RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TV SHOW & EVENTS

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  365  366  367  368  369  ...  373  374  »» 
Kozmik
#5491 | Posted: 27 Jan 2016 15:36
Rich's latest show Irrefutable is another great show. I'm still trying to get people interested, but you have to be careful not to come across as swivel-eyed or shiny-eyed if you catch my drift, especially at work, where I'm meeting lots of new people as we've recently been taking a few more on...
skipman
#5492 | Posted: 16 Feb 2016 18:59
Went to Richards talk at Manchester last night. Very well attended,David Cayton and Robert Hulses were there. David looked well,Robert told us about his families history of abduction.

Richard gave updates on previous subjects and some highlights of his latest Madeleine McCann DVD.

I almost did not make it. I had forgotten to write it in my calendar and my car was off the road along with my wifes. She had a hire car but I was not insured for it. Fortunately her car was returned when I got home from work.
mmotorway
#5493 | Posted: 26 Feb 2016 01:35
Just watched Richard's latest documentary "When Madeleine Died". Superb attention to detail. Very well done. The protection this odious couple are getting is one of the most bizarre things I've ever come across.
quark1
#5494 | Posted: 26 Feb 2016 18:50
And I've just read somewhere that 'she' and the mother of April Jones have been given some kind of award regarding child rescue! I honestly inwardly grieve for each parent that loses a child and thank the upstairs guy its not me - just like any other person - but when I may have contributed by leaving a kid effectively 'home alone' for whatever motive I'd have to step back. I was hoping to watch it but it is not yet available - I'll have to wait - I eagerly await another meticulous documentary from RDH.
nordsee220
#5495 | Posted: 28 Feb 2016 10:22 | Edited by: nordsee220
quark1:
I've just read somewhere that 'she' and the mother of April Jones have been given some kind of award regarding child rescue!

Article: https://rsvpmagazine.ie/kate-mccann-receives-award-for-dedication-to-missing-children /

Talk about closing the stable door after the horse has bolted! That's like Tony B Liar being made a peace envoy to the middle east!

If that irresponsible pair hadn't gone out on the piss, leaving their toddlers unattended we wouldn't be having this exchange but of course, we (here) all know it's a huge, establishment backed smokescreen and them doing so is just what we are supposed to think. (We as in us, a bunch of tinfoil hat wearing nutters who don't believe governments can suspend the laws of physics whereas Mr or Mrs average will believe anything they're told - even like politicians have cleaned up their acts over expenses and phony causes are worth sacrificing their children for, staying in the EU is good for us or things will get better if we turn streelights off, don't fill potholes in roads and construct speed humps with the materials needed instead.)

I see from the Jill Dando evidence that her partner, Alan Farthing is now a Royal gyno and that old stalwart Clarence Mitchell is involved there, too.

Whilst Columbo couldn't have figured out stuff like this, you could shake the general population and they still wouldn't wake up!
Desdichado
#5496 | Posted: 11 Mar 2016 22:27
nordsee220:
I see from the Jill Dando evidence that her partner, Alan Farthing is now a Royal gyno and that old stalwart Clarence Mitchell is involved there, too.

Isn't Clarence the cross-eyed spin man now embedded with the Tories? I remember reading that Cameron brought him in during the 2010 election and that he's still tweeting favourable comments about our beloved leader and his stance on the EU.
quark1
#5497 | Posted: 2 Apr 2016 10:15 | Edited by: quark1
Just watched/listened to the latest Madeleine piece by RDH. I can understand how small discrepancies might occur between different people seeing things from a slightly different perspective. It is alarming that quite SO many people 'may' have been involved with possible fabrication and/or manipulation of evidence. Where more individuals involved with any potential wrongdoing - the more likely a weak link will one day be exposed.

One thing which doesn't ring true - no apparent DNA found inside the apartment and yet cadaver/blood dogs detected 'something'. Wasn't there some reference to one or other parent having attended the dead/dying during course of work - offered up as a possible explanation? You would hardly wear holiday attire when attending a patient back in UK. It would be interesting to know WHEN the apartments were built and whether any deaths had occurred there. I am willing to 'ignore' the findings of the blood dog as anyone could have a small cut/graze at any time. But there is a completely different scenario built when a cadaver dog goes crazy - especially if no recorded deaths at the location since it was built.

If she had passed away or had been near death from an accident - any normal parent would naturally call the police - wouldn't they?

So much doesn't and never has made sense - the next installment is a tantalizing thought.
Desdichado
#5498 | Posted: 9 Apr 2016 17:41
I watched the latest Madeleine McCann film too. Brick by brick, there's a pretty solid case against the McCanns and, perhaps, members of the Tapas Seven. Were there such a thing as a Grand Jury in Portugal, I would think that a capable prosecutor would be able to secure an indictment.
quark1
#5499 | Posted: 10 Apr 2016 13:07
Quite frankly - if the parent/s were not directly involved and I somehow 'hope' they weren't just to think nice thoughts - I think the answers may lie within the tapas 7 group and I would like particular attention paid to finding out what the hell would make a man make rude signs about another man's daughter DIRECTLY to him and why that father didn't put his lights out. Witnessed by a couple here in UK before the incident. If it was a 'joke' then and it was 'accepted' as such then that is sick in itself - who in their right mind would tolerate someone else describing such activities about a very young child and in this case his own YOUNG daughter?

Another thought springs to mind - where is Columbo when you need him? His dogged approach - just another thing sir etc etc. puff, puff. RDH and others are doing a fine job to try and winkle out the truth. I think the weak links need to be exploited asap.

I actually think that the cop on the job Gonçarlo Amaral was on the money and deliberately and conveniently discredited on other issues to get him out the way to avoid embarrassment.

Is there not also a possible EU connection at the parliamentary level? or is that rumour and sepculation?
Desdichado
#5500 | Posted: 10 Apr 2016 23:46
quark1:
I actually think that the cop on the job Gonçarlo Amaral was on the money and deliberately and conveniently discredited on other issues to get him out the way to avoid embarrassment.

Is there not also a possible EU connection at the parliamentary level? or is that rumour and sepculation?

Have you read his book? There's an English version available. As for why Amaral was discredited and smeared, well, as Richard points out, the power of the English state, and the Fourth Estate, is arrayed against him and his men. Imagine that. Two NHS doctors can whistle up everyone from Tony fucking Blair's media guru (and through him, the gutter press), the security services, the secret service, the Pope, and a couple of Prime Ministers. The McCanns have made millions. Kate McCann gets a book deal and as much publicity, if not more, than JK Rowling got for the latest Harry Potter. The public was played like an old violin.

It's mind boggling. I don't think we'll ever know the truth now. Too much time has passed with too many false leads, false suspects, obfuscation, lies, and misinformation. Throwing out multiple false trails is an old trick of the spooks (look what happened after JFK was killed). Same thing here. Poor little girl. She's long gone and may her soul rest in peace. I hope the bastards that caused her to vanish like that suffer the torments of hell for eternity.
quark1
#5501 | Posted: 11 Apr 2016 19:55
Only read few snippets of the Amaral book - must put aside some time to read more chunks.

I really don't mean to sound super cynical - but why was this child so important - why not little Ben Needham and all the others lost over the years?

And if they were involved one thing I can't get my head around is why would they keep themselves so prominently in the public eye because we've seen wobbles when interviews didn't taste like dish of the day and the father walked out.

Also as tragic as the loss of ANY child is - after a self-confessed incident of leaving 3 children home alone in an apartment - even though they were dropping in every 20-30 minutes - they were still ALONE - so why are the twins still at home?

Could it be that there is such a tangled web woven to perhaps even cover up something much bigger and more serious? Not really quite sure what - but just a thought.
Desdichado
#5502 | Posted: 12 Apr 2016 18:07 | Edited by: Desdichado
I watched parts 3 and 4 last night. So why is it so important to know when Maddie died? Richard drops some interesting clues. Firstly, the satanic/demonic imagery behind the picture of Clarence Mitchell towards the end of disk 4 is suggestive of dark forces. I agree with Richard. Mitchell is a puppet doing somebody's dirty work for them. Secondly, the list of powerful/important people who converged on Praia da Luz that week. As Richard again points out, a Mark Warner holiday camp isn't exactly upmarket. You can pick up a week in Greece or Sardinia in May 2016 for £527. They don't offer the Ocean Club any more. £500 is pocket change for doctors, directors of steel companies and suchlike. Thirdly, the date itself. May 1st, 2007 was Beltane.

According to the FBI, May is the month which sees the highest number of kidnappings. April 30th, is the eve of Beltane and an auspicious, if that's the right word, for sacrifices to the darkness. http://truthseekertimes.ca/n/news0020.html

April 30th is also Walpurgisnacht, the night of the blood sacrifice. http://www.theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm

A sacrifice to Satan? "are you mad" I hear you say. Maybe, and maybe not. The fortunes of the McCanns, at least financially, improved after Maddie's disappearance. They made millions and continue to make money. Is that their reward? But surely this would involve a conspiracy of major proportions. Everyone from the nanny to the (then) Prime Minister would be involved to some degree or another. Is that so far-fetched? Look at the way the path was smoothed for Tony Blair. John Smith conveniently dies and Blair gets in. He introduces a form of government that turns the UK into a totalitarian state by giving un-elected corporations powers they never had before. The worship of money and the cult of celebrity all coincided with the election of Blair. He brought war and famine to the ancient land of the Sumerians and when he left office, he began to accumulate wealth most of us can only dream of.

There are rumours of photographs of Maddie on the dark web. https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2015/04/12/rip-madeleine-mccann/
Remember, it wasn't too long ago that allegations of satanic ritual abuse made headlines and were swiftly dismissed as fanciful ravings. Are they?

Perhaps it's old fashioned to believe in things like God and the Devil, good and evil, light and dark. Personally, the older I get, the more inclined I am to accept the teachings of our elders. Whatever happened to poor little Maddie, there are dark forces and they do seek to interfere in the doings of humankind. Dennis Wheatley, one of my favourite authors and sometime MI-6 operative, always prefaced his books with a warning not to dabble in the dark arts because the risks are very real. I believe him.
quark1
#5503 | Posted: 19 Apr 2016 17:02
Desdichado
#5504 | Posted: 19 Apr 2016 17:41 | Edited by: Desdichado
quark1:
Hot off the press - great news re Gonçarlo Amaral libel case

Good news. So what's next? Will the book get a wider audience?

One last thought. I assume the McCanns will be looking at their options for an appeal. Now those proceedings aren't cheap. A good QC will set you back about £500 an hour, not to mention the cost of junior counsel. Then there's solicitor's costs. The McCanns could, conceivably, ruin Amaral in costs alone. I doubt he has the money to fight on even with donations. The McCanns have far deeper pockets and the power of the State at their disposal.

Remember too that the majority of the general public still go along with the abduction theory and I expect another call to arms from Gerry and Kate will get the tills ringing again to fight this vile calumny. Never underestimate the gullible public.
quark1
#5505 | Posted: 19 Apr 2016 18:04
Rich has got a mention from a US commentator - they often don't publish mine.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  365  366  367  368  369  ...  373  374  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®