RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

FALSE FLAG TERROR | 9/11 | 7/7

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  131  132  133  134  135  ...  219  220  »» 
Kozmik
#1981 | Posted: 12 Sep 2012 19:14
There are still so many unanswered questions concerning the events of eleven years ago; but the MSM just don't even go there. So lots of [most, in fact] of sheeple out there don't really know or care that they are being mind-controlled. Because that's what it is, mind-control.
My pal Daveywales - who is up here for the week - has just about convinced me that people ARE starting to wake up, albeit slowly. When I went to see Scott last week, we were sat outside a pub talking about the 9/11 cover up, and a random young guy who asked us for a light joined the conversation and was fully up to speed on everything I mentioned, even down to Alex Jones & others maybe being shills. So there was evidence immediately of this sort of infomation being more "out there", either that or a massive blast of synchronicity, which seems to be happening to me frequently these days.
But since the MSM refuse to look at this subject properly, classifying those of us who do as Conspiracy Nuts, what are we to do?? Shout louder?? No, try to convince with rational argument would be a better gambit, but they won't even engage, same as with UFOs.
skipman
#1982 | Posted: 19 Sep 2012 08:24 | Edited by: skipman
Kozmik:
people ARE starting to wake up,

Just by sheer chance I was flicking through the news channels last night and happenned across CNN. Piers Morgan, whom I dislike intensely, was interviewing Jesse Ventura. This I had to see.
They were discussing various subjects with Piers trying his best to trip up Ventura, unsuccessfully.
9/11 came up, with Piers being the shill that he is, followed the establishments line to the letter.
Jesse said that he had researched 9/11 for 5 years. Piers countered that as a newspaper editor he had covered it for 5 months and that Osama and his lackies had done the job was a fact.
Jesse then said that the media were complicit in keeping everyone on track with the establishment line and gave the BBC's broadcast of the collapse of building seven twenty minutes before it did, as an example. Piers reply was that the broadcast did not happen because he had not seen the broadcast?????
Then Piers tried the crackpot ploy but Jesse jumped right in and asked the audience to clap if they thought he was a crackpot. One clapped and stopped straight away when he realised he was on his own. When asked to clap if they thaought he was right, the rest of the audience clapped and cheered.
Looks like the people are starting to wake up. Which unfortunately can only mean one thing. Another false flag to keep the rest of them disorientated.
skipman
#1983 | Posted: 19 Sep 2012 13:43
Re my above post. I got part of it wrong. Piers was upset that Jesse had accused the BBC of "inventing" the story of huge buildings falling over.
you can read part of the transcript here.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/ventura-on-cnn-every-war-starts-with-a-false-flag.html
Kozmik
#1984 | Posted: 19 Sep 2012 16:52
Fucking Piers Bastard Moron/Morgan. Similar robot to Simon Bastard Cowell, et al. In fact the whole "sleb" circus. **NTS
MK_DON
#1985 | Posted: 21 Sep 2012 15:22 | Edited by: MK_DON
skipman:
Jesse then said that the media were complicit in keeping everyone on track with the establishment line and gave the BBC's broadcast of the collapse of building seven twenty minutes before it did

My question is - is this a springboard to the truth - or is it designed to hurtle sections of the public toward those who claim a jetliner hit the Pentagon & there was thermite in the TT's etc - EG
nordsee220:
You put foward the government story.
You put forward the conspiracy theory of thermite.
The thermite story is proven wrong.
You're left with only the government account.

I know Ian Crane says to Andrew Johnson that there's no point teaching PHD material to people who cannot grasp GCSE level...
BUT
Surely there's every point in pointing to the basic truths in the PHD material if what some people are claiming to be GCSE answers are flawed to the point of actually being mis-direction
MK_DON
#1986 | Posted: 21 Sep 2012 16:16
EG

Ventura: "No it wasn't. We knew before with Condeleeza Rice's memo in August 6th when it stated right in the memo: "Bin Laden to steal planes and run them into buildings." And more stuff is coming out now also, how much the Bush administration ignored the intelligence. It was almost like they ignored it cause they wanted it to happen."

"Oh come off it, Jesse," Morgan stammers as the audience began applauding.

Now I realize he names Cheney - but is he really trustworthy - and why have CNN let this go out?
skipman
#1987 | Posted: 21 Sep 2012 17:51
MK_DON:
but is he really trustworthy

If he dies in a plane,train or automoble accident then we will know. The amount of U.S. politicians who have died who were sponsoring embarrassing bills that the government did not want enacted is well beyond stastitical chance.
wensam
#1988 | Posted: 21 Sep 2012 19:17
MK_DON:
My question is - is this a springboard to the truth - or is it designed to hurtle sections of the public toward those who claim a jetliner hit the Pentagon & there was thermite in the TT's etc - EG

Brilliant point. We, well some of us, have got used to certain ideas presented in the alternative media and those ideas have seeped out into the mainstream, therefore some kind of justification of those ideas will pacify some of the souls- but, some of us continue to question re the more we find out and the deeper we go into it and everything else on the sidelines!
MK_DON:
I know Ian Crane says to Andrew Johnson that there's no point teaching PHD material to people who cannot grasp GCSE level...

My reply to that would be, that if the person with the phd presented the information properly and was genuine then through analogy a child should understand the outcomes and main ideas along the way- depends on the ability of the communicator.
Joe
#1989 | Posted: 21 Sep 2012 21:45
MK_DON:

Ian Crane is coming across as a bit of a "snob". The English language is supposed to be diverse, if Ian Crane cannot explain what he is saying in plain terms, then he is the one with the problems...
nordsee220
#1990 | Posted: 21 Sep 2012 22:02
MK_DON:

So, playing devil's advocate here...

...would the world be a better-off place WITHOUT the GCSE educated? 'Cos I reckon that'll be about 6 billion of us. Georgia guidestones et al....
MK_DON
#1991 | Posted: 22 Sep 2012 13:10 | Edited by: MK_DON
nordsee220:
would the world be a better-off place WITHOUT the GCSE educated

Can i answer that.......... not really other than to say time will tell &

"Once the truth about the magician's trick is revealed, the show is over."

I.e. prove WTC7 was a controlled demolition and well - that's enough - and lies re the Pentagon (or the official conspiracy theory) etc. could be accepted by the masses as the truth - the 'truthseekers' who dont tell the truth about what happened then become the new heroes of the masses (when they are part of a new psyop)

Also how would the entire Muslim world react - and how will the christian's who believed the official fairy-tale and backed the illegal murder of hundreds of thousands (if not millions) react -(esp. at this time of total unrest)
when it is proven on CNN that the reason behind the war on terra (911) is a total lie & that there was US involvment?

Here's an argument -regardless of Jesse being a good guy or not
'THEY wanted that Piers Morgan interview to get out so that a new show can begin'
Remember that illuminati card 'the truthseeker' - what better way to create
Novus ordo seclorum
dark star
#1992 | Posted: 22 Sep 2012 15:52 | Edited by: dark star
Kozmik:
Fucking Piers Bastard Moron/Morgan. Similar robot to Simon Bastard Cowell, et al. In fact the whole "sleb" circus. **NTS

I heard a while back that Simon 'Poo face' Cowell was suffering chest pains. His GP told him he was overworking himself.

Mty advice ; give it all up Poo face,go to Bangaladesh and feed the hungry,live in tin shed and survive on a 5p a day which you earn by collecting plastic bottles floating on the open sewer known as the Ganges.....

There are very few things that illustrate the skin deep nature of our society more than modern day 'show biz' and the ponces that suck off of it.....like Peter Andres,who is he ? What has he ever done ? And there are thousands of these egotistical twats all buzzing around,falling over eachother in the name of fame and fortune.

MK_DON:
Also how would the entire Muslim world react - and how will the christian's who believed the official fairy-tale and backed the illegal murder of hundreds of thousands (if not millions) react -(esp. at this time of total unrest)
when it is proven on CNN that the reason behind the war on terra (911) is a total lie & that there was US involvment?

I doubt it,ll make much difference to Muslims,an infidel is an infidel...Jihad/the struggle will carry on regardless,Allah promised the whole world to Islam,and a good Muslim must partake in Jihad.
Christians,well i suppose it depends on which sect you,re talking about.JW,s think all worldly governments are corrupt and evil puppets of Satan.They wouldn,t be in the least bit surprised to discover that 911 was an inside job.The Christians from the deep south are not strictly Christians,like Terry Jones..a Muslim hater and patriot who will never accept that 911 was a set up.

MK_DON:
. prove WTC7 was a controlled demolition and well - that's enough

You,d think so wouldn,t you ? But those that are responsible for this shit are 10 steps ahead.I,d say we in for a fucking big fireworks display observable from high orbit.
Did someone mention the Geogia guidestones ?
Kozmik
#1993 | Posted: 22 Sep 2012 17:09
dark star:
There are very few things that illustrate the skin deep nature of our society more than modern day 'show biz' and the ponces that suck off of it.....like Peter Andres,who is he ? What has he ever done ? And there are thousands of these egotistical twats all buzzing around,falling over eachother in the name of fame and fortune.

Just so,ds, well said. As Joe so rightly pointed out, you must go by someone's actions, not their words. Are they serving themselves or others??
Kozmik
#1994 | Posted: 22 Sep 2012 17:11
What about all the kids today whose "dream" is to "be famous" and join the sleb circus??
AllSpark
#1995 | Posted: 24 Sep 2012 05:45
I'm worried about the fact that I am still seeing mainstream stories about muslim protests concerning that film. I've just seen a sky news story of a mere 300 protesters in greece ! Could there be a false flag close ? Msm is creating anger. Why ?
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  131  132  133  134  135  ...  219  220  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®