RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

FALSE FLAG TERROR | 9/11 | 7/7

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  149  150  151  152  153  ...  216  217  »» 
MK_DON
#2251 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 11:39
AllSpark:
So who was responsible for breaking international law by invading Iraq ? Was that not the whole government ?

Even with a line 3 whip in place

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/18/iraq.iraq6
Parliament gives Blair go-ahead for war· Government war motion passed
· 217 MPs vote against war.
· 140 estimated Labour rebels

AllSpark:
Did anyone resign their job over it ?

YES & not only Robin Cook - RIP
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/2859189.stm
AllSpark
#2252 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 14:36
Haha......... thankyou for paying attention Mk ;)
Hmmm, Robin Cook indeed.
skipman
#2253 | Posted: 1 Feb 2013 00:08
Have any of you seen a film called "Cleanskins"? Sean Bean has the lead. It is about terrorist bombers in London during an Election. The last 15 minutes are brilliant,the suicide bombers voice over very powerful. It should make you think well after watching it.
Desdichado
#2254 | Posted: 1 Feb 2013 02:27
skipman:
Have any of you seen a film called "Cleanskins"? Sean Bean has the lead. It is about terrorist bombers in London during an Election. The last 15 minutes are brilliant,the suicide bombers voice over very powerful. It should make you think well after watching it.

Haven't seen it but I might now. I like Sean Bean. What's the plot then?
skipman
#2255 | Posted: 1 Feb 2013 14:29
Sean Bean is ex army working for the secret service. He lost his wife to suicide bombers. He is therefore highly incentivized to stop a group who are planning to disrupt the forth coming elections.
This is not just a race against time thriller. It goes into flash back to show how young men are radicalized. The film is written,directed and produced by the same guy. It is obvious he has a story to tell and he does not want anyone interfering with it. He has definitely done his research. I hope you enjoy.
ImOverHere
#2256 | Posted: 2 Feb 2013 18:16
I dont know if anybody has posted or heard the Project Camelot Interviews with Bill Wood AKA Bill BrockBrader ref. The Looking Glass, The Yellow Cube and loads of ET stuff at Area 51 etc. There are some choice comments to the interviews but I would be interested to know what anybody here thinks about the stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkIIBnIuXHM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k7J0RWLFGo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzvh-mPNCG8

There are a few hours here, starting at the second listed above doesnt miss out much because there is a lot of stuff repeated to bring Bill Ryan and David Wilcock up to speed.

I remain sceptical.
abitofgreen
#2257 | Posted: 2 Feb 2013 19:15
ImOverHere:
I would be interested to know what anybody here thinks about the stuff.

I watched them some time ago now. This is just my opinion but for me Bill Wood came across as a chancer but at the same time I think he meant well . He was obviously well researched and came across as generally interested in spirituality. If i remember correctly Kerry had a falling out with him and so did a large portion of the Camelot audience. If I had my time again I would only watch the 1st one, if that, as no new info is really divulged in the rest, in fact I think Kerry was getting very frustrated with him towards the end as he seemed to be avoiding her questions.

Project Camelot does have some decent interviews but also at the same time seems to attract a lot of disinfo and charlatans....I personally put Bill Wood in the latter.
ImOverHere
#2258 | Posted: 2 Feb 2013 22:28
abitofgreen:
watched them some time ago now. This is just my opinion but for me Bill Wood came across as a chancer but at the same time I think he meant well . He was obviously well researched and came across as generally interested in spirituality. If i remember correctly Kerry had a falling out with him and so did a large portion of the Camelot audience. If I had my time again I would only watch the 1st one, if that, as no new info is really divulged in the rest, in fact I think Kerry was getting very frustrated with him towards the end as he seemed to be avoiding her questions. Project Camelot does have some decent interviews but also at the same time seems to attract a lot of disinfo and charlatans....I personally put Bill Wood in the latter.

You pretty well come to the same conclusion as I have abog. I think Project Camelot could be generally more aggressive in their questioning manner than they are without putting the genuine whistleblower off and in so doing attract more respect. People who then come forward would have a true courage in their convictions and be prepared to argue the point. Saying this though I still spend hours trawling through Camelot's archives.
wensam
#2259 | Posted: 2 Feb 2013 23:12
ImOverHere:
Saying this though I still spend hours trawling through Camelot's archives.

Better to be forewarned therefor armed with the counter argument?
My gut instinct says be careful with PCamelot, but then again nothing wrong with a bit of healthy paranoia, better than the slumber of melancholia?
ImOverHere
#2260 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 00:08 | Edited by: ImOverHere
wensam:
My gut instinct says be careful with PCamelot, but then again nothing wrong with a bit of healthy paranoia, better than the slumber of melancholia?

Hi wensam, I cant deny that Camelot are another one of these gateway sites that people stumble across by accident and become an introduction that leads to a paradine shift and feeds an interest for further knowledge in this supprising new vista that has sprung up before their very eyes. They tend to fuel me to diving off on a new tangent of interest and investigation.
It boils down to "question everything"
abitofgreen
#2261 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 10:54
ImOverHere:
Saying this though I still spend hours trawling through Camelot's archives.

Me too...I've lost hours over there in the past. There are some nuggets to be found amongst the dross. Some of the early UFO whistle blowers stand out for me.
skipman
#2262 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 19:36
What sick SOB does this to a school of special needs children? I wonder if any parents are thinking of doing an unannounced "Home invasion exercise" at the participants homes,at 3.00am in the morning and see what their reaction is.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/one-week-after-sandy-hook-tragedy-live-shooter-drill-hoa x-played-on-nations-most-vulnerable-school-children/5321482
nordsee220
#2263 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 19:48 | Edited by: nordsee220
Al Gore appeared on BBC1's "The Big Questions" this morning. He denounced US democracy as a scam and said how it didn't represent the people but took care of a particular miniority. Following his spot I thought I heard Sian Lloyd say something like "we can take that with a pinch of salt".

Next on the show was Tony B liar talking about the "terrorist attacks" here and in the US along with his views on the current situations evolving and our responsibility in the matter.

Did I hear right, I wonder? Did she say what I thought she'd said?
Desdichado
#2264 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 21:01
nordsee220:
Al Gore appeared on BBC1's "The Big Questions" this morning. He denounced US democracy as a scam and said how it didn't represent the people but took care of a particular miniority. Following his spot I thought I heard Sian Lloyd say something like "we can take that with a pinch of salt".

More than a bloody pinch. You'd need Saxo's annual output to swallow in order to give credence to that oaf. He's made himself very rich by peddling lies and half-truths. As for Blair, he lies each time he opens his mouth. Not too long ago, people were openly suggesting that this arsehole should be welcomed back as leader of the Labour Party. Can you believe that? I wouldn't trust Blair to tell me the right time.

Saw a snippet in Private Eye recently about darling Cherie. Seems she went to Oz to drum up support for some charity there by giving talks in various places. She creamed off a huge slice and left the Aussie charity in breach of the rules regarding the percentage of money at events going to charity.
skipman
#2265 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 21:58 | Edited by: skipman
This man,from Canada went to Sandy Hook because he was tired of the conflicting stories from the media. The people and the police of that town are doing themselves any favours in dispelling these stories.If anything their actions are confirming that they are hiding something
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-sandy-hook-tragedy-an-inquisitive-visit-to-newtown-c onnecticut/5320784
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  149  150  151  152  153  ...  216  217  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®