RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

BANKING & ECONOMY

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  116  117  118  119  120  ...  134  135  »» 
nordsee220
#1756 | Posted: 18 Nov 2014 10:43 | Edited by: nordsee220
Every now and then I wake with a song or a poem going through my head so I get up and write it down.
If something seems good enough I mail myself a copy, recorded delivery as proof of date and keep it sealed.
This latest one was a couple of days ago.
I couldn't fit all I had to say in the original format so with an extra verse, here it is.

I hope you like it (and hope Mr Daltrey will sing it, get even richer and send a huge chunk to me!)

"Destitute" (Substitute lyrics for Substitute by The Who)

You say things are going well Whatever!
TV news tells lies for you That's clever!
But we're destitute and there's a reason why.
When we rescued you, you poked us in the eye.
You robbed us blind but it's another day.
We played by your rules and you thought you got your way.
(Again!)

Destitute!
You had us on our knees.
But if we can't see the woods, we're looking at the trees.
You tell us all about better things to come.
We take it all in and suck our thumb.
(Like we're dumb.)

The people now are waking up Time to see through!
The lies and the wars all fed to us - That are all you!
Your money drives the world and you say that's all.
But the dollar and the pound just have to fall.
And you make all your wealth out of pure thin air.
And loan us some like you really care.
(Do you care?)

(Chorus)

Our soldiers fall and our tears we pour - But one day,
The people will see all the lies you told - And no way.
Will they hear your propaganda just once more.
No longer will they be just your fighting class whore.
It takes just a word for them to realise
Banksters are the enemy and bring you all down to size.

Destitute!
No more on our knees.
We see that the woods are all our trees.
We're taking them back and the whole world too
But we'll leave you just a little cos we're human.
(Not like you)

Words by G R Tuck 2014
Music by "The Who" 1966
skipman
#1757 | Posted: 20 Nov 2014 17:18
Another high ranking banker dead,though this one did not fall from a tall building.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2841465/Citigroup-executive-42-dead-bathtub-M anhattan-apartment-throat-slit.html
skipman
#1758 | Posted: 20 Nov 2014 18:09
This is interesting. Can anyone verify any of the sites mentioned?

http://www.vincelewis.net/unsoldcars.html
skipman
#1759 | Posted: 21 Nov 2014 22:35
How on earth did the Dutch succeed where the Germans failed?

http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-netherlands-has-repatriated-122-5t-gold-from-us/
skipman
#1760 | Posted: 30 Nov 2014 22:32
Here is the confirmation that the dutch has got its gold back.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-29/federal-reserve-confirms-biggest-foreign-gol d-withdrawal-over-ten-years

Apparently Germany has received five tonnes.

I asked how did the Dutch manage it. I wonder if it has anything to do with Flight MH17?

The Dutch have virtually taken over the investigation,frozen out the Malaysians from the inquiry and made the other countries involves sign an agreement that nothing is published unless all parties agree to its contents.

Is the gold payment for services rendered? Or am I just a tin foil conspiracy nut?
skipman
#1761 | Posted: 30 Nov 2014 22:40
skipman
#1762 | Posted: 3 Dec 2014 17:05
The chancellor has been braying that the British economy is better than the rest of the world.

Could that be about to change,and not for the better?

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/guess-happened-last-time-price-oil-crashe d-like
dreamkatcher
#1763 | Posted: 8 Dec 2014 09:52
This might interest. I was sent it by 2 contacts in Australia & 1 in USA.

You decide.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-12/russell-napier-declares-november-16-2014-day -money-dies
Desdichado
#1764 | Posted: 8 Dec 2014 17:12
skipman:
The chancellor has been braying that the British economy is better than the rest of the world.

More lies and obfuscation from Gideon. Osborne has no idea what it is like to live in the real world. He has been insulated for his entire life, as has Cameron and the worst of the worst, Iain Duncan-Smith. The wealth producers have been systematically bludgeoned by the Tories from the day the got into power, aided and abetted by Clegg and his cronies who sold every ideal the real Liberals ever had for a few seats at the Cabinet table.

OPEC are nervous. The USA has ramped up oil production so we are seeing cheaper petrol at the pump (at least here). High-test petrol (93 octane) sells for $2.56 a gallon compared to the $3.75 it was selling for during the summer months. The signs are that oil prices will continue to drop. OPEC's prior game plan was to decrease production and drive the price up but that may not work for them this time. The Chinese won't be too happy to see an increase that threatens their economic well-being (which, in my opinion, is a bubble waiting to go pop) and the Americans seem to be weaning themselves off Arab oil. Won't happen overnight, but the signs are there.

What is the British economy based on? Is it manufacturing, shipbuilding, engineering, cars, aerospace? All of these? Or is it based on the financial muscle of the City of London? Have a look at the linked page (thanks Skip) and read the article that links plummeting oil prices to a potentially catastrophic collapse of the derivatives market. Osborne must be aware of it but my guess is he doesn't understand it. Once the Tories are ejected in 2015, it will be up to whoever gets in to sweep the turds off the carpet in Downing Street. The outlook isn't good.
wensam
#1765 | Posted: 8 Dec 2014 21:03
Junk bonds- had to look that up, thanks for the sign posts guys :)
Joe
#1766 | Posted: 9 Dec 2014 13:18 | Edited by: Joe
[quote=skipman]The chancellor has been braying that the British economy is better than the rest of the world.

Tell that to some old age pensioner, that can't afford to warm their little house and pay for food etc.
skipman
#1767 | Posted: 13 Dec 2014 00:09
dreamkatcher:
This might interest. I was sent it by 2 contacts in Australia & 1 in USA.

Thanks for the link DK. The MSN coverage of the G20 meeting was all the negativity towards Putin and his early departure. No mention of the bail in.

Here is a link from Ellen Brown's blog site, she gives a bit more detail.

http://ellenbrown.com/2014/12/01/new-rules-cyprus-style-bail-ins-to-hit-deposits-and- pensions/#more-8968

The price of oil crashing, just as winter is starting, is really going to upset the derivatives market. The speculators expect demand for oil to increase at this time of year and the price to do like wise.

This could be the start of another financial crash and by sheer luck, the legislation is in place to bail out/in the gamblers.

Peoples money is not earning anything whilst it is in the bank and it certainly is not safe anymore.
Ellen Brown writes about people banking,now might be a good time to give it serious consideration. Or bring it home.
skipman
#1768 | Posted: 14 Dec 2014 21:21
Another detailed piece on how unstable the worlds finances are.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/12/david-stockman/duck-and-cover%E2%80%A8/
dreamkatcher
#1769 | Posted: 30 Dec 2014 02:41

Thanks Skipman for that one. Thats me fkd. Im a pensioner who has to do everything through Bank. No other choice. Duh!

DK
skipman
#1770 | Posted: 1 Jan 2015 11:55
This is a very good analysis on the volatility of the silver price.

http://goldsilverworlds.com/investing/ted-butler-the-perfect-crime-in-the-silver-mark et/

There is no such thing a free markets any more,only manipulated and rigged.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  116  117  118  119  120  ...  134  135  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®