RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TV SHOW & EVENTS

Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  368  369  370  371  372  373  374  »» 
SPIRAL
#5551 | Posted: 6 Aug 2016 16:48
Richard really missed a trick not adding this footage to his Mars rover program !

URL
nordsee220
#5552 | Posted: 6 Aug 2016 19:17
SPIRAL:
Richard really missed a trick not adding this footage to his Mars rover program !

URL

Looks far more realistic than the semi-transparent Apollo 11 blokes...
quark1
#5553 | Posted: 12 Aug 2016 19:52 | Edited by: quark1
Just watched the latest show on microwaves with Barrie Trower - found it absolutely amazing.

I wonder if widespread use of microwave technology may well be responsiible for many modern illnesses - particularly the prevalence of behaviour problems and mental troubles which I cannot ever remember being so rife in my younger days - but there was the option pf proper discipline/deterrents then. But I also think today's food and various additives plays a part as well.

This fellow clearly has a very detailed understanding of the subject and a natural ability to explain in simplistic terms that this non-scientist can understand for which I am grateful.

You could see where Rich was going on a number of topics covered by the line of questioning - I think some may well prove to be the cause of certain events in due course.

Very enjoyable and very educational - thanks to Rich and Barrie for a wonderful show.
nordsee220
#5554 | Posted: 12 Aug 2016 23:40 | Edited by: nordsee220
quark1:
Just watched the latest show on microwaves with Barrie Trower - found it absolutely amazing.

He stated that microwave frequencies begin at 300MHz or 100mm.
Microwave frequencies in fact begin at 1000MHz (1GHz) which is 30cm or 300mm wavelength.

100mm is not 300MHz but 3000MHz, out by a factor of 10. 300 MHz is 1 metre.

Not all electromagnetic radiation (radio waves) are at a potential against ground. Whilst long, medium and short wave signals (30kHz to 30MHz) possess a degree of "air and ground" characteristics, VHF and above (30MHz and up) are considered as free space in nature and are not "grounded" as such. It is inherently incorrect to suggest that such signals will be grounded by the body's highway as ther exists no potential between the airborne signal and ground. Even if there did, the velocity factor of free space being 1, the same of the body would be far less than 1. This means it would be harder for the radio wave to flow through the body to ground than through thin air. Why would a radio wave take the path of greater resistance? (*)

(Side note: The "Light" programme he mentions was killed off in September 1967 along with the Third programme and Home service. It's been Radio 1 & 2 since then along with 3 and 4.)

As for the weaker a microwave signal the more deadly its effects, all electromagnetic fields diminsh at the inverse square. This means that even the stronger fields will diminish to a point where they are equivalent to the strength of a low powered device. Because this is at a greater distance from the transmitting device, the resultant ground area (or volume of space) affected by or subjected to the equivalent lower field density will be very much greater than that surrounding a low powered device. This fact surely counters his argument that a low powered device is more dangerous because ALL devices will produce areas of the minimal field strength he would have us fear.

TETRA uses PCM or pulse coded modulation. Modulation simply means varying. You can modulate by varying the frequency (FM) or "fatness" of a signal (amplitude). You can modulate by pulsing a signal on and off, by varying its strength and by pulsing a signal imposed upon another signal. This does mean that the information transmitted is in the form of bursts of digital information. This is true of virtually all broadcasting systems including DAB, Freeview and Satellite TV not to mention all current mobile phone and the vast majority of two way radio systems. Information is often (usually) repeated several times so that lost bits can be replaced the next time the data burst is received. Sometimes parts of a message are "chopped up" and transmitted on different frequencies then reassembled at the receiver to prevent others listening in.

Microwave ovens operate at 2450MHz or 2.45GHz, same thing. This is widely regarded as the resonant frequency of water at sea level. The microwave energy from the source is at a power of 500 Watts or greater. This is far in excess of the power of a mobile phone which will, incidentally REDUCE power as the field strength of the base station to which it is registered increases. The maximum output of a mobile phone handset is ITRO 4 Watts and the base station will be circa 40 to 100 watts. Taking the inverse square into account, the field density of the handset into the head is far greater, by many thousand times, than the mast. This would confirm that it's the strength of the handset field that's of concern and NOT the weaker signal (at the head) of the mobile phone mast, directly in conflict with Mr Trower's 'the weaker the field, the greater the danger' scenario.
DECT phones run far less power, ITRO several milliWatts. Their field strength into the head is by far less than a mobile phone even running at its lowest power of circa 0.4 Watts yet the mobile phone is the greater risk.

You can't have it both ways. You can't have the greater field power density being the bogeyman at the same time as the weaker.

It's the unstoppable missile and immovable barrier scenario. They can't both exist in the same dimension.

Finally, you have to accept that if the ether is filled with all of these nasties, warping our minds and making us kill our favourite aunties, HM The Queen gets her share as does Theresa May and your local butcher, wielding his chopper.

Even those in control will be getting their whack.

So who IS in control, and not getting zapped? And wouldn't you, even if you were going to be a billionaire, say "F^ck this for a game of soldiers" if your new technology was going to kill you and your children?

Or are THEY the ones wearing tinfoil hats?

(*) EDIT

I was asked why a lightning bolt would strike a tree, or a person, instead of going directly to ground if the body's resistance is higher than air. I explained that with lightning we are talking about electron flow, an electric current and NOT radio waves. They are completely different animals. Current flows through a conductor and to a lesser degree through resistive media. In this instance the air has greater resistance than the body hence getting zapped by lightning if you stand up in a field. The body has a lower resistance per unit of distance than the air. Lightning also has a potential difference to the ground unlike VHF and above radio waves. In radio waves both the positive and negative elements are present and equally opposed whereas with lightning, the clouds are usually negatively charged and the ground is positive although the opposite can also be true. Radio waves on the other hand travel more quickly through "thin" air than they do through the more dense matter of your body.
https://www.quora.com/Is-the-electrical-energy-from-lightning-negatively-or-positivel y-charged
skipman
#5555 | Posted: 13 Aug 2016 08:38
Good post nordsee.
Kozmik
#5556 | Posted: 13 Aug 2016 12:57
Norders, I know it's considered a big joke, but would aluminium millinery provide any defence from microwave weapons? A local shoplifter was caught with a bag lined with silver foil, so he must have thought it works - not that it stopped him from being nicked though!
nordsee220
#5557 | Posted: 13 Aug 2016 18:20 | Edited by: nordsee220
Yes, aluminium foil will effectively screen microwaves.

Point of note: Many double glazed windows now effectively screen out microwaves. I bought a Worldspace portable satellite radio a few years back when Radio Caroline was operating on satellite but I couldn't receive it at Marion's house even though the set was in a south facing window. I realised that the glass was coated with a heat reflective film that also blocked microwaves.
skipman
#5558 | Posted: 13 Aug 2016 21:17
Talking about microwaves,British gas is offering free electricity between the hours of 9am till 5pm on either a Saturday or Sunday. If you get a smart meter fitted to your home.
The T.V. ad did not say how the the free electricity would be for.

Tha'ts one way of getting the people onto those things.
nordsee220
#5559 | Posted: 13 Aug 2016 23:04 | Edited by: nordsee220
skipman:
If you get a smart meter fitted to your home.

SMART = Self or System Monitoring And Reporting Technology.

It's the monitoring and reporting bit that bugs me.

Shit. Another unintentional pun.

Re the latest show. I've now watched part 3 and agree with an awful lot of Barrie's views. I just felt that he over simplified some aspects of radio in the first two parts. After all, I've had enough issue with neighbours and councillors whining on about my ham radio aerials. People who know bog all about the subject flexing the big muscle between their ears.
Another ham friend was accused by his neighbour of attracting thunderstorms. Oh comeon! Let's have a bit of perspective over the size of the earth and an aerial. Why don't lamp posts and TV aerials attract bloody thunderstorms? It's like pushing a dead horse uphill, trying to get some 21st century citizens to come out of their caves.

As for lamp posts, some are light sensitive and will switch on when it gets dark. Others have a small aerial on top and are switched on remotely. The latter can be switched off when not really needed, say from 1 to 5 AM.

Monitoring systems built into lamp posts is something a friend of mine is wobbly about. As he says, they're everywhere and have an inbuilt power supply.
SPIRAL
#5560 | Posted: 19 Aug 2016 20:07
How come Barrie Trower has a microwave oven !

I chucked mine out after watching one of his lectures on youtube lol.

A school did a study where they watered two sets of plants from the same packet of seeds, one with tap water & the other with tap water boiled in a microwave & then allowed to cool.

All the plants watered with microwaved water died.

The new Didcot Deception vid is good, amazing work for one man, really shows how crap "real journalists" are lol.

Still waiting for the Robert Murrat video, now that would be digging into some dangerous stuff !
Kozmik
#5561 | Posted: 24 Sep 2016 19:49
Richards latest show is very good, as ever when Andrew Johnson is on.. Nice to hear Richard's thoughts about Icke, too.
Joe
#5562 | Posted: 25 Sep 2016 12:59 | Edited by: Joe
Kozmik:
Richards latest show is very good, as ever when Andrew Johnson is on.. Nice to hear Richard's thoughts about Icke, too.

The latest show was good, but there was one person missing, David Icke himself.

David Icke only seems to like appearing on mainstream media for the larger audience figure and is a little hypercritical when he will not allow alternative media to interview him.

If David Icke would allow to be interviewed on shows like Richplanet especially (Rich did try to get him on his show a few times), then he will get a respectful, balanced hearing, along with sensible questions that need to be answered. Mainstream media only use numbskull interviewer(s) that try to ridicule him from the start. I agree with Andrew Johnson when he said he thinks the CIA may have set David Icke up. The CIA have influence, power and the money to pay off any one very handsomely to make up stories and then get people like David Icke to believe and write such fake stories in their books by listening to the likes of Credo Mutwa and Arizona Wilder.

When David Icke starts talking about shape-shifting lizards in his lectures and writes this into his books, this then tarnishes his other real work from getting people to take him seriously (this is the establishment's agenda).

Every time David Icke is interviewed by mainstream media, they now have a big sick to beat him with, they always bring up this shape-shifting lizard subject into their shows to make him look stupid (and for a time it works). David Icke should concentrate mainly on exposing the lies and corruption of the establishment and forget about shape-shifting lizards from other people's hearsay entirely, unless he has damning evidence for it.
nordsee220
#5563 | Posted: 25 Sep 2016 13:44 | Edited by: nordsee220
Joe:
The latest show was good, but there was one person missing, David Icke himself.

David Icke only seems to like appearing on mainstream media for the larger audience figure and is a little hypercritical when he will not allow alternative media to interview him.

Money, money, money.
Must be funny,
In a rich man's world.

When Richard lived in Gateshead I've been to his house several times and all he had to live on was an inch of cheese in the bottom of a milk carton. I virtually had to drag him to a local greasy spoon for a breakfast. I stuck a tenner on his table another time and told him to buy some "bait" (Geordie for food). I gave him a telly, a couple of old pc's, printers and suchlike to flog to make a few quid to help support the guy.

Call me cynical if you wish but living in a terraced house in Gateshead/South Wales, scraping for food versus The Isle of Wight?

One man couldn't walk down the street without being ridiculed but now commands audiences of several thousand at 40 a ticket. The other lived on scraps to fund his TV shows FOR OUR BENEFIT. He travels the country in a second hand van he sometimes has to kip in and does talks for 12, loading and unloading (roadying) much himself although some do lend a hand.

Lizards? BOLLOX!

That's MY stance on it.

Oh, yes! As RDH says, it IS important to learn what happend on 9/11 although I do see the point that Icke moots. Perhaps the most important part is as I've said many times, we may not know what DID happen on 9/11 but we know what DIDN'T happen.
Kozmik
#5564 | Posted: 25 Sep 2016 15:17
It's one of those, isn't it, the Lizard thing. I've seen UFOs on more than 1 occasion, but if anyone believes me when I tell them, is up to that person, isn't it. Like with religion, people will believe or they won't.
Personally, I'd more easily believe in shape shifting lizards from the 4th dimension than 2000 year old Jewish fairytales, but that's just me!
nordsee220
#5565 | Posted: 25 Sep 2016 18:43 | Edited by: nordsee220
I'll tell you what I DO see as odd. Those who were INTENDED to rule generally live to a ripe old age. Those who were rulers by quirk of fate died much younger. But maybe that's the stess?
(No quantum discrepency in my 2nd sentence. The word "live" as opposed to "lived" was intentional.)
 Page:  ««  1  2  3  ...  368  369  370  371  372  373  374  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®