RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TV SHOW & EVENTS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  366  367  368  369  370  ...  373  374  »» 
Desdichado
#5506 | Posted: 19 Apr 2016 18:08
quark1:
Rich has got a mention from a US commentator - they often don't publish mine.

Try refraining from effing and blinding mate :-)

You know what these puritan Yanks are like.
quark1
#5507 | Posted: 19 Apr 2016 18:29
Its not foul language - its that I tend to get rather close to the truth - mention, I suspect, filtered out words even though on an 'unmonitored' comments list.

Just as an amusing aside - I'm not a mate - I'm a mate-ess!

I also spotted a foul Greek expletive on another article - they're probably so thick they didn't catch it - he he - rhymes with bankers!
Desdichado
#5508 | Posted: 19 Apr 2016 18:50
quark1:
Its not foul language - its that I tend to get rather close to the truth - mention, I suspect, filtered out words even though on an 'unmonitored' comments list.

Just as an amusing aside - I'm not a mate - I'm a mate-ess!

I also spotted a foul Greek expletive on another article - they're probably so thick they didn't catch it - he he - rhymes with bankers!

Malaka? Used to hear that one a lot when I was travelling in Greece.

Speaking of censorship, I've mentioned Richard's works on MSM sites before and the comment wasn't up for very long. I wrote a short comment mentioning the 7/7 Ripple Effect and that was taken down almost immediately for containing 'content that didn't meet community standards'. There was no bad language, no mention of race or religion, just a link to RP and a suggestion that people watch the film.

I've mention Richard's work on the McCann case on there too but, again, the comment was taken down. All I wrote was that Richard's films simply explores the facts and tests the evidence; something any journalist should do. But that's the trouble. The media is controlled to such an extent that independent thought is frowned upon. The MSM tells us what to think. It's a pattern that we see elsewhere too.

Universities are no longer a place of education but a place of indoctrination. My pal just took early retirement from a tenured position, not because he couldn't do the job any more, but he became sick and tired of the micro-management of his work. Truth be told, he used to scoff at me for being a 'conspiracy theorist' and seeing agendas everywhere, but he's having second thoughts. I've directed him to this site and others but he really does has preconceived notions that we're all bonkers. Maybe he'll open his eyes a bit now.
quark1
#5509 | Posted: 19 Apr 2016 18:54
Totally agree - and you got the word exactly right!

Spotted it immediately as I'm starting to relearn the language - 'incentive' waiting in Greece after 38 years!
Desdichado
#5510 | Posted: 19 Apr 2016 19:22
quark1:
Totally agree - and you got the word exactly right!

Spotted it immediately as I'm starting to relearn the language - 'incentive' waiting in Greece after 38 years!

It's a lovely place. I spent many a happy summer in Greece many years ago. The Cyclades are my favourite islands and I managed to sneak a night on Delos with a friend when it was forbidden to do so. Believe me, the stones there do speak.
quark1
#5511 | Posted: 19 Apr 2016 19:36
And so do the memories!

I used the dreaded 'social media' to locate someone very dear to me from back in 1978 (gees was ever I that old/young) - f/b finally delivered by taking a stab.

I'd have never been found as I had an a/c under my birth name - then went under my Greek firstname and given surname - but since 1st April - the day of fools - the friendship is like it was a heartbeat away - or even yesterday. I'm foolishly quite excited!

I don't like to use religious references - but believe me I feel quite blessed.
Desdichado
#5512 | Posted: 20 Apr 2016 01:19
quark1:
And so do the memories!

I used the dreaded 'social media' to locate someone very dear to me from back in 1978 (gees was ever I that old/young) - f/b finally delivered by taking a stab.

I'd have never been found as I had an a/c under my birth name - then went under my Greek firstname and given surname - but since 1st April - the day of fools - the friendship is like it was a heartbeat away - or even yesterday. I'm foolishly quite excited!

I don't like to use religious references - but believe me I feel quite blessed.

Then I wish you the best of everything. Life's too short to let happiness slip by.
Desdichado
#5513 | Posted: 20 Apr 2016 01:30
Back to Madeleine. The Daily Mirror, that well-known advocate for truth and openness, now reports that poor Madeleine may still be alive. One DCS Mick Duthie, of the Met, reckons there is 'still work to be done' and that 'Operation Grange' has been funded to the tune of another 95,000 for the next six months.

Meanwhile, the Torygraph has rehashed the story, sticking to the timeline given by the McCanns and Matthew Oldfield. They even reproduce an e-fit of the suspect 'seen' by the Smith family. In essence, they've taken the cold story out of the fridge and warmed it up as you would a plate of leftovers. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/16/madeleine-mccann-latest-are-police-any-clo ser-to-knowing-the-tru/

It's just more mud thrown into the water where visibility is already down to a couple of inches. But it keeps the case alive and the funding keeps on coming.
Desdichado
#5514 | Posted: 20 Apr 2016 13:29 | Edited by: Desdichado
Here's a link to the text, well some of it, of the judgment of the Portuguese court. Costs have been awarded against the McCanns. http://www.pjga.blogspot.co.uk/
skipman
#5515 | Posted: 20 Apr 2016 22:02
Desdichado:
One last thought. I assume the McCanns will be looking at their options for an appeal. Now those proceedings aren't cheap. A good QC will set you back about 500 an hour, not to mention the cost of junior counsel. Then there's solicitor's costs. The McCanns could, conceivably, ruin Amaral in costs alone. I doubt he has the money to fight on even with donations. The McCanns have far deeper pockets and the power of the State at their disposal.

John Major used the same tactics against the Scally wag magazine when they were going to print his affair with Edwina Curry.

They went bust but Major was stabbed in the back when Edwina wrote a kiss and tell biography.
skipman
#5516 | Posted: 21 Apr 2016 23:40 | Edited by: skipman
Richard needs to get in touch with this guy.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/04/the-strange-case-of-gordon-brown-and- the-mccanns/comment-page-2/#comments

Scroll up for the article.

Some of the comments are worth reading.
Desdichado
#5517 | Posted: 22 Apr 2016 11:43
Want to see Clarence Mitchell tap-dancing for an audience of docile Australians? Take a look at this from Richard's YT account. Mitchell's fluent use of NLP is interesting too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzikQRswVpw
Joe
#5518 | Posted: 22 Apr 2016 13:06 | Edited by: Joe
Desdichado:
Want to see Clarence Mitchell tap-dancing for an audience of docile Australians?

What an incessant, lying scumbag Clarence Mitchell is! I wonder if he was talking to a real public audience or to an audience that had their "frontal lobes" removed? How else could any sane person listen to all that guff coming out of Mitchell's gob for so long?
quark1
#5519 | Posted: 22 Apr 2016 19:43
The parents apparently weren't in it for the money re libel case - yeah, yeah.

Lets hope that mainstream finally get bolder and more transparent with their reporting. Although a foreign precedent doesn't count here - it has laid down that the days' events from back there CAN be questioned and challenged in print and presumably other media.
Desdichado
#5520 | Posted: 22 Apr 2016 23:37
Joe:

What an incessant, lying scumbag Clarence Mitchell is! I wonder if he was talking to a real public audience or to an audience that had their "frontal lobes" removed? How else could any sane person listen to all that guff coming out of Mitchell's gob for so long?

He really is puke-making isn't he? The whole lot of them need to be hauled in for a good old-fashioned interrogation. That would wipe the perpetual sneer off his face. Only in the world of Tony Blair and Gordon Brown (and Cameron) would a thoroughly odious character like Mitchell prosper. If we had a free press, people like Mitchell would be shovelling shit in Southend for a living as befits his talents. Pond scum has more integrity.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  366  367  368  369  370  ...  373  374  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®