RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

FALSE FLAG TERROR | 9/11 | 7/7

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  173  174  175  176  177  ...  219  220  »» 
skipman
#2611 | Posted: 8 Sep 2013 13:54
Things are not going Obama's way,now he is back home trying to push through an attack on Syria and Kerry is doing the rounds in European countries trying to get them on board.

Is another Pearl Harbour/False Flag imminent?

Info Wars has this report. The pictures of an Hiroshima survivor should give pause to all parties who have this lust for war.

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-high-level-source-confirms-secret-us-nuclear-warhea d-transfer-to-east-coast/
skipman
#2612 | Posted: 8 Sep 2013 18:17
This from R.T.

http://rt.com/op-edge/mother-chemical-attack-footage-fraud-509/

It is an interview with a catholic nun who has lived in Syria for 20 years. She is appalled at the one sided reporting from the western prestitutes.

Over 500 civilians were massacred by the rebels but hardly a mention by the MSN.
skipman
#2613 | Posted: 8 Sep 2013 20:32
skipman
#2614 | Posted: 9 Sep 2013 23:57
skipman
#2615 | Posted: 10 Sep 2013 07:22
Reading what the White house people have to say you have to wonder why they are not certified and straight jacketed.

What do you say when someone says, they do not need proof, common sense tells you he did it?

Read the comments,it confirms that you are not the mad one for not understanding their warped thinking. They are.

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2013-09-08/white-house-tries-to-gain-support-for-syria -strike
skipman
#2616 | Posted: 10 Sep 2013 13:43
What a difference a day makes. Kerry makes an off the cuff remark and is taken up on it.
It was so inane my first impression was that it confirmed what a moron he was. Is there more to this than meets the eye?

But it was looking increasingly likely that Obama was not going to get the numbers he needed in congress and the senate.

Imagine this scenario.
Obama on the phone: "Hey Boris,hows it hanging?

Boris: " I refuse to answer question that can spun. The way you like to twist truth as lies and lies as facts."

Obama: "Look Boris cards on the table,if the vote goes my way,I attack. If it does'nt, I still attack and we all know how this can turn into one ginormous Mother F##k.
What say we try to calm things down a little. Have word with your pal Assad,tell him if he hands in all his chemical weapons we will call the whole thing off. What do you say?"

Boris:"Ha! no way you win vote,despite your Israeli masters putting hand so far up backside to control voice box. You have pictured yourself into corner so will look even more sympathetic than you already are."

Obama:"Boris,you really have to work on those metaphors.Look I am on T.V. soon I have to have something that I can give my sycophantic followers."

Boris:"Assad has made overtures before and you have twisted them to suit your narrative.You must make the first move. Tell that lying SOB Kerry to demand that Syria hands its chemical weapons over to the U.N."

Obama:"There is no way he will do that, he's a republican him and his fellow neocons want a war for their MIC pals."

Boris: "He will if he believes it is an empty gesture"

Obama: "Sorry Boris you are loosing me how do we do that?"

Boris:" By only giving Syria a week to comply,he will think that America is offering away out to Syria but there is no way that they will have time to comply"

Obama: I like it. You have no idea how much that speech I had to make for him to be Secretary of State stuck in my throat. This way he looks bad and we come out of this as true states men.
How did you come up with such a great idea Boris?"

Boris: In Russia we play chess,you have to think. In America you play poker all you know how to do is bluff.
skipman
#2617 | Posted: 10 Sep 2013 16:59
lazyhorse
#2618 | Posted: 10 Sep 2013 23:41
getting assad to hand over his chemos makes it look to the tv audiences like an admission of responsibility for the attacks, regardless of any other info.

we have been told that whoever is responsible for these chemical attacks must have their country(s) invaded and regimes changed. so what if it turns out to be false flag by israel / america / uk? what then?
MK_DON
#2619 | Posted: 11 Sep 2013 11:33 | Edited by: MK_DON
skipman:
This has been kept off the MSN due to Syria. Hope they all turn up.

Dunno whats going on with the MSM @ present - but I was trying to look @ Helen Flannagans tits on the Sun online y'day & all that kept popping up was a link to a widely reported UFO sighting

Seriously - to see her tatibojangles online you had to be registered with the Sun.... FFS...
I nearly had to buy a newspaper...

:o)

Ok..... ok.... to my serious point

I saw the biker story y'day and immediately alarm bells started ringing in my heid due to them being scheduled to hit DC at the same time as a Muslim group were there....

From the article

"The Washington, D.C. rally was conceived as a retort to what many patriotic bikers viewed as an overt insult by the American Muslim Political Action Committee, which targeted the 12th anniversary of the World Trade Center attack for its "Million Muslim" event. The march is intended to urge President Barack Obama to make good on his early campaign promises of a more "transparent" government particularly where Islamists' roles in the attacks are concerned."

My first instinct was that this permit was not granted so to create even more hatred as Muslims [implied to be behind 911 terrorist attacks] get a permit - so why cant 'good' Americans who want to protest - could it be this was refused so to further the anti Muslim/Islam divide and rule rhetoric?

Dunno - but it seems to me (I could be wrong) like the article posted serves to enforce my initial viewpoint???
MK_DON
#2620 | Posted: 11 Sep 2013 12:54 | Edited by: MK_DON
skipman:
This has been kept off the MSN due to Syria. Hope they all turn up.

CUNTS - the lot of em ;o)

Including David Wanksplat Cuntface Icke who is promoting this 'event' through his website & the co-opted alternative Mainstream

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/10/no-permit-but-bikers-plan-dc-ride-to- protest-musli/

The motorcycle rally's Facebook page bills the event as a way to "remember those who were killed on 911 and honor our armed forces who fought those who precipitated this attack."

Nearly 3,000 people died after terrorists hijacked jets on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, and crashed them into the World Trade Center buildings in New York and the Pentagon in Arlington. Another hijacked plane headed for the District crashed in Shanksville, Pa.
Kozmik
#2621 | Posted: 11 Sep 2013 15:47
Oh yeah, that's what happened. Right. Glad we got that all straight.
MK_DON
#2622 | Posted: 11 Sep 2013 16:18 | Edited by: MK_DON
Kozmik:
Oh yeah, that's what happened. Right. Glad we got that all straight

Yes it was muslims with box cutters - don't you listen to Max Keiser and the other inducted, corrputed fuckwits who claim to be the
'alternative' (mainstream) media - Max has been saying this for years... Muslims with box cutters....

Oh look..... Here's satan - here's his cock - here's Max - gobble gobble - oh & here comes Russel... he wants a shot.... and he's joined at the backside with Alex Jones and David Icke....
:o)

What was the name of the clown Goat Boy evolved from - Belzebo?!
skipman
#2623 | Posted: 11 Sep 2013 20:30
skipman
#2624 | Posted: 12 Sep 2013 21:22 | Edited by: skipman
This is from R.T's Breaking the Set. Abby Martin interviews a father of one of the victims of 9/11 and dissects Obama's Syria speech highlighting his contradictions.

http://rt.com/shows/breaking-set-summary/usa-government-syria-intervention-746/

Another dissection of his speech.

http://www.progressive.org/5-ludicrous-war-claims-obama-syria-speech
skipman
#2625 | Posted: 12 Sep 2013 21:39
Kerry says there should be consequences if Syria stalls over destroying it CW.
Will he implement those same consequences on his own country for its delays on getting rid of its own stocks of CW?

The U.S. said they needed 10 years with a 5 year extension. Time is up and they still have them.

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2013/09/12-2
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  173  174  175  176  177  ...  219  220  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®