RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

BANKING & ECONOMY

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  105  106  107  108  109  ...  134  135  »» 
lazyhorse
#1591 | Posted: 29 Aug 2013 22:05
skipman:
This is what our government should be doing. Declaring war on the bankers not fighting their wars for them.

i think we're fighting israels wars for them, more than the banks'. i suppose that all amounts to much the same thing though.

joe:
good move (no pun intended). those agencies should charge a flat fee instead of a percentage. it's no more trouble putting a piccy in the window and showing somebody round, regardless of the value of the house. lawyers aswell! why cant these professionals, doctors too, just charge a reasonable wage plus a bit to pay off their student loan? money-grabbers.
Joe
#1592 | Posted: 30 Aug 2013 12:14 | Edited by: Joe
lazyhorse:
...lawyers aswell! why cant these professionals, doctors too, just charge a reasonable wage plus a bit to pay off their student loan? money-grabbers.

I think you already knew the answer to that question lazyhorse (GREED).
Kozmik
#1593 | Posted: 31 Aug 2013 10:09
When people talk about greed, they always use that old chestnut "Money is the root of all evil". I know I'm pedantic, but the actual saying is, "LOVE of money is the root of all evil". There is a difference in meaning.
I dislike people who love money, me & my Hippy type mates call them "Breadheads" in much the same way we're called "Potheads".
Joe
#1594 | Posted: 31 Aug 2013 11:38 | Edited by: Joe
Everytime I see her evil little face on the money, I feel like spitting on it!

nordsee220
#1595 | Posted: 31 Aug 2013 17:45
I never knew the old grouch was a Marxist.
lazyhorse
#1596 | Posted: 2 Sep 2013 02:08
Kozmik:
When people talk about greed, they always use that old chestnut "Money is the root of all evil". I know I'm pedantic, but the actual saying is, "LOVE of money is the root of all evil". There is a difference in meaning.
I dislike people who love money, me & my Hippy type mates call them "Breadheads" in much the same way we're called "Potheads".

or just "heads", right man?

i have my own variation, "the desire to dominate is the root of all evil". money is just one tool of dominanace. evil acts like violence and other spiteful, negative, oppressive behaviours do not nescassarilly involve money at all. you could define evil as making someone do or experience something they don't want to. that is domination. heirarchical social structures are the formalisation of that group behaviour.

anarchy good. heirarchy bad.
Kozmik
#1597 | Posted: 2 Sep 2013 20:51
Nice one lazyhorse. One abductee was told planet Earth was like the Insane Asylum of the Galaxy, and all the fucked-up souls re-incarnated here.... sounds about right.
Another one which struck me was, "Anyone who is well-balanced in this crazy world MUST be mad!" That sounds about right too.
lazyhorse
#1598 | Posted: 4 Sep 2013 00:59
Kozmik:
One abductee was told planet Earth was like the Insane Asylum of the Galaxy

it does crop up again and again one way or another, that this is a prison planet of some kind, but are we all deported aliens, or are some of us sourced from the animal kingdom, or are the animals deported too?
skipman
#1599 | Posted: 8 Sep 2013 19:32 | Edited by: skipman
Normal people are wondering why Obama is so intent on an armed attack on Syria with no concrete evidence that they are guilty as charged.

It could well be a diversion from what is happening to America financially.

The interest rate on 10 year bonds have doubled to 3%. The feds buying the bonds with money from thin air. This will create inflation. This will lead to countries reluctant to buy the bonds as the money paid on maturity will be virtually worthless.

The U.S. is in a catch 22 of its own making and it is going to effect the whole world.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/The_On-Going_Collapse_Of_The_U.S._Treasury_Bond_Market _Is_A_Disaster_In_The_Making_/28713/0/23/23/Y/M.html
skipman
#1600 | Posted: 8 Sep 2013 19:56
Another great article from Zero Hedge.

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2013-08-26/first-signs-hyperinflation-have-arriv ed-us-national-debt-can-travel-earth-sun

Also there is a rumour doing the rounds that a certain bank that is leveraged 60 to 1. Is in deep doodoo with its derivatives. There is no insurance scheme big enough to cover their liabilities.

Good job there is a thing called bail in's i.e. your savings, to help them out.
skipman
#1601 | Posted: 10 Sep 2013 15:51
Poland has done a variation of Cyprus,instead of confiscation of savers deposits,it has taken half out of the private pension funds.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-09-06/poland-confiscates-half-private-pension-fund s-cut-sovereign-debt-load
skipman
#1602 | Posted: 15 Sep 2013 22:29
This is an interview with Gregg Pallast who revealed the Secret end game memo, by the banks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogc-LRWByhY
skipman
#1603 | Posted: 16 Sep 2013 16:42
Larry Summers was a shoe in for taking over the Federal Reserve.
He has dropped out.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/summers-withdraws-name-federal/2013/09/15/id/525770? ns_mail_uid=2393496&ns_mail_job=1537647_09162013&promo_code=14E0D-1

I wonder if the above video by Gregg Pallast and the memo that he found had anything to do with it?
skipman
#1604 | Posted: 18 Sep 2013 16:29
There is a variation on a Rudyard Kipling poem.
"If you can keep your head when all around you are loosing theirs. You probably have not grasped the seriousness of the situation"

If anyone has anything like a fair amount of cash in a bank and keep it there after reading this. When the inevitable happens they cannot say they were not warned.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-financial-armageddon-looting-machine-looming-mass-de struction-from-derivatives/5350178.

How can any government give a guarantee to a shadow bank that supersedes its own peoples deposits?
Kozmik
#1605 | Posted: 18 Sep 2013 17:45
skipman:
How can any government give a guarantee to a shadow bank that supersedes its own peoples deposits?

It cannot. The whole corrupt system is fucked. Only a matter of time until it all comes crashing down... If the "rate of inflation" is, say, 3%, and the "interest" on your money is anything lower than that; you will not make money by saving money. But the transition to a world without money is one which lots of people just can't comprehend. How would "life" work, without "money"?? Well, i'm not quite sure; but a world where we all live where we care about other people, rather than just ourselves; must surely be better than the one we're "living" in now. Where lots of the people in the world have a much worse experience of their lives than anyone reading THIS, i bet...
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  105  106  107  108  109  ...  134  135  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®