RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TV SHOW & EVENTS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  367  368  369  370  371  ...  374  375  »» 
Desdichado
#5521 | Posted: 22 Apr 2016 23:38
quark1:
The parents apparently weren't in it for the money re libel case - yeah, yeah.

Indeed. Just look at all they hours they put in looking for their missing child during those first few critical days. Surely public sympathy for them must be stretched pretty thin by now.
Desdichado
#5522 | Posted: 26 Apr 2016 12:49
One more line of inquiry? Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe, says that there remains one line of inquiry to be followed in the McCann case. If it doesn't pan out, then Operation Grange will be brought to a close. Story here: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36138504
Joe
#5523 | Posted: 27 Apr 2016 11:54 | Edited by: Joe
"In October last year, the Metropolitan Police confirmed that the number of UK officers investigating the case had now dropped from 29 to four, as the majority of work on the case had been completed.

Madeleine's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, said then that they fully understood the decision."

I bet they "fully understood the decision" (what a strange thing to say), they probably endorse it as well! With the obscene wealth they have made out of this farce, true loving parents would never want the search to end - they have the money to open up their own private case to continue the investigation in the search for their missing child (true loving parents would do this).
Desdichado
#5524 | Posted: 27 Apr 2016 18:44
Joe:

I bet they "fully understood the decision" (what a strange thing to say), they probably endorse it as well! With the obscene wealth they have made out of this farce, true loving parents would never want the search to end - they have the money to open up their own private case to continue the investigation in the search for their missing child (true loving parents would do this).

They do have the money. I think their house is paid for thanks to the generous British public. Trouble is, they have a tendency to hire utter plonkers who couldn't find their arses with both hands let alone a missing child.
Joe
#5525 | Posted: 27 Apr 2016 20:30
Desdichado:
Trouble is, they have a tendency to hire utter plonkers who couldn't find their arses with both hands let alone a missing child.

I'm not sure if these so-called investigators were looking for her in the first place; this whole affair stinks from the ground up. I think this so-called investigation into Madeleine's disappearance that we keep hearing through mainstream media is just to make it look like everything possible is being done, in order to keep the public quiet...
Desdichado
#5526 | Posted: 28 Apr 2016 23:54
Here we go again. The heroic British coppers are being blocked from interviewing a gang of thieves by the meddling Portuguese police. Maybe the whole damned gang was hiding behind the door when Gerry had a look in. Maybe Clarence the cross-eyed spook will tell us. It's his story after all.
quark1
#5527 | Posted: 29 Apr 2016 13:28
Its astonishing - I cannot understand why police forces are prevented from interviewing and possibly revisiting those interviewees when it becomes necessary - seems very shallow to me.

Yet another distraction from the truth - which I feel lies somewhere closer to home.

Somewhere within that tapas 7 group - in my opinion - lie the answers. Whether it is beyond the cover-up of a child death - concealment and subsequent disposal (nasty expression but what else?) - or something way more sinister I don't know.

Perhaps the next RDH film will expose more peculiarities in this case?

I do believe the Amaral decision may 'embolden' some freelance journalists to dig deeper without fear of litigation - even a foreign precedent might set some benchmark for open opinion and journalism.
Desdichado
#5528 | Posted: 29 Apr 2016 18:41 | Edited by: Desdichado
I posted this on David Icke's forum too.

Clarence the cross-eyed spin doctor is at it again. Here's a piece from the Daily Nazi claiming that Sr. Amaral has been funded by anti-McCann trolls. So now anyone who criticized the sainted McCanns is, by default, a troll. Welcome to the forest folks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3556119/British-trolls-paid-50-000-help-Portu guese-policeman-fight-libel-suit-against-Madeleine-McCann-s-parents.html
Joe
#5529 | Posted: 29 Apr 2016 19:20 | Edited by: Joe
Desdichado:
Clarence the cross-eyed spin doctor is at it again. Here's a piece from the Daily Nazi claiming that Sr. Amaral has been funded by anti-McCann trolls. So now anyone who criticized the sainted McCanns is, by default, a troll. Welcome to the forest folks.

That page seems to have been taken down. But in my search I did find this piece of related news: "Goncalo Amaral has revoked 500,000 libel defeat to Maddie's parents" URL
Desdichado
#5530 | Posted: 29 Apr 2016 20:23 | Edited by: Desdichado
Joe:
That page seems to have been taken down. But in my search I did find this piece of related news: "Goncalo Amaral has revoked 500,000 libel defeat to Maddie's parents" URL

Try this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3556119/British-trolls-paid-50-000-help-Portu guese-policeman-fight-libel-suit-against-Madeleine-McCann-s-parents.html
quark1
#5531 | Posted: 30 Apr 2016 10:58
I've just read that the McCanns have pulled out of an interview with Lorraine Kelly following the libel case defeat. They say they are 'worried' the media will focus on that defeat rather than trying to find the child. Or my submission to the liars club - that they may be asked questions which might be too probing - and perhaps cause the father to storm off set like he did at least once before.

And still it comes to mind every time I read about these 2 and all the publicity, high blown contacts, money etc thrown into finding her - why is/was this child seemingly more important than say Ben Needham - and all the others we never get to hear about.
nordsee220
#5532 | Posted: 30 Apr 2016 17:47 | Edited by: nordsee220
quark1:
why is/was this child seemingly more important than say Ben Needham - and all the others we never get to hear about.

197 missing children many of whom should now be adults:

http://missingkids.co.uk/missing/

SEVEN named in the last week alone ALL FROM LONDON AND THE SOUTH EAST and I've heard of not one on the national news.
quark1
#5533 | Posted: 1 May 2016 15:47
Apparently Amaral now writing a second book based along the timeline of events - presumably not dissimilar to RDH's fine documentary on the subject.
SPIRAL
#5534 | Posted: 3 May 2016 17:39 | Edited by: SPIRAL
Having watched all RDH's DVDs & seen some of the stuff on the Jill Havern forum URL

This video or rather the translation shows exactly how the PJ was knobbled most likely by the secret services URL

I am at a loss as to why people are still going around in circles, it's blatantly obvious what happened, the meta data clearly points to what was going on, the tapas 7 thing was a psy-op orchestrated to keep BS in the media chasing it's own tail.
nordsee220
#5535 | Posted: 13 May 2016 16:52
Quote from the boy himself:

Greetings,

I am currently working on more TV shows. It looks like these shows will only be broadcast online and not make it onto television. The TV broadcasters are now insisting on criteria which are both financially and censorially impossible to meet. I intend to start putting new shows online every fortnight starting in June, for a series of 12 or more shows. If anyone is interested in sponsoring these shows, or individual shows please email me at,

richard@richplanet.net

Sponsorship would mean you get your message 6 times throughout the programme at the start and end of each segment. The shows remain online for a number of years, therefore your message will remain there as long as the show is available online.

The 2016 Richplanet Tour is now available on DVD, details here ...

http://www.richplanet.net/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=260

If you are interested in the Madeleine McCann case you might also find these new videos of interest,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzikQRswVpw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHGngf4wy8Y

Thank you to everyone who advised on how to solve the file upload problem. All the Madeleine films are available to watch & download onto DVD from one dedicated website ...

http://www.madeleinefilms.net/

Thankyou,
Richard D. Hall
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  367  368  369  370  371  ...  374  375  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®