RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TV SHOW & EVENTS

Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  368  369  370  371  372  373  374  »» 
Kozmik
#5581 | Posted: 29 Nov 2016 19:05
Interesting how the "Maddie" story re-surfaces from time to time in the msm. Surely it's only a matter of time now till the McCanns are nicked for it/admit it all. My guess is the missus will crack first.
Kozmik
#5582 | Posted: 29 Nov 2016 19:07
Just because she's more psychologically vulnerable, not because she's female.
Joe
#5583 | Posted: 29 Nov 2016 22:33 | Edited by: Joe
Kozmik:
Interesting how the "Maddie" story re-surfaces from time to time in the msm. Surely it's only a matter of time now till the McCanns are nicked for it/admit it all. My guess is the missus will crack first.

I doubt that the McCanns will ever be punished for their crimes while both are still alive - too many heads will roll - it will probably end up like another cowardly Jimmy Savile case...
quark1
#5584 | Posted: 31 Jan 2017 16:43 | Edited by: quark1
As a follow-up to the last show 235 - it seems that the parents have lost their appeal in the higher Portuguese court - the term 'freedom of expression' being used. Time to give the expert evidentiary findings greater credence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4176546/Madeleine-McCann-s-parents-lose-appea l.html?login#readerCommentsCommand-message-field
Desdichado
#5585 | Posted: 1 Feb 2017 17:13
Joe:
I doubt that the McCanns will ever be punished for their crimes while both are still alive - too many heads will roll - it will probably end up like another cowardly Jimmy Savile case...

As quark has pointed out, the McCanns lost their appeal in Portugal and may end up having to fork over a large chunk of change to Goncalo Amaral. Have you seen press photos of the McCanns lately? Kate looks like she's aged 25 years. It's almost as if she has been eaten up inside.
Desdichado
#5586 | Posted: 12 Mar 2017 12:41 | Edited by: Desdichado
Operation Grange has been given a few extra bob to continue the search for Maddie. Alternatively, they could sit down and watch Richard's films and spend the money on a good piss up. They might as well because the police are never going to bring closure to this case, not while those above them are pulling the strings.

Beats me why Scotland Yard keeps on pissing money up the wall. I wonder how much they've spent on this case compared to, say, the thousands of kids who go missing or get abused by paedophiles in the rest of the country?

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/12/madeleine-mccann-search-given-85000-and-extended-for-si x-months-6504401/
skipman
#5587 | Posted: 27 Mar 2017 11:21
Since loosing the appeal case the spot light is now on the McCann's. Cue someone coming forward with a deflection ruse.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/someone-protecting-madeleine-mccann-kidnapper-10 104793
Desdichado
#5588 | Posted: 27 Mar 2017 21:04
skipman:
Since loosing the appeal case the spot light is now on the McCann's. Cue someone coming forward with a deflection ruse.

A 'well-planned abduction' indeed. At the risk of being labelled a vile internet troll, who really believes that? Does David Edgar think he's anywhere closer to solving the case now than he was five years ago? I doubt it.
skipman
#5589 | Posted: 1 Apr 2017 21:48
In Richards last tour he spoke of how a Russian defector gave details on how to subvert society. Breaking family values and morals being just two of many techniques employed.

Paul Joseph Watson must have seen Richards talk as he takes it further.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLUIXWnrC0

Going to to the talk at York tomorrow.
skipman
#5590 | Posted: 3 Apr 2017 13:08
Full house at Richards talk last night, informative as always.
Kozmik
#5591 | Posted: 3 Apr 2017 18:26
2 years ago RDH did a program about a horse mute in Leicestershire where the owner was denied the post mortem report. Does anyone know what happened subsequently?
skipman
#5592 | Posted: 4 Apr 2017 00:10
As far as I know she still has not got it.
Desdichado
#5593 | Posted: 5 Apr 2017 23:06
skipman:
Paul Joseph Watson must have seen Richards talk as he takes it further.

Not to be trusted in my opinion. A lot of people probably skim stuff from Richard.
skipman
#5594 | Posted: 2 May 2017 22:03 | Edited by: skipman
Sky news are doing a documentary about the McCann case, should be interesting as Mr. Blunt, the reporter, seems to be the main guy presenting. After watching Richards films we know the kind of reporter he is.

The BBC'c Panorama are also doing one too.

Can't wait to know Richard's view on them, after they have aired, your feed back will be appreciated too.
Desdichado
#5595 | Posted: 3 May 2017 20:38 | Edited by: Desdichado
Nobody, apart from Richard, has actually presented a solid, evidence-based documentary about the McCann case. I seriously doubt Sky (fake) News will do anything but follow the accepted 'abductor' line. One man who seems to have slipped away into oblivion is the Canadian Anglican priest (Hubbard?) who was close to the McCanns after the disappearance of their daughter. The McCanns were handed the keys to the local catholic church so they could go in there to pray. It has been suggested- by Goncalo Amaral no less, that the little girl's body was placed inside the coffin of a British woman who was then cremated. That's they way organized crime disposes of bodies, with the help of a complicit undertaker.

The McCanns attended a catholic mass, celebrated by one Fr. Pacheco, but his contact with them did not extend to the confessional. Maybe the Rev. Hubbard, or his wife, know something, but I don't believe they gave statements, but I stand to be corrected on this point. Fr. Pacheco did give a statement but it's pretty innocuous and sheds no light on events leading to Maddie's disappearance/death.

Another thing. I wrote to Richard asking him if he had considered the fact that Maddie died on or about the date of Beltane (Walpurgis Nacht) in 2007, and that she was sacrificed. He doesn't think this is the case and he gave good reasons why not. Whatever caused her death, the fact remains that the McCanns left three kids unattended, when a free babysitting service was available, to go out with their friends to a tapas bar. This act, which would have landed Mr. & Mrs Smith from any council estate in court, has been covered up by combination of the media, the government, the British police, and the spooks. In any sane society, a free media would be screaming this from the rooftops but in ours, in the fucking madhouse, it is left to one man operating on a shoestring and a handful of website operators to tell the story. That's the real scandal here. That, and there's a dead girl whose death should be avenged.
 Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  368  369  370  371  372  373  374  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®