RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

BANKING & ECONOMY

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  124  125  126  127  128  ...  134  135  »» 
Kozmik
#1876 | Posted: 2 Nov 2015 18:38
skipman:
they are most likely, going to blame you so as not to compensate you.

Everyone should beware of ALL telephone cold-calls, particularly at the moment there is a good chance it may be an attempt to scam you.
Naturally, these cons have been around for a while, but the fact that the msm is now openly admitting it's happening big-time is further proof, if any were needed.
Personally, our land-line was repeatedly phoned by people trying to gain access to the pc, I was immediately aware of what was going on & told 'em to Fuck Off.
Theiving bastards are everywhere, I'm sure we have all been victims of attempted scams between us all in the past, and we must all be constantly on our guard to avoid being ripped off. It's enough to make a bod paranoid!
Joe
#1877 | Posted: 2 Nov 2015 20:34 | Edited by: Joe
Kozmik:
Personally, our land-line was repeatedly phoned by people trying to gain access to the pc, I was immediately aware of what was going on & told 'em to Fuck Off.

If it's the ones I think you mean, they pretend they are calling from Microsoft and always with an Indian voice. These bastards claim your computer has notified them that you have been having problems and they will fix the damage for you, for a fee of course. In the first instance, Microsoft do not phone people up and secondly, your computer does not give out information to others on whether your machine is working properly or not.

I think computers are getting increasingly more difficult to hack into with the advanced security systems that are now set in place; so these hackers are desperate and need to try out other tactics, so now they try and bluff their way onto your computer by phone. Sometimes if I'm in the mood I mess them about until they really get pissed-off with me; you should hear some of the vile language they come out with before they slam the phone down.
skipman
#1878 | Posted: 8 Nov 2015 22:28
The Indian government want their subjects/citizens to hand over their gold for a piece of paper saying that they will get 2.0-2.5% interest. Hmmm what could go wrong?

https://www.rt.com/business/320823-india-gold-program-economy/

Once it is out of your hands and in theirs, do you really think you will get it back?
skipman
#1879 | Posted: 8 Nov 2015 23:54
All this cheep oils is starting to have an effect and it is not a good one from the oil industry's point of view.

http://wolfstreet.com/2015/11/05/giant-sucking-sound-of-capital-destruction-in-us-oil -gas-impairments/
skipman
#1880 | Posted: 13 Nov 2015 21:17
Kozmik
#1881 | Posted: 14 Nov 2015 19:21
Joe:
Sometimes if I'm in the mood I mess them about until they really get pissed-off with me; you should hear some of the vile language they come out with before they slam the phone down.

Nice one Joe. One time I told him I was passing his call to the Police, funny how quickly that call terminated, or I let him to talk to my mum [who has Alzheimer's & can't remember any PIN numbers or anything like that but who loves to have a good yak with anyone, THAT was a funny conversation, wish I could've recorded it!] and it seems they've struck us off their list, for the time being.
Worryingly, the scum-sucking bastards deliberately target trusting old folk, you hear some terrible stories. Well, they can't know anything about Karma - or any sort of moral standards for that matter, or they wouldn't do what they do. I know plenty of people are desperate nowadays, but don't we all treat people how we want to be treated?
Joe
#1882 | Posted: 15 Nov 2015 19:25
Kozmik:
I let him to talk to my mum [who has Alzheimer's

I like that bit about your Mum, I hope she gave that bastard a nervous breakdown. It reminded me a little of Frankie Howard (the comedian), speaking to some woman on the phone and he incessantly has to keep repeating himself to make her understand something.
skipman
#1883 | Posted: 26 Nov 2015 21:44
Two things are certain to happen,another financial crash or a war.

TPTB need a war to stop the crash,they also need the threat of the crash to cause the war. Its just a case of which one will happen first.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/the-u-s-dollar-has-already-caused-a-globa l-recession-and-now-the-fed-is-going-to-make-it-worse
skipman
#1884 | Posted: 1 Dec 2015 23:05
The Greek government is now getting ready to seize the public's assets. the public are being given lots of forms detailing how much cash and jewelry they have. why would they want to know if they were not about to appropriate it?

You would be correct in thinking who would be mad enough to fill in the forms. If the forms are not filled in then everything is forfeit. Catch 22

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-01/greeks-told-declare-cash-under-mattress-jewe lry-and-precious-stones
skipman
#1885 | Posted: 2 Dec 2015 16:32
skipman
#1886 | Posted: 4 Dec 2015 19:21
In Syria there is America and 65 other countries wanting Assad out of the way.
On Assad's side you have Russia,China,Iran and Hezbolla.

You would be right thinking that all these countries involved just to kick out one man and as a side event a group of people haters called IS/ISIS/ISIL/Daesh.

As with most of Western involvement in other countries, there are always more reasons than the MSM and politicians are telling us.
One of those reasons is Syria does not have a central bank. All of the worlds central banks are controlled by the Rothchild's or one of the other 12 families.
Libya and Iraq were two other countries that did not have central bank control,till now.

There is also another reason,the dollar as the world's reserve currency status.

http://thelastgreatstand.com/monumental-collapse-of-america-greatest-empire-in-histor y/

No matter who comes out on top,a lot of people are going to get hurt.
Hagbard Celine
#1887 | Posted: 4 Dec 2015 20:38
It certainly fits the pattern. Maybe this is a proxy conflict to do with the West's covert war on Russia, a more secretive version of Vietnam. This is why I think the oil prices have been crashed, to sabotage the Russian economy. Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya's article in Nexus a couple of months ago "From Energy War to Currency War" makes interesting reading. It all started when Russia refused the IMF loans that have crippled Ireland and Greece
Desdichado
#1888 | Posted: 11 Dec 2015 02:23
skipman:
All of the worlds central banks are controlled by the Rothchild's or one of the other 12 families.
Libya and Iraq were two other countries that did not have central bank control,till now.

Here's a handy list of them you can look at:

http://omnithought.org/list-of-banks-owned-controlled-rothschild-family/2327
skipman
#1889 | Posted: 16 Jan 2016 14:20
It can be quite complicated trying to explain the financial crash and the fall out it created.

These guys have simplified it. Worth passing on.

http://gandeste.org/general/the-financial-con-of-the-decade-explained-so-simply-even- a-congressman-will-get-it/12018
Kozmik
#1890 | Posted: 16 Jan 2016 19:31
Hagbard Celine:
the IMF loans that have crippled Ireland and Greece

Iceland has sorted itself out, after letting it's Banksters suffer the natural fate of any other company that Fucks up.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  124  125  126  127  128  ...  134  135  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®