watched the BBC news at about 11pm where I am fairly sure they stated that Francoise Hollande had left the football match early to attend an official engagement.
This morning he left the football match during the first half when the first attacks were known to have taken place.
If the first were true then why would an official go to the trouble of attending a football match in the knowledge he'd have to leave after about 30 minutes? Isn't he busy enough already?
Of course, I accept that confusion reigns at such times and so called "Chinese whispers" result in misunderstandings. I could well have misheard what I think I heard.

On another note: Anyone notice the poster ad on the back of the bus, shown briefly as people, victims, are alighting, wearing foil insulating clothing to protect against the cold? It reads "OCCUPIED" and appears to show a soldier in full battle dress. Reminds me of "Outright terror, bold and brilliant" on the number 30, 7/7.
richunkle71
#3007 | Posted: 14 Nov 2015 15:39
Regarding Paris part 2 I've only listened to a bit of MSM, but what I've heard so far are eye witnesses who didn't see anything! Eye witnesses who said they looked professional the way they handled their weapons! And that the perps were carrying passports !(as usual). Ummmh ,sounds familiar.

So glad I'm not alone in thinking these events are managed, 3 cheers for richplanet forum and RIP for those allegedly murdered last night in Paris, poor souls
nordsee220
#3008 | Posted: 14 Nov 2015 17:20
richunkle71:
And that the perps were carrying passports !(as usual). Ummmh ,sounds familiar.

Confirmed on BBC news at 5pm Saturday, one of the terrorists passports was found on his body.
Confirmed on BBC news at 5pm Saturday, one of the terrorists passports was found on his body.

Sorry. The needle was stuck.
Desdichado
#3009 | Posted: 14 Nov 2015 18:19
nordsee220:

That's because no self-respecting terrorist ever goes out to blow himself to smithereens without making sure he's carrying his passport. It's amazing how seemingly indestructible passports are. They must make 'em out of the same stuff they make aircraft black boxes out of.
Kozmik
#3010 | Posted: 14 Nov 2015 19:06
Yes, on your way to Paradise, don't fergit the Passport. Wear 17 pairs of underpants [!], but don't fergit the Passport!
Joe
#3011 | Posted: 14 Nov 2015 19:40 | Edited by: Joe
Desdichado:
That's because no self-respecting terrorist ever goes out to blow himself to smithereens without making sure he's carrying his passport. It's amazing how seemingly indestructible passports are. They must make 'em out of the same stuff they make aircraft black boxes out of.

It reminded me of the passport that they said was found on one of the hijackers at the World Trade Centre years ago. It's clearly impossible for any personal effects to survive the impact and explosion... But they don't stop trying to fool everyone, with the same old script (who keeps writing these stories, have they no imagination)?
nordsee220
#3012 | Posted: 15 Nov 2015 16:48
Joe:
It reminded me of the passport that they said was found on one of the hijackers at the World Trade Centre

That wasn't found on one of the hijackers as neither he, nor any of the other passengers on the plane were identified. Come to that, none of the plane was even found as it vapourised but as Desdichado says, passports are indestructible.
Incidentally, it allegedly floated down to earth and was found by a policeman. It belonged, if memory serves me right, to Mohamed Atta.
Joe
#3013 | Posted: 15 Nov 2015 19:08
nordsee220:
passports are indestructible.
Incidentally, it allegedly floated down to earth and was found by a policeman. It belonged, if memory serves me right, to Mohamed Atta.

Oh yes I remember now, the passport was allegedly found amongst the debris at the bottom of The World Trade Centre.
Desdichado
#3014 | Posted: 15 Nov 2015 21:26
nordsee220:

That's right. Didn't even have a scorch mark on it despite having been through an inferno they say melted steel girders. You have to admire technology like that and wonder why architects aren't using it to build fireproof buildings. Of course, Atta may have tossed his passport out of the window just before he flew the plane into the tower. That would make sense. I mean, why waste a perfectly good travel document?
skipman
#3015 | Posted: 15 Nov 2015 23:58
Questions are being asked by those who do not like to be told what to think.

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.co.uk/

They are claiming that the suicide bombers outside the Stad de France, tried to get in and failed.

If it was so well planned why did they not buy tickets? Or did they not meet up with their handler in time?

The press are asking why France's intelligence groups, with a major climate summit coming up at the end of the month,let this get through.

They have had Charlie Hebdo,the guys who went to a factory,resulting in a decapitation and the guy on the train whose gun jammed.

What they should be asking is why France was involved in helping set up IS/ISIS/ISIL along with other Western countries and M.E. hard line countries.

http://levantreport.com/2015/05/19/2012-defense-intelligence-agency-document-west-wil l-facilitate-rise-of-islamic-state-in-order-to-isolate-the-syrian-regime/

It had nothing to do with regime change in Syria. It was all about get M.E. gas into Europe, via Syria. There by reducing Russia's influence and economy.

Strange that there are calls to ban Russian athletes from the olympic games next year, for dope cheating yet when 32 Chinese swimmers were found to be drug cheats, there was silence.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  199  200  201  202  203  ...  216  217  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®