RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

FALSE FLAG TERROR | 9/11 | 7/7

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  109  110  111  112  113  ...  216  217  »» 
infiniteawareness
#1651 | Posted: 15 May 2012 18:39
MK_DON:
Although I accept remote control planes still to be a (remote :o) possibility having heard Ian Crane mention the no planes theory I started to really question the RC theory.. and then when watching a re-run of the plane hitting... I kept hitting pause... rewind... play.. over and over and over... When I managed to pause @ impact what should have been had a plane impacted and what happened at impact - seemed to be so far apart it was untrue.. The more I watched the same footage of the 'plane' impacting the less I believed that there were was any plane...Then not long after this I saw for the first time the 3D analysis by RDH and which echoes the same belief (I believe still current) that there were no planes...I guess the point here is that Infinite Awareness is correct when he says that they never miss a trick re putting false out there in order to confuse/divide those hellbent of finding the truth..To that end I am happy to say that we know that we dont know with 100% certainty what happened but that we should all be aware and open to all possibilities..Lets hope that the new analysis sheds a light on things further although in the mean time I go by the phrase famously coined by a sith lord... to me 'it's a known unknown'...

Thanks Mk Don and richunkle

I watched the september clues debunk video and find it inconclusive, for me it just contradicts what conclusions the Clues video comes up with. I feel the debunk video works as a direct (pretend) opposition to the Clues Theory giving the latter creedence when after all it is controlled and they control both theories; if that makes sense. It also muddies the waters even more.
MK_DON
#1652 | Posted: 16 May 2012 16:23 | Edited by: MK_DON
infiniteawareness:
still think the revelations in September Clues are true

infiniteawareness:
so far it is the best explanation of what happened on 9/11.

infiniteawareness:
debunk video works as a direct (pretend) opposition to the Clues Theory giving the latter creedence when after all it is controlled and they control both theories; if that makes sense

I understand what you are saying and given your input (along with that of Richunkle) re the Sep Clues Forum it does seem to make some kinda sense... (or at least comparitive to an England squad without Micah Richards as selected by Lodge-son)

That said - without having thought too deeply about it my initial thoughts are that YOUR theory only makes sense if either
a)
TPTB realised that the evidence re no planes is so conclusive that they have f-all choice other than to release it themselves (I'd have expected it to be even more controlled) so that it can be de-bunked (like you say)
b)
if after Sep clues was released Shack was approached and told - what's done has been done, now if you want to see your next birthday you will shut up, let us control your forum and we'll make you rich

The above is pure speculation and conjecture related to your theory that Sep Clues is controlled opposition...
My personal opinion is that when you study the impact pictures closely & are aware of the no planes theory it then becomes quite hard to get away from that conclusion
MK_DON
#1653 | Posted: 16 May 2012 17:03
'Plane' impacting between 10 and 11 seconds in....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPvi8sOGN5U
No way Jose!
nordsee220
#1654 | Posted: 16 May 2012 20:06
When I last spoke to Richard (about 2-3 weeks ago) I can tell you all he was pretty pissed off at the Simon Shack situation. He described a number of anomalies in the September Clues evidence and will reveal all in his presentations now underway.

I'm not trying to sell tickets for him but I'm also not prepared to undermine the hard work Richard has put in over the years and months to get to the truth.
MK_DON
#1655 | Posted: 16 May 2012 21:13 | Edited by: MK_DON
nordsee220:
He described a number of anomalies in the September Clues evidence and will reveal all in his presentations now underway.

Cheers George - BTW without divulging too much info. would I be correct to assume he still is a proponent of the no planes theory?

infiniteawareness:
giving the latter creedence when after all it is controlled and they control both theories

Without jumping to conclusions it seems like you may have hit the nail on the head?
infiniteawareness
#1656 | Posted: 16 May 2012 21:30
Thanks Mk Don, you and me think on similar lines, looking at things from all angles. Not sure whether a or b is true. I have some things to say about the squad i picked, not seen Hodgsons squad yet.
MK_DON
#1657 | Posted: 16 May 2012 21:42 | Edited by: MK_DON
infiniteawareness:
you and me think on similar lines, looking at things from all angles

Thanks - Even when i think i know something I'm always open to the possibility that it might not be true...
infiniteawareness
#1658 | Posted: 16 May 2012 21:50
nordsee220:
When I last spoke to Richard (about 2-3 weeks ago) I can tell you all he was pretty pissed off at the Simon Shack situation. He described a number of anomalies in the September Clues evidence and will reveal all in his presentations now underway.I'm not trying to sell tickets for him but I'm also not prepared to undermine the hard work Richard has put in over the years and months to get to the truth.

Thanks Nordsee

He has a good right to be pissed off, this is something to do with Judy Woods work and Shack getting jealous. It undermines all the great work that Richard does. Thanks for your insight. I am broke so unable to go to Richard's Newcastle talk.
infiniteawareness
#1659 | Posted: 16 May 2012 22:21
MK_DON:
nordsee220: He described a number of anomalies in the September Clues evidence and will reveal all in his presentations now underway.Cheers George - BTW without divulging too much info. would I be correct to assume he still is a proponent of the no planes theory?infiniteawareness: giving the latter creedence when after all it is controlled and they control both theoriesWithout jumping to conclusions it seems like you may have hit the nail on the head?

I like hitting nails on heads. It gives me a great deal of satisfaction when people agree with me. Thanks. I like to toss up some grenades to stimulate debate which i think helps us get closer to the truth. :-)
infiniteawareness
#1660 | Posted: 16 May 2012 22:25
MK_DON:
'Plane' impacting between 10 and 11 seconds in....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPvi8sOGN5UNo way Jose!

I have to say when i see that video it looks real. However, they have had more than 10 years to come up with that. Methinks all the different theories are to hide the involvement of the Israelis.
Kozmik
#1661 | Posted: 17 May 2012 07:17
infiniteawareness:
Methinks all the different theories are to hide the involvement of the Israelis.

Definitely - you can hardly mention them in the same breath as ANYTHING potentially negative and before you know it they're playing the "Anti-semite" game. Murdering bastards.
Planettraveller
#1662 | Posted: 17 May 2012 10:05
MK_DON:
'Plane' impacting between 10 and 11 seconds in....

MK_DON have you had a look at some of the other clips down the side of that one.One of the clips shows the plane seconds before impact and one of the wings have dissapeared.It crossed my mind if they were just missiles dressed up as planes.I know its been said before but a plane cut not cut through a structure like that.Why dont people realise that.You dont even need too look any further than that !!!! it just wouldnt happen.
MK_DON
#1663 | Posted: 17 May 2012 11:43
Planettraveller:
One of the clips shows the plane seconds before impact and one of the wings have dissapeared

You mean this one :o)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5kScVAlHUg&feature=related
You are right in that I could (& possibly should) have provided a better clip.
Here we have the same clip I posted but slowed down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSDfbm8OhCg&feature=related
What gets me even in the first clip is when you pause at impact (pretty much 10 secs in) the impact and subsequent explosions seem very out of place for what I'd expect - the plane just seems to totally disappear - like you say PT nothing breaks off?!

Sure I don't dismiss the RC theory - but it is very secondary in my mind compared to the no planes theory

Kozmik:
you can hardly mention them in the same breath as ANYTHING potentially negative and before you know it they're playing the "Anti-semite" game

Tell me about it - I got called a racist repeatadly by a US mainstream journalist for saying that MOSSAD was involved in 9.11 and FF terrorism & for then explaining why a David Dees artwork had a Z within the star of David
MK_DON
#1664 | Posted: 17 May 2012 16:16 | Edited by: MK_DON
These two guys can articulate it better than I......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4r01Y7ew4c

Planettraveller:
One of the clips shows the plane seconds before impact and one of the wings have dissapeared.

Or did you mean this one>?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BztotD5hXw0&feature=related

Is it a bird... is it a plane... No.... it's..... Superimposedhologram :o)
Planettraveller
#1665 | Posted: 17 May 2012 17:17
MK_DON:
Or did you mean this one>?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BztotD5hXw0&feature=related

Yes MK_DON Thats the one.It just goes missing.haha How bloody thick are people??I think the first clip you put up the wing kinda blends in with the colour of the building but the second one just dissapears.Nothing heads for the ground it all goes into the build.IT COULD NOT,COULD NOT BLOODY HAPPEN.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  109  110  111  112  113  ...  216  217  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®