RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TV SHOW & EVENTS

Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  368  369  370  371  372  373  374 
SPIRAL
#5596 | Posted: 16 May 2017 23:50
Desdichado:
This act, which would have landed Mr. & Mrs Smith from any council estate in court, has been covered up by combination of the media, the government, the British police, and the spooks. In any sane society, a free media would be screaming this from the rooftops

Yes and why is the answer not blindingly obvious to everyone ?

Look at the meta data & don't get emotionally involved, its all there, it really is.
SPIRAL
#5597 | Posted: 16 May 2017 23:58
Latest vid, Nick Collestrom, why oh why oh why, .....is this to dilute & obfuscate the rest to stay out of trouble ?

He comes across as a bad Herbert Lom impersonator at best, a lot of his theories are mental &/or are clear disinfo on what are otherwise clearly false flags in sucha way as to make anyone suggesting these things are not "real" are also nuts.
Desdichado
#5598 | Posted: 17 May 2017 16:52
Just saw Richard's 'On the Road' video. I wondered what had happened to the Poet in the Pub. Good to see he's gainfully employed. Sort of...
Desdichado
#5599 | Posted: 17 May 2017 16:54
SPIRAL:

Look at the meta data & don't get emotionally involved, its all there, it really is.

The public tend to view this case through the lens of emotion rather than critically appraise the facts. That's what RDH has done and if you step back and take a look at it from a dispassionate standpoint, the truth is right in your face.
nordsee220
#5600 | Posted: 17 May 2017 19:10
I can't get part 2 to play. I just got an error message once that hasn't repeated but still not able to see the talk.
Kozmik
#5601 | Posted: 5 Jul 2017 18:42
Great to see some new Richplanet shows. I also like re-watching previous ones. RDH is certainly amongst the few people I trust to tell it as it is. Most of the shit pouring out of the TV is such obvious mind control that its untrue. Nowadays when I have a little rant at work my colleagues are starting to listen - as far as I know they don't call me a nutter, not to my face at least!
SPIRAL
#5602 | Posted: 13 Jul 2017 23:52
I am posting RDH's new show on my forum(and else where) if you want discuss it visit URL
Desdichado
#5603 | Posted: 14 Jul 2017 20:15
The Wikileaks show was great. Lots of good stuff to digest and I'll need to watch it more than once for it all to sink in. I'd never heard of the "Family" before but being brought up by a cult would explain Assange's aura of permanent detachment.
Desdichado
#5604 | Posted: 30 Jul 2017 13:36
Glad Richard is back on the subject of UFOs, but who are these people that complain about Andrew Johnson's blue fleece? I feel like going out and buying one (and a yellow tee shirt) in solidarity with him.
Kozmik
#5605 | Posted: 31 Jul 2017 17:27
Indeed, it's his information that's important, not his bloody fleece! If that's bothering them, Richards brown suit must be well past its sell by date. Ffs.
quark1
#5606 | Posted: 30 Aug 2017 15:58
The latest 'health' episode is excellent. I particularly found the last section on cancer very enlightening beyond the cannabis oil theories/applications.

It goes without saying that if anything is natural - such as the most useful plant known to mankind - tptb will undoubtedly pour scorn and cold water upon it. Difficult to pharma a natural solution to so many problems. Just like kava kava was banned by the EU because a handful of dumba55es decided to overuse. How many deaths arise from the prescribed section? And I'm not talking misuse via overdose.

I wish there was a 'cure' for those suffering mental health issues - depressive area - which might find a cure or palliative via mind control - if such a thing was possible?

Rich - is it worth asking Neil Sanders for his opinion on feasibility? I declare self-interest vis-a-vis close family member.
skipman
#5607 | Posted: 26 Sep 2017 10:13
Watched Richards show with Neil Sanders. Had to laugh out loud at Richards ply board scene.
Though you have to admit it is beyond surreal that in the aftermath of a "terror" attack, a man wearing a Guy Fawkes mask, walks up to the scene of the crash and places a ply board sheet against a railing support.

Neils research is excellent, though I do not agree with all his conclusions. He has a point about Brietbart news but they would claim they are only reporting what the unbiased left reporting press are not.

Case in point.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/09/25/almost-half-crimes-berlin-migrants/
 Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  368  369  370  371  372  373  374 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®