RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TV SHOW & EVENTS

Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  368  369  370  371  372  373  374  »» 
Joe
#5566 | Posted: 25 Sep 2016 19:48 | Edited by: Joe
nordsee220:
When Richard lived in Gateshead I've been to his house several times and all he had to live on was an inch of cheese in the bottom of a milk carton.

I've sometimes wondered how Rich manages to cope financially after he gave up his regular job as an engineer and dedicate all his time to do what he does now. Rich has been very brave with his self-sacrificing act to have given up a good career in order to try and bring out the truth into the public arena. He must feel it is far more important to expose the dirty/evil establishments that have polluted our world over his own career. I can see that Rich is sincere and passionate in his work, he is not someone trying to get rich (excuse the pun) and famous. Rich is not someone on an ego trip like most and this is why I can listen to him easily without feeling lied to and patronised at the end.
nordsee220
#5567 | Posted: 27 Sep 2016 00:28
Joe:
He must feel it is far more important to expose the dirty/evil

I did ask him when I first got to know him, why he does this. He said it was because somebody has to.
No bullshitting, he puts everything into his work and gets very little monetary reward. Unlike some in the truth or alternative media. If we compare mainstream, hell, how much does a weather forecaster (script reader) get? 100k? More? And the only bit they get right is the bit when they tell you how the weather has been.
Personally, I look at the jet trails. If they're thickening, it's gonna piss down.
(I know many call them chemtrails but I always consider that our illrustyarse leaders have to breathe the same air.)
One thing's for certain, they spread out and block the sunlight and that, mates, isn't natural.
Desdichado
#5568 | Posted: 27 Sep 2016 01:19
Joe:
I've sometimes wondered how Rich manages to cope financially after he gave up his regular job as an engineer and dedicate all his time to do what he does now. Rich has been very brave with his self-sacrificing act to have given up a good career in order to try and bring out the truth into the public arena. He must feel it is far more important to expose the dirty/evil establishments that have polluted our world over his own career. I can see that Rich is sincere and passionate in his work, he is not someone trying to get rich (excuse the pun) and famous. Rich is not someone on an ego trip like most and this is why I can listen to him easily without feeling lied to and patronised at the end.

He replies to emails too, which is nice. Some think they are above that sort of thing. I don't always agree with what Richard says but his sincerity can't be doubted. He tests the evidence, which is more than most MSM hacks do. The McCann films are the best documentaries I've seen on the subject, and I've seen more than a few.
Joe
#5569 | Posted: 27 Sep 2016 11:47
Desdichado:
I don't always agree with what Richard says but his sincerity can't be doubted.

Rich does say sometimes, if someone has a plausible alternative to what he has said, then he is willing to change his views. I'm sure Rich just wants to get at the truth, what ever that truth may be.
richunkle71
#5570 | Posted: 7 Oct 2016 19:32
Just want to say I'm loving all the new richplanet tv shows

Thankyou Richard for uploading to youtube it's great to have you back on my bigscreen
Desdichado
#5571 | Posted: 7 Oct 2016 20:25
richunkle71:
Just want to say I'm loving all the new richplanet tv shows

Thankyou Richard for uploading to youtube it's great to have you back on my bigscreen

How do you display YouTube vids on a big screen? Serious question because I'd like to watch stuff on my tv screen, small though it is.
skipman
#5572 | Posted: 24 Oct 2016 21:46
Desdichado:
How do you display YouTube vids on a big screen? Serious question because I'd like to watch stuff on my tv screen, small though it is.

If your T.V. has a HDMI port just get a HDMI cable and connect the two, most computers have a HDMI port. Select which port you are connected to on your T.V. remote control (most modern T.V's have at least three, to connect to cable/satellite,game box and computer) and it should display what is on the computer screen on the T.V. screen.

Hope that helps.
skipman
#5573 | Posted: 24 Oct 2016 21:50
Enjoyed Richards show,the last part of the 9/11 analysis was very good.

This segment from a 5 hour documentary is very interesting. The mobile calls from the planes passengers to their loved ones on the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGB9A4ODmFo
Desdichado
#5574 | Posted: 1 Nov 2016 23:17
skipman:
If your T.V. has a HDMI port just get a HDMI cable and connect the two, most computers have a HDMI port. Select which port you are connected to on your T.V. remote control (most modern T.V's have at least three, to connect to cable/satellite,game box and computer) and it should display what is on the computer screen on the T.V. screen.

Hope that helps.

It does. I'll have to give it a try. Wal-Mart sells those cable for just a few dollars so I'll pick one up next time I'm there.

They're getting a bit funny at Wal-Mart these days. I went to the sporting goods department to buy some ammo. The guy behind the counter wanted to know what I was going to use it for. I felt like telling him that I intended to saute a few rounds and serve them on toast with a bit of chutney but decided not to. Apparently, according to the man at the shooting range, they enter all data like this on their 'customer profiles'. That's why I always use cash to buy ammo.
nordsee220
#5575 | Posted: 2 Nov 2016 11:16
Desdichado:
I went to the sporting goods department to buy some ammo. The guy behind the counter wanted to know what I was going to use it for.

When you withdraw cash at the bank they ask the same questions.

I wonder, if you were intending to hold up the bank with the ammo, would it be the shopkeepers' or bank tellers' jobs to ask what you were going to do with the money? I mean, it's pointless having two "officials" asking the same questions as that would bog down the system.
SPIRAL
#5576 | Posted: 2 Nov 2016 12:15
To watch youtubes on TV you can download the videos (video download addons available for Firefox for free ) and then put them onto a USB stick, modern flat screen TV's have a slot for them & you navigate using the video controls on the TV remote.
nordsee220
#5577 | Posted: 2 Nov 2016 13:06
SPIRAL:
To watch youtubes on TV you can download the videos (video download addons available for Firefox for free

You don't need a download programme. Just add dl after www. in the url bar for the vid and you can download the vid. Like this:

You go to you tube and select a vid you want to see. Click on it.

The URL bar in your browser now shows the address of the vid.

Click immediately after www. and immediately before youtube and insert dl so it now reads www.dlyoutube

Hit enter and you will be taken to the downloadninja site where you can choose the quality of download and decide where to save it on your machine.
Desdichado
#5578 | Posted: 12 Nov 2016 16:44
This is a bit rum. There's a story doing the rounds that the Podesta brothers are somehow linked to the McCann case. I'm sure that most of you on here are already aware of it but here's a link to a site that has some interesting things to say.

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2016/11/07/new-evidence-child-kidnapping/
Kozmik
#5579 | Posted: 12 Nov 2016 20:00
I don't watch broadcast tv nowadays. Youtube in HD via my PS3. Internet tv is the way to go. It's still feckin tv but you watch what you choose rather than what "They" decide is available, even if there are 32 channels of shit to choose from, as Pink Floyd sang years ago on The Wall.
Joe
#5580 | Posted: 29 Nov 2016 13:48 | Edited by: Joe
It was interesting to hear Rich's latest guest: Peter Hyatt (a statement analysis expert) deciphering the McCann's lying and deceptive speeches and statements that they want the world to swallow. The statement analyst expert finally concluded in the interview that the McCann's have been continually lying about their daughter's disappearance and are covering up her death with false alibis. Personally, I always had a gut feeling that the McCann's have been covering up their daughter's death, something just did not sit right about this whole thing.

When Rich put questions to his guest like:
The sniffer dogs detecting Madeleine's blood in the department they were staying in and a friend of the McCann's,
Dr David Payne, had made sexualised remarks and gestures about Madeleine on a previous holiday, Richard's guest did not seem to know about these things! Is it not just as important to correlate other pieces of information about the McCann's as well, before summing up a final speech analysis on an individual(s)?

This whole thing runs much deeper than just the McCann's lying and deceptiveness about their daughter's death and disappearance!

Why did the disappearance of the Madeleine McCann story go on for so long in the media; many children go missing in the world, but why do we hear more about this case in particular?

Why did Gordon Brown the "Prime Minister" at the time get involved and including celebrities?

Why was a rogue investigative team sent out to so-called find Madeleine McCann?

Why did British police stop their so-called forensic investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann?

This whole facade stinks to the core and the McCann's have reaped obscene wealth from it!
 Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  368  369  370  371  372  373  374  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®